Electrification of the Hungarian border barrier

index.hu/belfold/2017/05/12/aramot_vezettek_a_hatarkeritesbe/

>the border barrier is now a double one
>signs in Hungarian, Serbian and Arabic that warn that the fence is now under electricity
>low, non-lethal voltage, but strong enough to make you consider another route

>"Allah's lightning will strike you down if you dare to venture forth"

Doing God's work my best ally.

based

but meanwhile in greece

>literally Bio-Meat third arc in real life

and meanwhile in Italy

vegre , nagyon örülök neki de a zsidok bisztos kigondolnak valamilyen tetves rendszert hogy felvegyetek buzi barbarokat.

Fellow Visegráders, here is our new goal. We need to figure out how to make this to a reality.

well done Magyars

WOW haha that is so fuckign surreal

We have a bargaining chip. We control the supply of Zwack Kosher Pálinka.

What if somebody in your government actually read the series?

Great work Hungary
You are the bastion of the Slavic and white man

Someone probably did. I just ran a Google search. Turns out, there IS a company called Bio-Meat Trade Ltd. in Budapest. This is what their HQ looks like. No, seriously.

Jesus fucking Christ, there is no justice.

Nice work Magyar, Ill be visiting soon again. Heviz and the family calls me to the family farm / mansion.

Lots of cheap self made liquor and LOADS of wine from the hills. Oh and at least 2 Langos a day. thats very important.

Hungary is extremely underrated on this board. Great work being done there.

EU forces them tho.

Hello newfag.

Lángos is important. A lángos a day keeps the mass migration at bay.

Nigger what? Hungary is never talked about. The only threads discussing what's happening there that I have seen are the ones started by Hungarians themselves. KYS

`Sourc cream, cheese and red onion > any other langos variety.

Also im craving my gf hungarian grandmothers cooked feasts with meat from their own animals and veggies from their garden. Its fucking heaven out there. And i get to scare gypsys away with a gun, thats always fun.

Last time I was there in May last year, found a gypy hiding in a tree from the big ass family dog.
I pulled him down and let the dog chase him off property. fun times. even grandpa laughed his ass off and he doesnt laugh often since his health got bad.

I'm so happy to have you as a neighbour. I can only hope you will let fellow Europeans in when our countries go to shit.

So that's what it actually looks like...

Trips of truth and light

Ahahah
Can't make this shit up.

Not anymore thats a webm from 2015 I think.

Now they jsut get picked up in international waters and shipped to european coasts
Its even more fucked.

Killing Europe. Now with German efficiency!

Its mostly the italian coast guard tho, but they get orders from the EU, which is just Germanys name for its slaves these days.
The balkan and eastern europe especially has to stay strong and not stray from the path they took in all of this, the last real hope for us.

Requesting Turkish Pepe in Izmir who is watching migrants leave for Greece.

Can't find it in my folder.

what going on here?

Fugees arriving in Greece, and yes it actually looked like that for quite a while.

t. I saw shit like that with my own eyes on vacation.

It's Italian coast guard, yeah, but Germany runs the entire EU. I don't think we have to pretend it's not anymore.

I was waiting for the girl to get enriched.

I'm waiting for turrets and machine guns, ally.

Where have we seen this before!

>implying there's anything wrong with this

>index

Theonion

This is the only MSF worth admiring

>tfw I hate Orbán, but everyone else are globalist cucks

Based Hungary. I like you. If only you could get rid of the stealing, begging gypsy scum.

would like to migrate to hungary but I know i will miss the coast

Landmines, when?

Better idea.

>Outer perimeter: acid sprinklers that spray acid at feet level to ruin the footwear of illegal migrants, forcing them to continue barefoot. Acid. Or glue. Or tar.

>Inner perimeter: lots of LEGO pieces thrown around.

>Slavic
reeeeee

God, I miss that!

Can I visit next year or are we no longer welcome?

>sunbathing n chill
>when suddenly
>enrichment

pottery

bsased hungary

Make it lethal fucktards. If the "muh hooman rights" come and protest ask them to fix Arab countries first.

fuck off shill.
Blame the EU, UN and other globalist cucks.

Actually, there was something about white nationalist refugees fleeing liberalism being welcome a few months ago

Thanks, based Neighbor.

why in serbian?
also why not in romanian?

[APPROVED]

Cause no trouble.

this enrages me

Pulling off a Sup Forums party ourselves doesn't actually seem that unrealistic in a place like this desu

Can Hungary be any more awesome? I want to travel there and give them all my touristbucks

that is exactly what he said

great work Hungary

>why in serbian?
Because the fence is mostly on the serbian border

>also why not in romanian?
>implying gypsies looking for gibs can read

Because we are No.1 refugee exporter in the Balkanars?

Stay based hungarbros

>Make it lethal
Do you have any idea how much that electricity would cost

IT'S GERMAN REEEEEEEEE

ye but you would get roasted kebab in return :^)

don't worry, we've got you senpai

Bravo Hungary. Proud of you.

Not Cool. My Grandfather died under one of that.

Well, guess we can always steal more from welfare funds

They all pass through us cause we're center of the Balkans .. if we built a wall we'd get even more sanctions and bombs.. man I hate the west

>I was waiting for the girl to get enriched
Great minds think alike

He fell off the tower, didn't he?

holy fuck

Kek stfu it pays well and we just dump them in Magyar and Romanian settlements.Unless you are a Belgradian you have probably never seen one in your life.But if you are a Belgradian might as well kill yourself.

>I was waiting for the girl to get enriched.

OOGA BOOGA HERE HAVE ALL THIS BUNDLE OF MONEY, I HAD A SPIRITUAL AWAKENING AND I NO LONGER ALL THESE EARTHLY GOODS

Gee, um... ...thanks.

Yeah, Work Safety Regulations were shit those Days...

also, he was drunk

Cuck minds*

Realistic minds*

Murka approves.

he's not a shill the webm says exactly what you just said.

why dont you do something about it instead of blaming others. if we all tell the eu to fuck off theres nothing they can do

The fence is to stop those landing in Greece from traveling to the rest of the EU.

And it is working very well.

.: not Syrians but Africans.
It can only be fixed by cooperating with Libya.
Difficult, but they are making good progress there.

yes cunt, and your second post clearly shows your shiny, out of the box newness

lurk more cunt or just leave

absolutely devilish

also pic related, can send as many as needed and just as with lego there are rules about using them in war or as border defences

*no* rules

Hungary Yes!

>tfw we need the new nuclear blocks to cook all the skitskins into wire-kebab

Orbán is a fucking visionary

>that feel when Poland is always there for us

Checked, and kekked. It took me a while to figure it out.

Man, these slavshits are hilarious.

I hate the EUSSR, but you got to love how it's A-OK when some polish subhumans crash wages all over Europe, but it's not ok for when niggers come to east europe.

Mentality like this is why I know this shitshow will eventually fall apart, thank god. East Europe is on the political level of Africa, can't work with them, only subdue.

Divide et impera germscum form Linz, Graz or Wien. Fuck off, faggot. Back to /leftypol/.

>East Europe is on the political level of Africa
that I agree, but at least it's going to be homogenous

I'd throw fireworks at them.

Absolutely based

Hungary is fucking based. I have a great- grandmother who came from there and emigrated to Jew York in 1944 and she used to tell my mom amazing stories.

I know Hungary offers dual citizenship by blood, but will they let me go back three generations if I can provide direct proof of my ancestry?

Also, making $2000/no. I would live like a fucking KANG in the countryside/metro areas, right?

All the fence is missing is pig heads on pikes.

So dumb that they dont bow to eus cucked demands but instead they use you like rapefugees. Suckers lol.

The saviors of Europa.
Also, why do we need a border wall when we could just do this + throw down some landmines. This is a more effective cheaper solution.

>one shot at life
>not a based hungarian

just invade my shit up fampai

This one boat is enough to destroy a comfy village.