I have to ask people from New Zealand. I am from England but here travelling...

I have to ask people from New Zealand. I am from England but here travelling, and I have been here for a few years now and I have found your culture to be none existent, in fact it's like a shit version of the US. You are all so very closed about your European routes too, yet you are all so very racist.

I feel so embarrassed when my flag is NZ on here, or anywhere else. So I must ask, do you feel no shame about being from a country with no consequence?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/london-mayors-ties-extremism-call-commitment-fighting-terror-question
youtube.com/watch?v=cwMH2CkLeno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off bongistan

I actually don't mind Aus, they have their own thing going on and take part in wars.

>yet you are all so very racist
Why wouldn't we be?

Isn't NZ also le 56%?

because your population is so tiny you really do need the tiny amount of immigration to grow your economy. It's funny how Kiwis talk like they are a population of 60 million +. The whole country is a small city on the scale of things.

Doesn't muslim rape kindy start soon? You gotta get home to drop your daughter off you pathetic weak cunt.

I don't know about that, we have to deal with leaving Europe and electing our next prime minister which will shape European relations first. What are you doing? Sitting on a sofa on top of one of your shitty tin houses playing guitar and talking about aliens?

So what you're saying is we need to stop being racist and let people into our small country of 4 million?
Also, for (((some insane reason))) the PMs are obsessed with importing non-whites, going to a school where whites are a minority would make anyone racist.

You live in a Maori country that was blessed to you by your European ancestors. Your rolling hills you enjoy? The beaches? You owe that all to the Europeans. When you ask a Kiwi about their European heritage they get angry and tell me how Maori they are. I met a ginger guy with dreds who was Maori, I have seen it all.

The whites I know consider maori's subhumans. Maybe you need to stop talking to shitlibs.

I've been all over and I worked on building sites as I work in the building trade. I work with what society would consider the mostly masculine part of your society and they are fucking cucks. They have Maori tattoos and have no interest in their European heritage.

>the dudebros are into tough guy culture
You don't say

yeah, they aren't though. They into misguided racism and denying of their roots. They would rather identify with spear throwing gang members than their European brothers. They are fucking sickening. In fact NZ culture in general is sicking, I have engaged in all walks of life here and it really is a terrible place.

Maori/Islander culture is seen as tough guy culture, they're given the strong native conquered by technology trope and the media sucks their dicks because they're built wide for rugby.

I will also direct you to this thread because it is mocking the US for not having decent train lines even when Kenya has fast speed train lines. New Zealand has NO train line linking anything.

>they (((need))) immigrants to (((grow))) the economy
Nice try kikelet

Tell the fucking Europeans what the difference is then. Spread the fucking word because I see a country heading into the toilet here. Tell the people of NZ to embrace their Euro heritage and they are welcome in the homeland anytime they want to come visit. Just don't bring their Maori shit with them.

They do, every country does for actual growth. Especially a country with such a low population.

Kenya's a lot flatter with 10x as many people and with help from other countries.

adding to that, they obviously need seriously restrictions on those figures, and education of the native population is absolutely vital to cutting those immigration figures to ideal rates.

How do you have a slow as shit train line for transporting goods then?

>Spread the fucking word because I see a country heading into the toilet here.
You're from the UK, you can't really talk.

>importing foreigners that destroy social capital and cohesive roots and culture is NECESSARY because it makes the DOW higher
Lol

>ideal rates of foreign trash
Lol, all about money, when by any conceivable metric imports are lower quality than the natives with much higher usage of social services.

I literally just explained it you faggot. The UN doesn't pay for our shit for us and it's a cunt making high speed stuff on hilly terrain.

6th largest economy in the world. Was not too long ago the greatest land empire ever in existence. Don't get caught up in the whole refugee thing, whites still massively out number darkies here and we know they are a problem.

>Don't get caught up in the whole refugee thing, whites still massively out number darkies here and we know they are a problem.
Oh, I'm not getting caught up in the whole refugee thing.

This still has nothing to do with Kiwis and their race denial.

New Zealand BTFO

Yeah this place is basically white trash the country

>We know they are a problem
>lets 1000 girls get molested

The "race denial" has nothing to do with you getting btfo over the train stupidity which you brought up as a different subject.

I'm from the North. Estate agents in London are giving away free cars with houses because nobody wants to live there anymore, London is dead. The governments now are committed to the HS2 line linking the north to the south because they know London is dead and they need to move power to the north because in the north we don't elect pakis.

London isn't dead, a new (((vibrancy))) is taking over.

How can you not at least have passenger trains linking basic cities? How can you not generate enough income from all your farming and forestry to invest a little in linking up your cities with a rail system? Forget your hills, we all have hills, and forget your budget, we all have budgets. It's basic needs of a 1st world society.

No it's dead and everyone is moving North or to the midlands. London is a total shit hole where all the blacks kill each other and nobody actually gives a shit about anymore.

This guy from the US of Mexico.

>How can you not at least have passenger trains linking basic cities?
We do, why are you ignoring previous arguments when they're not convenient?
There's a (((certain group))) that does this, I wonder if you have a connection to them.

Move to the South Island
There you go I solved your problems you're welcome

What about high speed lines at regular intervals? Or can I catch the train once a day?

thats because you are surrounded by the working class.

Looks pretty alive to me. I'd post the webm but I can't find it.

or just fucking leave

This guy. I am living in Chch on the re build. I lived in the North. The South is worse than the North, they are the most retarded people I have ever met. A lot of people here have never left the South Island and I have honestly met people who have never been outside of Chch. Grown men in their mid 30's who has never left the city they were born in. And they are white European but claim Maori. It's embarrassing to the empire.

Whinging Pom the Post

The working class are the backbone of what Sup Forums is all about. You think it's the lawyers who don't want to race mix? The guys who spent 10 years in uni with people from all over the world listening to how important everyone is, you think they want to have white babies? Absolutely not, it's the common man, the man who really feels the pinch when floods of immigrants come into a country, and they are the ones who say something about it too. But in NZ the common man is cucked as fuck and hates his European heritage.

A quick google of "nz train from manukau to auckland city" brought up
>Trains are a great way to get around Southern, Western and Central Auckland. Electric trains provide a comfortable and quiet ride with 500 services every weekday and half hourly weekend services (with hourly diesel trains to Pukekohe).

Alive with our services departments. They keep the big cog turning, and good on them. But on the ground nobody cares. The north and the rest of the country are the ones making things to sell.

What are you on about? The only people I know who claim Maori are part Maori, I've never known anyone lie about it.

>Grown men in their mid 30's who has never left the city they were born in
You know this isn't uncommon right? Especially in the UK, small villages are exactly the same.

Ahhh, ok sorry. Your most populated city has a train line. Right.
What about the rest of NZ?

>travelling
>been here for a few years now
You sound like the Brit backpackers we get here m80. Always fuckin whingeing about how shit Oz is, how it's so much better back home yet they won't fuck off... because they know we've got a good thing going.
Now man up and praise your newly adopted country, get NZ citizenship and then slink on over to Aussie like a true kiwi. Then carry on complaining about everything because whingeing pom.

>but do you have trains????
>>yes
>they don't count! do more research for me!
Really trying hard to make me think you're a kike aren't you.

That is bullshit for the UK. Everyone has at least been to Europe once, it's so cheap to get there. We know other cultures. And if they haven't been outside of the UK they have been all over the UK.

can you just fuck off back where you came from and take as many chinks in your suitcase as possible

Yes I do think its lawyers. Im a law student for that matter. The most conservative institution in most western countries, including New Zealand, is the judiciary.

We are trying to save up to get a plane ticket to leave, and enough money for rent when we get home. But it's hard because of your cost of living and the fact that your countries are in the middle of fucking nowhere. We regret taking the risk coming here because it isn't paying off.

And no I dont agree that the backbone of /pol is the working class. The backbone of the left is the working class

It's buried under some rocks at the moment but they're digging it out.

If you were a law student you would know basic grammar, unless you are trying to further humiliate NZ by showing how shit your education system is. Which is shit by the way.

t. lonely pom shitposting on friday night because hes such a miserable cunt nobody wants him near em

Poor guy, can't go back home because home doesn't exist anymore. All that's left is the caliphate.

Good joke.

Aus has had more terrorist attacks that the UK in the last 5 years.

Sorry I didn't realise we had to use perfect English on a message board. All i'm saying is you can't pretend you have a grasp of New Zealand culture when you are surrounded by tradies and laborers all day.

And yet London's the one with the muslim mayor. The UK doesn't even need terror attacks to give up their capital to invaders.

Like I said I've been all over NZ, met all different walks of life here and they are ashamed of their European heritage. I will go home will a feeling of embarrassment to think NZ was once part of a great empire.

Muslim mayor, less terror attacks.

You're saying it like you're proud.
The guy has ISIS-tier muslim extremist connections.

Sources on that?

Did you even try googling?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-27/london-mayors-ties-extremism-call-commitment-fighting-terror-question

That's just simply not true. Wealthy NZ Europeans esp. those in central Auckland have no allegiance to Maori culture and do take pride in their heritage. I just don't think you have been surrounded by the right people during your time here. Sorry that you feel this way.

I will read this and enlighten myself on this man but I have stated that London is lost and the power is shifting North where we don't like them.

>tautology
Unironically thinking 'don't shit where you eat' proves his argument

NZ shits all over britain in most ways.
London is like 40% white at this point.

45%, a lot of more than any other ethnic group. About 15% from other white groups.
Show me how NZ shits on Britain.
This is a joke coming from Germany by the way.

>youtube.com/watch?v=cwMH2CkLeno
once you meet a maori you will realize why we don't care about new zealands culture.

Auckland is 50%, New Zealand is 70% overall

NZ pop is about 4 and half million people. London alone has about 7 and half million people.
If you want to live in the middle of nowhere with Maoris and natives, and stupid tattoos on white people then yeah this place is awesome.

sounds like you're jelly of the comfy antipodean lifestyle desu

also that is pretty funny you use that stat because UK is 86% white, London is really about 65% white. So after all our race mixing and immigration we are still a lot more white than you.

No, I'm really not.

Britain used to be 100% white, you know.

70% is high considering we have a native non-white population. London is only 45% British white. One would hope Britain was more white British than an ex colony of Britain.

we took on some for industry because of the empire. We used to own 24% of the world land mass, so you can imagine we didn't have enough white Brits to run it all. I think 86% white is pretty good all things considered.

Its only 65% when you include Polish etc as white.

>yet you are all so very racist

nice try, your obviously a plastic paddy or something that hate Brits, and your posing and one in New Zealand to make us look bad

I won't fall for your Knavish tricks

15% other white groups also make up London.
And my point being that your people don't appreciate their European heritage, they always claim Maori. How do you think you became 70% white? I think you owe us a thank you.

Well in 2011 it was 81.9% white British, so I doubt that.

>imagine we didn't have enough white Brits to run it all
Cucks and their delusional explanations.

Remember when you tried to take over the world? Remember how you had the fucking Japs fighting for you?

I don't see a lot of japs around here.

Because you lost and the Japs got 2 atomic bombs dropped on them.

We owe our ancestors a thank you. White New Zealander's, from the middle to upper class are conscious of this and proud of our settler culture. But in recent times as England has chosen to forget New Zealand in terms of trade, New Zealand has been forced to forge new relationships elsewhere.

We buy all sorts of shit from you. I always enjoyed my NZ steak I got from Morrisons.

You won and are flooded with goatfuckers from the beginning.

No we aren't. 1.86% of UK is Paki.
You are the ones flooded with refugees.

For example in 1955 Britain took 65.3 percent of New Zealand's exports, but after you joined the EU the share of exports going to Britain began to fall drastically and now sit at around 6 percent

Well i'm sure we can buy more from you now we are free from the EU.

Fuck up your foreign cunt no one wants you here it's why you can't find any European kiwis interested in your bullshit now go back home.

t. Proxy.