twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Dark Trump goes down Danger Road"

HIIIIIGHWAAAAY TOOOO THEEEEE DANGER ZONE

OH SHIT HE MIGHT ACTUALLY TRY TO GET SOMETHING DONE
GET IVANKA TO CRY OR GET HER HUSBAND TO BRING UP THE HOLOCAUST AGAIN

"Trump led by Dark Anger down Dangerous Road"

Jesus Christ CNN is shit

"Dark Trump Treads Dangerous Path of Anger"

It means you are going to get BTFO if you keep bugging him with the muh russia hoax and reveal your party's corruption

He got two scoops :((((

"Dark Donald Designates Dangerous Destination"

>cnn

>this is the guy we voted for

And we would do it again in 2020
We dont deserve him lads

"Donald Darkly Deams Destructive Detour Demanded"

Would anyone actually be bothered if he started rounding up democrats and all the scum in the MSM?

"Deranged Donald Demands Democratic Dismissals"

Donald Trumps anger is...is terrifying. I have never been as scared as when he yelled at me for asking why he is a racist, misogynistic, bigoted white male during a press conference.

>CNN

World doesn't work like 80's action movies. He is fixing that.

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

It's because of this retard that necessary people like Hofer, Wilders or Le Pen lost.

His fucking problem is having one of the highest stress jobs where you are under constant threat of attempted murder and have to be surrounded by what may as well be extremely invasive airport security. In addition to that, social media constantly reminds him in the reply section just how many groups are begging for him to die, fail, or be pushed into a corner. All that while having to fight back against a false media narrative bent on becoming so well believed despite the incredible opposition he brings against it.

He also has his own agencies trying to undermine him, which doesn't help the problem of partisan deadlock in the Congress or activist judges trying to violate the Constitution to stop him from fufilling the promises he made on his campaign. And just when you think it can't get worse he does something that both sides have publicly stated they agree on only for the left to start demanding his head for firing a person they overwhelmingly said should go.

Every man has his limits. The god emperor is not an exception.

He's a lion in a hyena den.

>Very Fake News

"Democrats Dazed: Donald Deploys Detention Draft"

>media literally makes up a fake news story about Russia to delegitimize his presidency and cover for the fact their hand-picked successor lost despite having every possible advantage
>lol why is he angry

Le Pen lost because your men and women both aspire to be raped and killed by Muslims.

He mad
but ain't stressin'
True friends, one question:
Bitch, where you when I was walkin'?
Now I run the game, got the whole world talkin'
King Trump
Everybody wanna cut the legs off him
(King) Trump
White man taking no losses, oh yeah

>99

That post. Those numbers. Yanks are the best.

DNC Destroyed: Donald Declares Democrats Dangerous, Designates Discreet Dispatching Department.

You know how i know you're a faggot.

Amazing.

Thanks for giving us something to strive towards m8, in both senses.

If he ever does create a department to oversee right wing death squads, I'll be one of the first to sign up.

TWO

Some spoiled fat rich fuck is a total fucking spaz?

#whydoesthatsurpriseanyone?

Hofer lost because they rigged the elections twice
Wilders' party didn't become the largest because he didn't campaign until the last week, in part because of security concerns and in part because he felt like it. That said, Dutch politics uses proportional representation and it shows that the left lost everything, Wilders won some seats, the liberals lost some and /our guys/ who only started last year have their first two seats.
Le Pen lost because she's not generation identaire, she and her consorts are actually rather left-wing on many things such as economy and healthcare. They didn't do a great job of opposing Macron because of this, and it's the reason Marion Mareschal left. According to a Belgian poster who claims to be FN and GI, Marion is GI herself and wants to force the issue by leaving.

Trump only made normies wary of everything, including the media. It has split them in two groups: one group that takes the plunge and risks right-wing, the other group opting for safety and security by voting an alternative leftist party to the one that's been fucking them royally.

Sadly the second group is larger. That's where redpilling and memes come in, the first to educate them and the second to make it an entertaining process. Pudding/Dessert after the veggies, so to speak.

CNN: Agenda before Journalism, always. I still don't understand why they are even still around, the DNC must have very deep pockets in order to prop up that sinking ship.

>Hofer lost because they rigged the elections twice

Weren't there a large number of 'counties' (not sure what the Austrian term is) that had more than 100% of their population in vote counts, and nobody even tried to stop this blatant rigging?

It's a heavily CIA infiltrated organization used for propaganda purposes so that's why it's still alive.

BRONALD BRUMPFTS is A Russian Hacker!!!

Is it because I'm sucking Trump's dick or is it because of terrible reddit spacing?

Also, Mario with a gun? Oh my, so frightening!

i want two scoops of ice cream

>Elect an actor
>News is literally unable to get out of the tabloid mindset while reporting on him.
I don't remember reading so many articles worried about the amount of emotional duress Obama or Shrubuya were under...or the health of their marriages.

CNN are the kings of fake news

>CNN

Fuck off shills

Sage

>The president is never allowed to be angry

>CNN
>Goldberg

>CNN
They are trying to hard, cnn should be ashamed and retract the midle N from their logo

>Clinton Network

It's CNN.

In the first run, yes. When Hofer went to court he used the postal votes to force a second try, since those were rigged too.

Drumpf is finished anyways, Jenner 2020!

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39888949

>women secretly yearn for a savage man with a thin veneer of civilization
>men respect a powerful man who takes charge
It's a total mystery as to why he won.

>CNN

Oh you troll you

he is a beta faggot playing in a pit full of alphas. He is being torn apart by big guys.

I misread from the thumbnail:"Trump's anger could lead down to a dangerous toad."
I though they were talking about Lord Kek again.

It's a damned shame.

>CNN

Just read the fucking headlines in that Image. Its like someone decided to turn that sweaty hole of a news channel into a live 24/7 music video for Don Henley's Dirty Laundry

This.

The Russia thing is stupid and needed to end weeks ago. Dems keep pushing and pushing. The pushback is going to get more and more brutal for them.

Have you considered the possibility it's not a hoax and that there's something there?

Omg thanks for the vid I am testing out my Samsung Galaxy S8

TWO FUCKING SCOOPS

Stop fucking up Europe, pay us our goddamn NATO money and stfu.

Fuck, Germany is a shit place. Nuke the shit, already. I'm starting to hate krauts more than I hate leafs. I thought that was impossible.

I would die for this man.
No lie.

You'd die for Trumpberg? Cuck.

I considered it, yes. Then, I returned from Wish Island, where all the Dems live. You've got nothing. Dick. Zilch. Nada.

In depth. The only substance are the allegations themselves, made strictly for partisan reasons by demonstrably untrustworthy people.

"Could Angry Dark Dangerous Trump lead down a road?"

He is making the changes i never thought i would see.
America has been in a situation for 50 or more years where the media is in bed with the dems. Never once has anyone had the balls to take them or anyone on. Democracy depends on him. It is sinply amazing to watch.
I do not care if there is vidya of him blowing Netanyahu.
I am focused.

>we

Yeah, he has a lot on his plate. President of any country in general is the most stressful job you can have.

Fuck off and drink some gas you french faggot.

We were all for him to troll the world.
He delivered bigly!

The media is literally "he mad tho"

Most of society is made up of reddit niggers who fall for this shit.

He's a white male, what do you think?

I don't know, but I think he's seriously losing his mind. No one will fucking talk about it here, but this is a serious HAPPENING

the Rosenstein angle fell apart within a fucking day, and he's already admitted that "that russia thing" was a part of his reasoning. now he's most likely lying about the Comey meetings (cmon, how many of you honestly believe Comey would request that meeting and not Trump). this is big anons, mark my words.

I don't even think he's guilty, just self-conscious about the russia narrative, but either way he's acting like someone with something to hide, and that's not going to be good for the country.

fuck I love Trump. I'm so happy he's our president, thanks for reminding me OP.

You, probably.

Nope.

You burgers elected a silver spoon frat boy who'd rather spend his time golfing and whoring. Nothing wrong with golfing, whoring, and living it up. Especially when you are rich. But because the Donald's fucking ego is so fragile he decided he'd play "president" for awhile, only now he is learning it's actually a job.

nope, this russia thing is actually falling apart right now. I realize you guys would support him if he grabbed your wife by the pussy, but his outbursts in the last few days are actually really worrying people on the hill. this "Russia thing" is not going away, Trump made sure of that. also, that phrase is going to be in your kids' history books

lol the green pill controls the red pill? you high?

He makes me want to be an american.

You guys never gave Obama this benefit.......ever. Just proves Trump is weak because he can't handle shit while every other man in his position did.

I was too harsh. Please accept my sincere apologies.

>Libs got so used to having limpwristed faggot like Obama for president that they can't comprehend what an actual man acts like.

Look, a swedish muzzie

>Media writes shitty made up bullshit about a president for over a years.

Hey, fuck you faggots!

>Media writes about Trump's anger issues.

which part is fake though? the IC has been talking about Russian election meddling for most of the 2010s, this isn't a new phenomenon. it's just been the most prominent during the last election. and given how sketchy carter page and manafort are (and that stunt with the Ukraine wording at the RNC), it seems clear there should at least be an investigation into contact with trump's team.

yes the media is pushing the narrative extremely hard because they hate trump and it annoys him, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have an investigation. I honestly feel like there are a lot of kremlin shills out recently saying "no no no goys, don't try to investigate a foreign power attempting to tip your elections, everything is fine".

and like I said, I personally think Trump is innocent himself (although carter page has got to be guilty, cmon tards), his reaction to this narrative is not looking good on him. at the very best it shows he's incapable of putting aside his ego to focus on his legislative agenda

>Barry got the same treatment from MSM
MSM sucked his dick clean after every scandal like the cucks they are. Meanwhile king nigger borrows trillion of dollars from his masters, lining their pockets further.

Guys hold on,
I just don't know, I'm starting to worry about him. Maybe we were wrong to vote for him, and should rally behind for real clear and effective change so we can together!

>I'm so cucked I can't see when something legitimately concerning is happening
alright m8, but don't say we didn't warn you that something big is on the horizon. I know you feel it too, that's why everyone is so defensive on here today

WELL WELL WELL

DRUMPFY HAS DONE IT NOW

This.

Wee Trump won't just sit back and let the Jewish press assault him without striking back?

Oh vey, it's worse than the Holocaust.

1 scoop of ice cream and 1 shoe, poor Spicer.

Who the FUCK stands like that, even with a broken fucking foot? HAHAHA, pathetic fucking burgör

Yes, there is something big on the horizon. Trump's re-election and epic legacy and a badass president who drained the swamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=no9fpKVXxCc
Here we have the media grilling Obama like they grilled Trump

Holy shit your disgusting writing style just gave me cancer. Obama was a faggot who fucked little boys.

Checked. Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=d6skLvaL2uc