So, why do y'all hate jews so much?

So, why do y'all hate jews so much?

I've never seen such hatred for jews until I came to Sup Forums. Someone fill me in? What have they done to piss the world (or more specifically; you guys) off so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-jnuXPolGg
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/jews-white-complicated/
youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

success breeds jealousy
Sup Forumsvirgins don't breed at all

i dont get the picture

Peter ain't a Jew you prick, It's all a conspiracy set by Hollywood together with Einstein in the late 50's

jew peter

Hitler was right to kill jews, but he was totally wrong and killed wrong ones. I am not against jews, they are nice people, i am against those rich assholes that enslaved almost everybody. For some reason it happened that they are mostly jews.

Sup Forums was beaten up by niggers when he was a child. they fucked him up so bad, he had brain damage and then he created this fake memory that it were jews instead of blacks. Now he hates jews in a paranoid way and blacks for no reason.

pol hating on jews is the same as nogs hating on whites, they're genetically superiorand that breeds jealousy.

Fucking this.

They control the population via the media, brainwashing people to betray the true interests of the country. They were also responsible for the demise of the nuclear family via feminism and mass immigration.

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/

i love jews but making fun of them is fun just because it's taboo.

shekel-seeking behaviors

anti-white behaviors

subversive behaviors

nepotistic behaviors

Niggers and jews,
Bad news.

>So, why do y'all hate jews so much?

>I've never seen such hatred for jews until I came to Sup Forums.
you didnt have history classes at school ?

if that was true all the hate would disappear in a single generation
yet your race has been hated pretty much for the entire human history

its not success that people hate, its parasites

Depends which "jews" you're talking about. Judaism has different sects.

OY VEY GET IN HERE FELLAS

>They were also responsible for the demise of the nuclear family via feminism and mass immigration.

Pretty bold claims, what's your source?

>They were also responsible for the demise of the nuclear family via feminism and mass immigration.

How so? Am I right in thinking that by becoming a successful business person, running a tight-as-fuck ship; and legally making money that you're a piece of shit? If you're father opened a store and payed everyone there the minimum wage, charged what he was supposed to and payed taxes that he is a piece of shit? Also; if you willingly enter a contract that you know is unfair; who's the bigger piece of shit?

>shekel-seeking behaviours
So, basically trying to get money right?

>anti-white behaviours
So, aren't most jews white?

>subversive behaviours
How so? In business? If in business, don't you mean 'doing business'?

>nepotistic behaviours
Okay, this one is shitty. Fairo.

As a people, they legitimately believe they are superior to all non believers, they only the 600,000 original souls of the tribe matter and all others are put on earth to serve them. This is why they make such ruthless and successful bankers, they are able to remove any humanity from the equation and focus soley on profit. There's also a good amount of nepotism and parasitic instincts to leech off your host nations.

And no it isn't all Jews, just like it isn't all muslims. But you still don't want to let them amass power, then you start using tax and charity money to fund their communities and fight wars in their interests.

>get it, because it's a shit pin

and also how there's a star of david ontop of saturn because that's where the portal to the hell dimension is and why semites worship the cube of saturn on earth

Whoops, second greentext was meant to address:
>i am against those rich assholes that enslaved almost everybody.

My favourite picture

They are money vampires

> duh

This triggers the jew.

>What have they don
Christianity, and probably muslims
First of all

>jews suck baby penis

Read The Culture of Critique.

Nothing more needs to be said.

>Aren't most Jews white?
kek

Sad!

Well, aren't they? Serious question - I'm just an uneducated, shitposting; bogan ausfag who occasionally fucks emus when the only shiela in a 400km radius is busy copping a root from some other bloke.

I don't hate Jews, but I hate Zionists.

Same as I don't hate Catholics, but hate Papists,

And I don't hate Muslims, but hate Terrorists.

jew detected

Of course not. Ask any jew and they'll firmly confirm that they distinguish between themselves and non-jews.

no, they're not
youtube.com/watch?v=X-jnuXPolGg
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
atlantajewishtimes.timesofisrael.com/jews-white-complicated/
google.com

saved

save this tho

ok

>the holocaust

Bullshit

here, save this too

>enormous amount of documents, testimonials and witnesses provide a grand picture proving the reality of the holocaust beyond a doubt
top kek

Hey jdif
whatcha doin?

Hey jidf, what are YOU doing

I have more if you want

What does that prove? Nothing.
Just more evidence that they have been bullshitting about being persecuted for years before the "holocaust"

>german
>race
ok

Is this one better?

Not all Jews. Just the Zionists. And if you don't know what that means you really need to lurking more.

jude

This is true. What's the common denominator here? Countries being *he psst. Schlomo. I know you're being kicked out over there, you can come on over here". Then a few years later that nation is like "Woah bud you gotta get the fuck out" and the Jews claim anti semitism. Well what caused the anti semitism? Was it blind hatred from the people who invited you in or was it your behavior?

You're so uninformed and yet you're on here actually thinking the arguments you are providing aren't literally babby tier. I'm almost certain you are underrage and b&

Hasbara ?

The only people talking bad about jews here are part of an astrosurf movement from Israel to promote their views.

Digits prove that Hitler did nothing wrong

Wrong planet faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

isn't scape goating a jewish ritual where the stone a goat to death and attribute all thier sins to it ?

New fag ? or JIDF? all of this stuff is posted all the time.

A simple google search wil give you plenty of solid sources

nice try infidel

Stalin built the chambers

Jews push to flood our countries with shitskin biological weapons.

It should be Saturn you motherfucking redditor. Jupiter is /ourgasgiant/ because he is like a huge border wall with assault rifles that protects the solar system from any space nigger asteroids, jewish comets and muslim ayy lmaos.

lmfao

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
>turns USA from 90% white country to 60%
>proposed by Emanuel Celler
>a Jew
you can start from here

Council of Foreign Relations.
Bilderberg Group.
Trillateral Commission.
The Federal Reserve.
Goldman Sachs.
Lehman Brothers.
JPMorgan.
Vanguard Group.
Blackrock.
State Street.
ETF.
Rothschild & Co.
Open Society Foundations.

>I've never seen such hatred for jews
Well, let's examine
>Historically despised due to their nature
>Over the millennia, jews have been banished nearly hundreds of times
>They fucked up Russia
>They tried to fuck up Germany, but there was a handsome shorty, called Adolf who took care of 'em
>They basically run Burgerville
You should read more and get out more
>See flag
I'm sure there are people who hate jews in your neighborhood.

Get out of here kike

I don't hate Jews and hardly anyone on Sup Forums does - those are just CTR shills and Sup Forumstards.

I learned from an early age that Jews are white, just like us, and I let go of anti-semitism from that moment onward.

Hating on Jews is like hating on any other white group of people. We can't be picky in such times when we're up against niggers and Muslims who are threatening our very existence in the world.

As always, anyone with a brain speaking of jews on Sup Forums refers to the parasite-media-banking-enablers-fanatics with an agenda and not the actual population.

The members of the actual population, be them of muslims, ethno-natives or jews is absolutely irrelevant, as it is used only as cannon fodder by the actual culprits : activists in position of power or control.

I don't care about a muslim/conservative/jewish/ guy, but I wish swift death to the fanatic who steer the wheel.

You don't hate Jews for pushing for the end of Apartheid?