Tel Aviv Annual Slutwalk

Gonna dump some pictures.

This year's message: "It is my right to wear what I want and not become a sex victim". "The word slut is a violent social tool meant to shame women and condone violence against women. We are taking this word and getting rid society's ability to use it against us."

Among the signs: "Drunk is not consent", "Women want security", I only put out when I want too", "Don't say good boys", "My vagina hurts from rape culture", "I wish men would be as disgusted by rape as they are by periods". Orit, a resident of Tel Aviv said, "only this way men understand that I can do whatever I want and when I say no, it's no."

Looks like even Israel get jewed too.

The irony!

Apologies for the delay, wifi was kill. Time for 4G posting.

this is considered 10/10 in Israel, you know how jews love their boipucci

>tfw when no mentally ill jewfu gf

HNNNG

would desu

I used to have an ugly fuckbuddy like this. Jew girls can suck dick like no other.

They're always the fugly ones. Feminism is a meme.

K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

Inb4 that one ultra Jew shows up and stabs someone

would

Whoa Christina Weston Chandler looks like THIS....

Bwahahahahaa

How do you sheenies like the taste of your own cooking,

I know that the jews have superior eye sights but please post higher resolution pictures i cant fap to this.

How pissed do the Jews get when their own shit ends up funneling back into their country

wheres the hot women? wut da fugg is dis?

That's all for now folks.

I cannot understand how women can continue to dress scantily and feel safe walking alone among sex crazed Muslim men.

I don't blame women for being raped, but I can understand why men don't respect women who dress like sluts.

Dats a fuggin bloke

>tfw your cultural poison spreads to your homeland

BIG

FAT

JEWISH

TIDDIES

These really should consider doing this instead

So this is the power of the famed jew.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME ZER JENDER?

kek

Welcome to our world heebs

Don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose

Do Israeli feminists (which I assume most of them live in safe areas like Tel Aviv) demand open borders and wanting Israel to become Islamic?

>jews getting jewed

pls gib large breasted reform Ashkenazi Jewess gf schlomo

Hey Jew bro, what does most religious jews think or say about this event?

Those Jewish genes are really intriguing.

Of course, mentally ill leftists exist everywhere.

B-b-but based Saudi posters said the evil jews only do this in Europe, and that Israel is 100% conservative, why would they lie to me?

Nobody's going to rape that...

Why do Jewesses have such big tits, I honestly can not resist them.

Such bad genetics in the kikeland.

Is it inbreeding? You people look like shit, your whores look like shit, no definition, no symmetry, I'm starting to understand your vitriolic and pathological hate for the planet, peace and harmony.

You truly are anthropomorphic bipedal rats.

CONGRATULATIONS!
You jewed yourself

Funny how none of these (((women))) are remotely attractive.

Damn, the 10% nigger genes in Jews is clear.

Any chance you can translate her tits?

Jews are jewing each others all the time mate.

Why is it always the ugliest cunts doing this?

Yes. Most of Tel Aviv is hardcore leftists. Someone really needs to explain to them that if they don't want rape kicking out the minorities and immigrants is the best thing they could do.

Seeing this makes them wish for a partial revival of the holiocaust. In ultra-orthodox neighborhoods you'll get brutally beaten with rocks if you walk in wiring short sleeves or a skirt that's not down to the ankle. Just imagine these people.

Pretty rare.

That sweaty pussy

Literally "only mine".

Hi Monaco, please pay taxes.

Is there a lot of racemixing between white passing ashkenazis and other jews?

Because all the good-looking women are having sex.

Feminists want to be raped though, they have massive daddy issues

>(((women)))

No jews escapes the noose. Remember that. This time it will be different. Mass eradication, faggot.

You are ((())), faggot. You are the bipedal rat. Stop. Trying. To. Blend. In. We. Hate. Your. Guts.

best comment

this is a depressing thread OP, not a single hot jewess
no wonder jews hate actual human beings

Lmao. It's funny how Israel has a slutwalk desu because it can never happen in another country in that region

>hairy legs
into the oven it goes
Also jewish women have nice tits,they seem like they'd be nice and firm to fondle,you kikes are lucky in that regard, I had both tipes of big tits and the big and firm are the best

All the actual hot ones aren't there because they aren't insecure about their bodies and daddy issues and such

To the guys who are saying"how's a taste of your own medicine!" and similar:
At least in America, Jews actually genuinely believe in all this SJW bullshit. I grew up in a very liberal Jewish family, my mom was an avid opponent of guns, nationalism, or anything to do with making the government smaller. I've had plenty of Jewish girlfriends(yes, they do give YHWH-tier blowjobs) and they were all hyperliberal SJWs that I spent a long time redpilling. Jews are just naturally inclined to be liberal. In Israel there's a movement called Masa Israel that essentially lobbies for Eritrean and niggers and company to come to Israel where they give them all sorts of gibmedats. Jews are genuinely massive libtards and happen to be in high positions of power(due to nepotism and generally higher intellect) which gives the illusion of us pushing an artificial agenda.

Yes, we are that smart, but we are really that stupid.

Horrible pictures not a single close up of a hook nose

Thanks. What would be the implication if I used this as a slogan for white nationalism in the US?

Was hoping for big juicy Jewish tits.

I'm disappointed.

I

>Only mine

Because the only pure ashekanzim left are religious grills. Secular T*l Av*v shits are racemixes with Mizrahim and Russians beyond belief so they end up like this.

I already see them nagging their betajew hubbies to death.

remember, they're leftists. they project their bad genes onto everything, everywhere.

Room 101.

>implying anyone would want to marry these things
Their pussies are drier than a camel's asshole in a fucking desert storm.

Haha Israel opened its door to american jews, the most degenerate people in the world, and now they are reaping what they sowed

cause the rest is acceptable? those tits are fucking gross.

But who is the jew of the jew?

>Because the only pure ashekanzim left are religious grills. Secular T*l Av*v shits are racemixes with Mizrahim and Russians beyond belief so they end up like this.

You know I don't give a fuck about this minutia right? You do know that "jew" is enough of a trigger word for me to get the guns out?

I don't care about your inner tribe classifications, if you're a fucking slithering disgusting bipedal anthropomorphic rat a.k.a the jew, you are targeted.

Easy 1 2 3 as seen on TV.

Spare me the "nazi ashkenazi blazi karazi falazi" jew classification LMFAO YOU'RE A FUCKING JEW.

And PS to repeat - judging by the pics you have pathetic genetics and your people look disgusting and that whole shithole of a country looks like hell on earth despite dumb faggot fat burgers giving you 10 million per day.

Disgusting. Vermin.

fucking shit kike

Don't worry, I will absolutely be keeping my hands to myself.

>YHWH-tier

goodstuff

at least you're here now. I read a christian poster who said you guys can't help it. No matter where you are you try to rebuild solomon's temple/babel at the expense of everything and never fucking learn to leave individualism alone.

Sup Forums how do you explain the fact that now it seems that Jews are jewing themselves?
Is it so hard to admit that maybe jews are not a monolith?

Jews

None of the signs are in English. Fucking racist much, Jews?

"My vagina hurts from white culture" would be better.

lol

Your asspain at our mere existence only makes my cut dick harder.

I was in tel aviv just yesterday. I didn't see this in particular going on, but I did see many disgusting Jewish women who thought they were hot shit. Also why are all the IDF girls fatties? I know they're conscripts but you'd think they'd keep them fit at least.

You sound like your ass has a mild pain. Tell me me more.

>biting the hand that feeds them

its just blowback, doesn't mean its not their doing.

Who's going to stabby stab them?

Based Croat. The continued existence of the Jewish people is a crime against aesthetics.

>higher intellect

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

MYY SSSIIIIIDEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

HAHAHAHHA THIS MEME AGAINNNNNN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHH

any weapon you can use against your enemies is a weapon that can be used against you

weaponised female autism = feminism