He seems to be having a psychological episode. why doesn't anyone tell him to stop...

he seems to be having a psychological episode. why doesn't anyone tell him to stop? he's the one keeping this russia shit in the headlines.

What's your problem? Just enjoy your first four years of Trump.

He shut up for more than a month and it clearly didn't help, the Russian meme just got worse. Now he's back to his old self.

This strategy worked before. Why wouldn't they try it again?

We have a great shitposter in chief. Get used to it.

Doesn't matter what he does. He could cure cancer and they'd still find a way to shit on him.
He must hate blacks and gays because he didn't cure AIDS instead. Desu.

He is launching a big assault on the parasites who infest the people's government. The base is pumped. Kek is back and he's bringing friends.

It's on. The nigger is back on the block.

Perhaps because he knows it is all hot air and that the longer it stays in the headlines, the longer democrats take to rally around actual important issues?

This, Trump is a "hit backer" by his own words, I hope he keeps shitposting like the madman I fell in love with

A man curing cancer is terribly sexist. Why couldn't it be a woman? After all, it is 2017. Why should men be the only ones responsible for making the world a better place?

Donald Trump's cure for cancer is a huge step backwards for gender equality.

He seems to be winning

I love how he publicly shitposts all day long

My President My Captain

Nah. The tweet about wiretapping Comey is actually really damaging to himself. He shouldn't have tweeted that, it makes him look like a giant hypocrite.

eight*

Some water gate tier stuff will be happening in the next few months
>man nervously asks if he's under investigation for the 3rd time

Fuck off shill

For the first time he actually seems to feel threatened rather than in charge. Not good. If he was a dictator with absolute power we would have MAGA by now 100% guaranteed.

Are you feeling great again, Ameritards?

If he were dictator America would already be great again. The other politicians/authorities are getting in his way.

that would be hilarious, if he cancels press breifings

only retarded criminal liberals interpret it that way.

that's why he said "first"
there are many more to come

this

>END POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!
>but also please stay politically correct

What's the likelihood of Trump actually getting into legal trouble and going to jail over this obvious shit with Russia?

>he's the one keeping this russia shit in the headlines.

And while you fags are distracted he's behind the scenes signing executive orders and making America great again. Liberals so assblasted by stupid shit they forget that he's doing so much behind the scenes.

Trump is fucking great. Who says americans cant do humour.

You can't please leftists. "I would be damned if I do, I'm damned if I don't. So fuck you, lemme work."

He works for everyone. No affirmative action. No special treatment. And special snowflakes love special treatments. Hence they hate Trump.

someone explain to me why firing the fbi director is such a big deal.

cant he still testify as FORMER fbi director? if there is proof of collusion, im sure it isnt only accessible to comey but to everyone.

and as a last resort, couldnt he go on any mainstream media outlet with his evidence and prove it?

Donny is a petulant child. Even Barron wouldn't tweet anything that retarded, because he's in sixth grade and he knows better.

Ya'll niggas are delusional. Trump hasn't done anything positive yet.

He's acting real guilty right now.

This could be the beginning of the end for his administration, i think firing Comey was a desperate move which has back fired badly. That said, if he didn't fire him what was gonna come out of this investigation would be just as bad if not worse.

Whatever, he's giving off the vibe of being cornered right now and trying to swing his way out of it...

Interesting times.

>actually

AAAACKSHUALLY

He can all of these things, but they just don't have shit.

Running to the media doesnt sound like his bag. He's left behind a team it's in their hands now.

Not yet. Trump is still surrounded by swamp creatures. He needs to get rid of them, but the America First bench is shallow to nonexistent.

>He's acting real guilty right now.

Lol or he's acting like a completely innocent man. Giving interviews, trolling Rosie, meeting with the Russians right after he fired Comey. He doesn't give a fuck because he knows they have nothing on him.

Trump didn't like Comey saying he felt "mildly nauseous", so he fired him.

Now Trump created the biggest shitstorm that will bring his presidency to an end.

I think he should stop tweeting, don't give interviews for awhile and pray to God that republicans won't support an impeachment. He is bring all of this onto himself. Just stop. It's not 65D chess or whatever you think, he is just reacting to what CNN and MSNBC says on the morning shows. And his impulsive anger will end him.

I just can't understand how that sentenced in the dismissal letter about him asking the FBI director if he was under investigation got in there. Did no one advise him how retarded it was?

#DrainTheSwamp

80 IQ hillary voters can't begin to understand the Meta.

Pathetic.

An innocent man would be like "Sure here is everything and full access, I'm clean!"

Right now Trump and Trump's team are doing the exact opposite.

Guilty? The guy just fired the FBI director without notice. He is BOLD AF! He can act this way because they have nothing on him. He doesn't answer to anyone. He doesn't give a flying fuck.

>IS THIS THE BEGINNING OF THE END FOR TRUMP?!

Pic related.

What we need is a Clinton investigation, you know, where the real crime is.

>obvious shit with Russia?
What do you mean by obvious? Obviously fabricated? Because that's how I see it.

he seems to be ripping libtards a new asshole, why doesnt anyone tell him to keep going? hes the one thats going to jail all the libtards.

Nah. He'll be re-elected and his legacy will be epic.

The democrats might just whine themselves out of existence, though.

Real men fight back. You wouldn't understand.

>he's the one keeping this russia shit in the headlines.
And the media will always take the bait.
They are undermining their credibility by the barrowload with this Russia story. The collapse will be quick, and explosive now. One of the big comedy shows will be the first to make fun of it. Then the dam will burst. The joke will spread like wildfire as people finally release the laughter. After that, the Media will drop it like a rotten fish head.

The people who believed it, will be very upset. There are a lot of them, and they trusted what the media told them.

>deporting spics en masse and gorsuch isn't good

You're a dumbfuck. There has never been a president more available to the media.

I know all you shills WISH the Russia thing was true, but it isn't. It just isn't. I'm sure you wish dragons and unicorn were real, too.

>Trump doesnt answer to anyone

Level 9000 idiocracy

>/r/the_donald now wants a dictatorship.
These same people bitched about Obama being one but now want Trump to legit be one.

A good portion of his advisers and aides are people with zero government experience. They probably don't know about optics.

WTF are you talking about? The Russia story is a real story because a real president is under a real FBI investigation about actual / potential / possible Russian collusion in their election & now actual / potential / possible money laundering...

To actually think that this story is made up by the fucking media of all things? Dude, this is something you take seriously no matter what party the guy in the spotlight belongs to.

People living longer means a bigger carbon footprint which means more global warming. Checkmate Drumpfkin.

he said the FIRST 4 years, you fucking dipshit

You kikes really hate it when Trump tweets instead of talking to you, don't you?

But kikes will be kikes.

He's just letting Comey know that the NSA has everything and Trump isn't afraid to leak it.

It's seems incredibly amateurish.

It's been confirmed dozens of times that there is both zero evidence, and no investigation.

maybe someone finally explained obstruction of justice to him, he now has hired a law firm.

I can't into engrish.
*it

obstruction of justice took down Nixon

>Trump leaks a massive cache of NSA data
>flees to Russia
Where have I heard this story before?

i loved how the day after the firing Trump hosts Putin envoy on Putin's request. hahaha. Putin gets to demonstrate how he owns Trump on the very day Trump should have never been seen with a Russian. That is a trophy Putin will put on his wall.

Nowhere, you just made it up yourself you fucking idiot.

okay shareblue

Leave it to an anglo to not make an obvious connection and accuse everyone else of being the idiot.

There's a reason your sister fucks Abdul instead of you.

nice kafkatrap faggot

hahahahah

100 million of russian money laundered through trump properties.

the dossier has yet to be refuted, only confirmed.

trump 2013 russian loli vids will out

... and Russian media are the only media allowed in the room.

Kremlin must be having a blast.

lol u mad?

Zero evidence? Dude the investigation is leaking like a sieve, subpoenas are being issued, his former national security advisor asked for fucking immunity!! And god knows what else.

There is a LOT of smoke and Trump & Co and sure acting like theres a big fire they dont want anyone finding out about. Its so haphazard, being so badly done i find a hard time understanding why the WH has any credibility left with anyone at all.

Im in this for the shitshow, but I think this is the beginning of the end for them. Its getting too big and they are showing
Anyone with half a brain they are just not sophisticated enough to find a way out.

Get the fucking popcorn, ill buy the cans.

Trump's a Soros Scheme to bait republitards into taking blame for another Recession.

Trump also killed the nationalist momentum created by Brexit. Him alone costed Le Penis a good chunk of voters.

why would he ever stop giving a quick contrasting perspective on ongoing topics if it increases his reach? we are drawn to variety and we don't get it from the easily predictable and less funny "news"

Could someone please explain to me why the globalist jews haven't managed to take Trump down over the last 24 months with all the evidence they have of him committing treason.

Do you literally have freckles in your eye? He is the most accesible President in recent memory. And who the fuck says he's not giving intelligence agencies everything they need or want?

>comey: "hmm i can trade my career in exchange for getting trump impeached and face criminal prosecution"

pretty worth imho. its like trading a beggar for bill gates.

the real question is
how come the supposed kings of the web (here) cannot fucking get to be the first to respond to his tweets?
seriously - not a single ONE of his tweets has a Sup Forumstier response
every single time its some fucking commie with a verified account and they post like 5 tweets in a row
get your fuckign shit together /poo/l

or ermm, pawn for a queen

>implying the TRUMP reign is ending after 8 years

go make some iphones

kys baiting faggot. you know as well as anyone else the reply section is tampered with

>He is the most accesible President in recent memory.
What do you mean by accesible btw?

That used to be the case where non-retard posts could get to the top, but Twitter somehow changed that.

I personally think this is good. This is the shitposting Trump I love. I believe he really tried to work within the system but realizing how all everyone will do is backstab you or stall until you're out of office. I really think Trump cares about being a good President. It may be for narcissistic reasons but he wouldn't want to be a Carter or Ford or Bush 1. So he is returning to what made people love him once he's saw exactly what he's dealing with. I personally look forward to great bantz and the continuing meltdown of the left.

Accessible? You mean rambling interviews and his Twitter tirades?

He talks a lot but says nothing.

Trump is under investigation you faggot - there is an investigation into any potential Russian involvement in the election result - doesn't involve the president directly

The press has asked him literally anything and everything they want. You notice how he calls MSM fake news (CNN, NBC, NYT)? Well he STILL grants them interviews, calls on them at press conferences, etc. Not only that, but he doesn't have canned answers, he answers off the cuff. Does this get him into a bit of trouble? Sure. But you can see it's actually genuine.

There have been many anti Trump reporters to comment on how much better his press conferences are than Obama's (Glenn Thrush is all I can remember off the top of my head).

Further, there is a quote from Joe Manchin (a Dem Senator from WV) saying how he can actually call Trump and he will pick up. Joe never once got to talk to Obama in the 8 years that nigger was in office.

Faggot, see

The so called investigation has apparently lasted 2 years with perhaps not-so-legal information gathering.
In addition, it is undeniable that the Russian allegations were used as a desperate political move by the Democrrats.
And finally, Comey has a bad reputation across both parties for the handling of Clinton's server shit.

And to put things in perspective, Democrats were calling for the resignation/firing of Comey and that it has finally happened, the Democrats are furious.

Don't forget [unintelligible] x 100

These people think Trump is anything but a puppet for the corrupt people around them.

They MUST believe this, because they have irreversibly tied themselves to him. They will be the laughing shame of the country after he gets taken down, and that prospect doesn't sit well.

>2 shitposters on pol
>IT'S OGRE! HE'S A DICTATOR! TAKE TO THE HILLS! WOLVERINES!

You know how your economy is doing so well because a bunch of businesses moved their due to your low corporate tax rate? I can't wait till Trump makes us competitive again and your back sucking nigger dick for a half a potato.

>Hey Burger fag, I will fix it for you

Trump is not under investigation faggot however, there is an investigation into russian involvement in the election.

Kill yourself m8 lol, back to kikebook with you.

Thats not what the DOJ said to an FOI request for documents related to Trumps comments asking Russia to hack Clinton.

We have main theme of "we can neither confirm nor deny" from the FBI, only Trumps really amateurish paragraph in his Comey letter says for a fact he's not. And well, we all know why he would luke to include that.

>1 post by this ID

Yeah, rambling interviews. And is always available for a call... obviously not much in his schedule then...

Fair enough, user.

There is literally nothing to give, this was originally a hillary surrogates campaign line to distract from her investigation that spiraled out of control.

People point to
>flynn this
and
>that manafort aid that
As if every presidential campaign only dealt with united states based financiers.

There's never been anything even remotely close to an investigation into trump besides his university because there is nothing he did that was illegal.

Stop drinking that paddy koolaid m8.