ROME: A African/Muslim migrant destroys 9th century statues in the church of San Martino

VIDEO HERE

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/862663735533547520

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562
express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless
atlantapd.org/uniformcrimereports.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is disgusting.

BOMB KAABA WHEN?

Take it like a bitch europe you fuckin cuck faggots

Christcucks will do nuffin.

Fucking kill him, I don't get why Euros are such pussies. Migrant camps should be on fire for the insult. If you hurt them enough they'll stop messing with you, violence is the only thing niggers understand

When an invading force destroys the relics and iconography of the conquered civilization. Still like the mudslimes?

Subhumans Welcome

that's really awful

BLACKED

Hmm I hate Muslims but I also hate Catholics so this is a wash for me.

Yeah this is the future, they will burn down and destroy all of our art, history and culture.

Now we get to watch liberals pretend this didn't happen. Nothing good will ever come from Muslim immigration.

P-PEACEFUL MODERATES

DELETE THIS

This is what the jews want

isn't this akin to what they are doing in new Orleans right now ?????? !!!!!!!!! wake up burgers-this is happening in your own backyards, legally, by dem local leaders

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP KILLING ART YOU STUPID ROACHES GET PUT GET UT GET OUT

MUHAMMAD WAS A WHITE PEDOPHLE THAT HATEC BLACKS SO STOP KILLING THE GREATEST ART IN THW WORLD

REEEEEEEEE

>says the Amerilard
ha

So what? You faggots in Europe invited your Muslim replacements in based on your liberal ideals.

>INB4 - The millions of Muslims will not replace us.
WEW LAD!!!!!!

Europe is literally an aquarium full of mice and the mice just invited a den of snakes over for dinner.

Multiculturalism literally destroying our culture.

I got u pham

>Yeah this is the future, they will burn down and destroy all of our art, history and culture.

happening right now in Louisiana

So you support the mindless destruction of historical artefact as long as it is in opposition of an ideology you disagree with? So, your essentially the same as the radical leftists taking down confederate statues.

(((Multiculturalism)))

FTFY

Oh no a mud destroying semtic icons

nobody will fucking care, just like the attack on louvre. doesn't matter if it's in italy

DESTROY THEM BACK

So tolerant and progressive.

We need more just like him to ensure the whole world learns tolerance and progressivism.

I say crucify him

>Insert imagineaworldwithoutwhites.jpg

Lol you burgers are so easy prey for the jew.

This is an old video, of an extremely rare event. And it doesn't even have any bearing on your life or your country.

Calm down.

You fuckers. You hypocritical scum pieces of shit. YOU destroyed more priceless historical relics in Italy and Europe than any Muslim.

The Hesse Crown Jewels - Looted by American officers that were occupying a Kronberg Castle just after the war. The jewels were removed from their gold settings and the gold was sold in Switzerland for scrap.

Monte Cassino - The abbey, although later rebuilt, was almost completely destroyed during a three-day attack during 1944.

Andrea Mantegna's " St. James Led to His Execution" was destroyed by American bombers when they attacked the Ovetari Chapel in 1944.

The Nemi Ships were ships built by the Roman emperor Caligula in the 1st century AD at Lake Nemi.
Although the purpose of the ships is only speculated on, the larger ship was essentially an elaborate floating palace, which contained quantities of marble, mosaic floors, heating and plumbing such as baths among its amenities. Both ships featured technology long thought to be recent inventions. It has been stated that the emperor was influenced by the lavish lifestyles of the Hellenistic rulers of Syracuseand Ptolemaic Egypt.
The ships were destroyed by fire in World War II on the night of May 31, 1944. Several US army shells hit the Museum around 8 pm, causing little damage but forcing the German artillery to leave the area. Around two hours later, smoke was seen coming from the Museum.

>Ceaser, get the cross.

Degenerates like him belong on a cross

Birds of a feather

We don't call is the Religion of Pieces for nothing, you know.

t. Belgium

Leftshits will look at an incident like this and go
>LOL IT WAS ONLY CHRISTIAN STUFF xD
>White people have no cutlure!

This is why civil war is necessary

hue

Putting the fat American boy in his place in 3....2...

>YOU destroyed more priceless historical relics
But we left your culture intact.

The Muslims will erase you, your relics, and your culture.

Maybe we should have erased you faggots before we allow you to erase yourselves by way of Muslim invaders.

I almost cried. What a fucking nigger.

I guess your stupid faggot Churchill shouldn't have pulled us into the war you were losing?

Kill him

It actually looks cooler now. OPs pic looks like an enemy out of dark souls LOL

>Leaves Culture intact
>Floods it with American SJW culture and Nigger culture

The (((EU))) is about to fuck you faggots so it may be best to not bite the hand that feeds. We will keep you faggots alive like we have in the past.

Confederacy is actually history Catholicism is just fairytales for cash.

You had to post it twice cause american hypocrisy it's to dense.

I assume there were valuable things in Hiroshima and Nagasaki too.

sand niggers and niggers will destroy the entirety of the art created by western civilization bit by bit by bit and eurocucks will do nothing to stop them

trump should invade Europe to steal all of the art so we americans can preserve it while Europeans cuck themselves out of existence

>This is why civil war is necessary
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

> Unterring Franco

meanwhile at our universities leftists get told to fuck off: twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562

Hey don't worry your own leaders are flooding it with cancerous Islam that as OP shows will erase you and your culture.

We can stop trading with you if you like and both the US and (((EU))) can destroy you.

None of that is as bad as what your Bomber Harris did, you limey fuck.

somethig something culturally enriched

And muslims and migrants will be like "why do they hate us so much?"

that's actually pretty old, dunno why it wasn't sparking rage sooner

i'm an atheist and this makes me want to crusade.
hmmm.... you seem to be missing the white on white category user.

If they continue to mess with historical relics I swear I going to europe and beat the living shit out of any rag head near a statue or a museum.
Well not really I don't have money to travel to europe

>most refugees are women, children, doctors, and engineers.

atheists like you need to burn also in the great purge

>implying this is the first time
express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless

>39 year old ghanian
>At the two churches’ statues, candlesticks and crucifixes were desecrated as the man allegedly declared “it was not right that we worship in this way” while destroying the artifacts.

>Police said his motive was “unclear” and refused to disclose his religious beliefs, if any.

>American education
Oh yeah thanks for that lend lease 70 years ago, it was probably payment for all that ordinance and technology we gave to you unimaginative cuckolds :^)

> I mean who cares about an old piece of wood or whatever we can make anhoter and it was just only one Muslim lol not all muslims

>old
>October 2016
Literally yesterday.

Keep dreaming

This is truly disgusting. He must be dead now, italian are no joke with religion.

What does it matter to you? It's always so cringy to see the most racist, anti-islam comments on facebook from my American friends, when they are probably the least exposed to it.

You just WANT to be afraid/upset by something so bad.

Enjoy Trump I guess

>I assume there were valuable things in Hiroshima and Nagasaki too.

Ask the Chinese or Koreans if they care that we nuked two Jap cities.

it's ok guys I restored it

Once is cause enough for the expulsion of the entirety of them.

/mad

"united kingdom"

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

oh man this guy is going to be in a lot of trouble lol

So you are antiracist but you have a lot of racists american friends on fb. Tell me more

You probably aren't even white yourself. So we should deny access to Europe to you too?

Sure this nigger will get his punishment when caught. Why worry about it more.

He's an atheist bro. That makes him a nihilist and that means he doesn't believe in death. With them it's just like killing your enemies. They win.

Apparently no one cares that muslims destroy art now either.

You even gave money to ISIS after they blow up Palmira

Let's crucify him!

Needs some white on white numbers

>black people are 12% of the population
>white people are 54% (with lots of """white hispanics""")
Hmm...

What about the fact that blacks are 50% of Atlanta GA'S population yet account for...

- 100 percent of homicide
- 95 percent of rape
- 94 percent of robbery
- 84 percent of aggravated assault
- 93 percent of burglary

Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
atlantapd.org/uniformcrimereports.aspx

Sorry little black boy, the truth hurts

I'm not at all anti-racist, definitely more identitarian.

It's just annoying to me that Americans feel they can be morally outraged in our place, while they probably only are because it feeds into their jew-manufactured constant state of paranoia.

I was recently in the USA, it feels as a huge police state with shallow, angsty people.

Kill the bastards all they understand is voilence.

This is about historical art/statues not seeking revenge by destroying mind control devices.
Just fuck up a few Qu'rans and they'll lose their shit rather than just shut down after their control unit gets nuked.

Those were the statistics for America you dumb lard lol

>Turn the other cheek
WEZ PACIFISTS N SHIET

It's just a statue.

Material things may be destroyed but the word of God shall remain forever.

>wanting to crucify a subhuman
He's not worthy desu, just skin him alive or boil him slowly in acid.

yeah the artifacts of ancient nineveh being bulldozed by islamic state was an extremely rare event -- nothing to worry about

>Christcuck's mad
>Shitskin gonna get it

Win-win really.

>MUHAMMAD WAS A WHITE
*black

Why is his skin color relevant to this? It's not like whites haven't done the same.

I assume you mean the word of Allah.

Disgraceful yes, but we should not Mourne the loss of mere physical idols.

Did you read what you typed before you submitted it? Whether you tip your fedora hard or not, religion has history and effects on history. Kinda like how in 100 years people will learn about the downfall of the Empire of Europa and what caused it: a certain religion.

Nah, you're right. Don't listen to the Ameritard, he's the ultimate good goy. America is doing cultural imperialism on all of Europe right now.

The mass immigration is designed to tear you down, make you vulnerable, then they can replace your culture with some shitty nigger culture. Our women already look, act, dress, and talk like niggers

The senseless suicide of your culture saddens me. The cradle of the Enlightenment is destroying itself. And your response is

>lol why do you care

I care because the civilization that your ancestors built should not be destroyed by their inheritance. The graves at Normandy exist for, what again? Foolishness. Let the continent burn, this time. And burn it will. Thank God for the Atlantic and Pacific I guess, because when Algeria collapses you're going to all be fucked. Tick tock.

I don't feel the least bit bad for you. That's what you get for letting these savages into your country. You are getting exactly what you deserve.

Stop letting migrants in. Stop voting for people who want more migrants. Send all the migrants back to where they came from.

>Apparently no one cares that muslims destroy art now either.

It's part of their culture. You're a racist if you don't accept them.