Niggers in college campus given final extensions, ban whites from cafeteria

>Black students at the American University in Washington, D.C. are not only demanding an extension on their final exams because they are black and deserve it, but are also demanding a “sanctuary for people of color” at the local cafe on campus, where they are demanding that white people be banned from eating there.
>Conservative Tribune reported, “The demonstrators blocked traffic in the tunnel of Bender Arena on the campus with three demands that included a ‘sanctuary’ space for people of color in the Bridge Cafe, extensions for students of color on their final exams and a team of ‘non-biased expert contractors’ to investigate racism and discrimination complaints brought against the university.”
>Following his remarks, Bass was given a list of the demonstrators’ demands and returned to address the crowd minutes later. He agreed to establish the Bridge Cafe as a “sanctuary space” for students of color, to give students support in asking for extensions on their final exams and to allow other groups, such as the NAACP, to investigate the hate crime and other racist acts at AU.
washingtonfeed.com/whites-are-now-banned-from-this-location-in-washington-d-c-after-crying-liberals-demanded-it.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonfeed.com/whites-are-now-banned-from-this-location-in-washington-d-c-after-crying-liberals-demanded-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Non biased experts to investigate claims of hate crimes
>The NAACP

america is such a shithole

as reta\rded as canadian sjws get, they do not get this much pull.

Feels good to be non-white. Kek how are you whiteys gonna survive?

Niggers, how do you defend yourseves? Is there nothing you can accomplish without demanding the white man prop you up and give you more and more leniency? Can you not succeed based on your own merits?

I hear about this stuff but never encounter it, is it only in super ghetto areas?

giving black students more time because they're slow learners is racist

feels good knowing I will be living in segregation in my life time

So, essentially segregation? Top lel.

lmao why are all these colleges caving to their retarded demands

>niggers are self segrigating.

radicalize the students as much as possible then cull them after the revolution

why would you wear an arm and a hand on your hat?

So these niggers are basically asking to be segregated from other students? I see no problem with this. As for giving them an extension on their finals, why not. It's not like it will make a difference. People that usually ask for extensions on exams usually fail anyways. But, I see the point, nigs being nigs and what not.

Now they need places where whites are allowed but blacks aren't, to balance it out.

>people on average spend about 4 years at college
>making all these demands for temporary education

Definitely good thing to be segregated from niggers.

>The NAACP
Niggers Are Always Causing Problems

Yea I agree with this. Bring back segregation. Give them their own cafes, schools, stores, etc and then they can stay the fuck out of ours.

So they want to be segregated. Where is the problem?

The already set aside a day for that, like a holiday. It's called "Graduation".

Someone needs to firebomb that cafe hopefully burn a few niggers alive, And why don't people in America just run over trash when it blocks the highway

it would be good for them, even. Like protectionism, except at the neighborhood level.

By the day of the rope of course we will hang all you babboon faced niggers in the streets. The only good nigger was the one who shot Malcolm x

Post yfw enlightened kangz start preaching Martin Luther King's ideas were wrong in the next few years

It's hilarious to watch.

They're close to making it illegal in Canada not to use tranny pronouns. What the fuck are you talking about?

did he died??

>super ghetto areas?
American University in Washington, D.C?

Top kek

Savage

>close
nope

So, you mean to say that blacks want segregation as well?

Good idea, fund it.

Dindus should be hanged

Is that a cryptic suicide note?

Let them segregate themselves. This is what we want and they're doing it for us.

You already know the answer user

Nazi gold to you my friend 100% kek

Should start the memes now before you know it they will be calling him Uncle Tom

I say give them their special area, let them all congregate in one area

*pulls pin out

Damn I was going to apply to American for Grad school. . . .guess not now

A handful of retarded colleges =/= America

Ignorant leaf

Wow
This is literally the 50's, just the other way around
Just wow

"Totally personal, nigger"

>Born too late to experience the apartheid
>Born too early to take part in the race wars
>Born just in time to be called a racist for wanting blacks to stay away from whites, when blacks also want the same thing

What a thrill

Here have a banana.

Hoping someone sues for racial discrimination if they start kicking non blacks out of a school building. Would be an easy case.

they'll never do that, they'll just say that what they are now saying is what he really meant but he just wasn't forward about it cuz ebil white dudes.

>take it to court
>liberal judge throws it out

wow nothing

they will, they are now, you will see mainstream before end of summer

>Born too early to take part in the race wars

That's up to you. Someone needs to start the fire.

Now Apes Are Called People

>Can you not succeed based on your own merits?
Every majority black society in the world is a crime infested shithole with destitute living conditions. Draw your own conclusions.

In all of human history only two black civilizations have acheived any form of success, both of them had no neighbours to compete with.

No black society has ever produced any scientific advancement or invent anything.
I think the question you should be asking is how are you niggers going to survive without any whites or asians.

Don't be like that SENPAI non whites outnumber you. You could do with all the help you can get. Mwah I'm here for you

What are those two black civilizations your speaking off?

What a shame. It is a really nice campus, right by the national cathedral

>be white
>hear about non-white cafeteria on local college campus
>enter cafeteria anyways
>get kicked out/arrested
>lawsuit

Thanks for the idea, guys

Kingdom of Mali and Abyssinia

Nice one fellow citizen.

They never learn.

Didn't someone just pay 12K in damages in Canada because they entered a Muslim's house with shoes on. The muslim in question was a welfare recipient.

Kek

>washingtonfeed.com/whites-are-now-banned-from-this-location-in-washington-d-c-after-crying-liberals-demanded-it.html
Looks like it was written by one of the dumber posters on here. All the sources are other sites just like the one reporting this.

FAKE NEWS. White people shouldn't be looking for excuses to be victims just because everyone else is.

>Kek how are you whiteys gonna survive?
Honestly, we're not. We'll be extinct by the end of the century.

Every city has ghetto parts friend

So atleast you admit there is potential. It think what's wrong with most black culture or community is that they tend to act like lobsters in a bucket and drag each other down by means of corruption(theft). Most of the issues with current African nations is shit government and poor education.

somebody post the sequel where their neighboring rivals took the farmers in, gave them land, and then their farm economy prospered.

Last guy who tried that got all the confederate flags and monuments taken down

>Niggers crying for segregation

The amount of irony

>demands that included a ‘sanctuary’ space for people of color in the Bridge Cafe,

They should be glad that I'm not the admin. I'd give them what they want, and more, and it would be an epic failure.

>Fine, you can have that, and as a bonus, only blacks can work there. You want it? You run it.

Why not? It sounds great. As long as you're not going to school for something stupid like Black Studies you wont have to be around any niggers.

oh god i didnt even think about that. imagine how awful it would be being the crew that runs it if you were white. the crowd there would probably treat you like garbage because they would be the types of people who were dumb enough to push for this nusegregation. people would quit en masse

this, since it is in a cafe, put blacks in charge of everything there. such as ordering new food, designing menus, cleaning tables, washing dishes etc.. i wonder how quickly it would fail.

What if...

I look completely white, but I'm the child of Spanish immigrants and I speak fluent Spanish. We had no advantages and I am a minority.

Will my presence there trigger the niggers?

Yes, because you do not look the part they need to portray their narrative.

your country destroyed a man's life over false "twitter harassment" claims.

I'm pretty close by, I'd love to piss off some blacks. My experience growing up and going to school with them in inner city New York is basically this. They violently disrupt the learning process and make it about themselves. Pure victim mentality well into adulthood.

No they want no-go zones for whites

We dum as fukk so we need extra time to put off studying fo deez finals n den complain bout our grades until you give us A's cuz we black and oppressed nawmean

I'll raise you one banana

The problem is that this isn't segregation.

The black people are just being given their own territory on campus where no white people are allowed.

Black people are still allowed to use and occupy the whole of teh rest of campus as well and white students have no where exclusiively to themselves.

It isn't a good thing you fucking retards.
It is a continuation of the trend of treating white people worse than non-white people and giving non-white people extra benefits or taking rights away from white people.

Come on m8. You of all people should know about the elephant in the room: HBD. Until you work that out, Africa and the third world will always be a mystery......

Ask and thou shall recieve

I say fuck those idiots, kick them out.

these threads always amuse me because at first glance you'd think most would be outraged but instead you see anons everywhere cheering and clamoring for more segregation.

>MUH RACISM

where? what are you talking ab-

>RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accelerationism. We need normie whites to see we will be second class citizens in our own country

> bust your ass
> special treatment given to a group based on skin color
> get pissed
> muh racism

>Self-imposed segregation.

AYO HOL UP, SO YOU BE SAYIN WE FINNA HAVE OUR OWN McNigga Cafe?

WHITEY GOT TO GO.

DEAR WHITE PEOPLE, YA'LL BE PROMOTIN TOO MUCH OF A HATEFUL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT UP IN HERE. DIS MY EDUMAKATION WHITE BOI.

70 years ago they where figthing against segregation and now they are trying to bring it back

IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Blacks are starting to self segregate. We're not even going to have to tell them to only eat at certain places. They're going to do it themselves. They're so fucking retarded I guarantee 'POC Only' water fountains will become a thing. Once that's accepted we can start having POC only everything and reinstate Jim Crow. It's going to be fucking awesome.

Why is this bad? Segregation should make a comeback.

liberals will bring back segregation and it's important that you let them

Ever notice how fucking rowdy and obnoxious blacks in college can be? I'm in the fucking library, in the deep quiet area, and Shaneeqa starts talking to some fucking kid on the phone with the volume at max (you know nobody has the balls to complain - it's a fucking library). Computer labs they're just hooting it up and fucking around and wasting the tax dollars that are paying for them to be there.

Let them have their containment space.
If we really wanted to get rid of safe-spaces all we would have to do is shill them as "Nigger concentration camps".

Damn, now i really want to start a "Get Niggers off our streets and into their quarantine zones"-campaign...

it's not actually segregation though. blacks will still be allowed where whites are just not vice versa.

Nice. Hate to be pessimistic, but wait until the chimps rattle their cages enough for dem gibs that the universities just start giving them degrees anyway. Travyon (although dead) was just given an Aeronautical Science degree for being 'interested in flight' during his lifetime.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVqQKF7xgTQ