Why are you so afraid of gays Sup Forums

Is it because they're everything you're not? Confident, attractive, in shape...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/epjyN
discord.gg/nfqHG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This never fails to get me angry

It's a combination of bigotry and a fear they might like gay sex.

>Afraid of gays
Out of all the things I fear about gays, fear is probably the very last on the list lmao.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/epjyN

This isn't an example of homosexuality, it's an example of the power structure of Rapists.

I sure am jealous of their aids

I don't think "afraid" is the appropriate term.

>but Muhh -phobia

Doesn't make sense. It's not like they're a venomous snake climbing up your leg or something.

I don't mind gays. My problem is with dipshits (who happen to be faggots) using their faggotry to deflect criticism.

rape is non-consensual sex
the mentally-ill cannot consent to have sex
homosexuals are mentally-ill
homosexuals have sex
therefore, homosexuals are rapists

prove me wrong

A buddy of mine is a crippled gay ex-cop. What he hated about the gay community were how like 1 out of 10 were creapy school parking lot jerk off pedos. The gay community is where the pedos are.

What I've seen isn't ever people "afraid" of gay people, but people knowing gay people who would rape kids. Myself I think it's sad they have brain damage probably from hormone disruptors like BPA. Nothing about that is a fear about myself, just knowing they are sad damaged people, many of whome are bi so high risk for spreading disease to straights and some of whome are dangerous pedos.

It would be like implying republicans are afraid of dems. Many dems have clear deformaties like mild fetal alcohal syndrome (fish mouth) and disorders that interfere with big picture thinking and emotional health, though not memorization, like autism spectrum.

So we're conserned about and sad for these people, but not afraid.

I honestly don't have a problem with white gays. They're out people too

homosexuals are not mentally ill
There, you're wrong

*low effort queerbait*
I know these threads gaurantee replies but you can do better.

Homosexuality is considerably more prevalent with mental disorders than in healthy minds, ergo homosexuality could be considered either a contributing factor to the development of mental illness, or as a symptom of another disorder such as NPD or BPD

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/nfqHG

It's called homoPHOBIA doofus. It's a fear. You're afraid. Admit it.

Homophobia would actually mean "fear of man" or in a greater sense "fear of humanity". L2Greek

confident..
literal faggots

pick one, then suck my cock. which one did you pick?

Yeah we hate degenerate faggots that prance around like fairies because we're scared of them

Nothin wrong with bein gay

Because everyone knows women shit smells and taste better than man shit.

Most queers are ugly unfit weirdos

>inb4 he says we must be secretly gay for hating fags
Fuck these kikes to hell

People who hate pedos are probably pedos just sayin

Most people are ugly unfit weirdos.

FUCKING CALLED IT!!

No, its because faggots push to abolish blood test screening for gay blood donors.

Scum.

>human being

>faggot

Pick one.

You are a birth defect and a reproductive dead end.

"Homophobe"? No one is afraid of you, we are disgusted by you.

You are similar to dog shit on the bottom of a shoe. No one is afraid of that, but they are naturally disgusted by it.

And the reason why your suicide rate is so high? Because deep down inside, you know there is something wrong with you.

Meh. Gay people at a higher rate than normal people.
Never met one that wasnt fukd up in the head in some way or another

>t. Repressed homosexual
Also
>reddit spacing

I was raised by a single mom desu that's how it probably happened

>you dont like gays becuz youre gay XD

>sucking 40yo men off in alley ways and vice versa
>having bug parties
>shitdick

a jedi craves not these things

See all anyone wants is there cock sucked. Nothing to be afraid of. Come make a deposit daddy ;)

I don't want to have a cock shoved up my arsehole. If you turn your back on a gaylord there is a good chance they will attempt to bum you, even if you are fat and/or ugly. Gaylords are also, by ratio, much more likely to be murderous paedophiles than straight men.

Because they are self admittedly dirty.
The problem with "allies" is they continue to deny problems within the gay community because they are ignorant. Hollywood has created an army of zombies who will call critics of homosexuals bigots regardless of how right the "bigot" is, unless of course the bigot is a Muslim who shoots up a gay bar in which case he a good boy dindu nuffin gays need to behave.

If you think gays are all this, OP, you should join the lemon party.

nobody hates gays for being gay... what we hate is how fucking obnoxious these people. Wheres the straight pride parade? why the fuck are these people so proud of taking it up the ass... do what you want but dont force your faggotry onto others

Cos they are faggots

Everyone in Sodom was roasted. The ones who thought it was their choice roasted with the fags.

Call on Jesus to save you from a damn eternity.

>Fear
>Not disgust

I understand that liberals have no sense of disgust, but you can't just go around projecting that feeling onto people with actual moral standards