Sup Forums is getting triggered by this

>Sup Forums is getting triggered by this

literally why? what the fuck is wrong with you, morons?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Otqje
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people are so god damn dumb

This is a genetic arms race and one group will come out on top. Conquer or be conquered. White people couldn't be any dumber, always trying to help out their enemy. The favor will not be returned.

>Niggers are too stupid to even tie a tie
>By posting this "heartwarming" picture libtards are just proving how stupid niggers are

top kek

>driggered
ok m9

That nigger has a dum dum look in his eyes like all the rest.

> cof bin white girlz bix nood

>White supremacist readying the noose for poor Jaquimsh, ca. 1956, colorized

>wow it's so heartwarming to see someone acting like an ordinary person with common decency unlike those normal white people who would've gunned him down on sight

>Dis cracka finna lynch me?

A police officer has more important stuff to do that to teach a nigger how to tie his stuff.

Why didn't this young man just ask his father for help?

Oh.... right.

Can't even fucking YouTube it, some pajeet like 9 years ago on YouTube taught me how to tie a tie and this nigger couldn't even figure out how to Google it.

Let's be honest. Had the nigger's father stuck around, he still wouldn't know how to tie a tie.

This reminds me of the nig that was lauded as a genius because he built a computer, all this stuff does is prove that the average nog is a fucking retard. It takes 2 minutes to google how to tie a tie.

Unlikely that will happen he can't even tie a fucking tie. You cut off the gibs and niggers die off, you cut off Israel and the world improves drastically. You know what that tells me? That white people are to blame, it's all a coincidence and you're a racist.

You sure fall for propeganda easily bro. So you are only a drumpf supporter cuz pol got to you first?

>This so much.
White people should be spending their time, money, and attention on building healthy, strong white communities.

nice one, ahmed

You sure spell like a nigger, are you only alive because the government showers you with gibmedats?

there was a story JUST like this a few months ago but it was a black cop doing it for a rich white kid.

Because Sup Forums is butthurt at the thought of this nigger at the prom banging a white girl hotter than Sup Forums would ever get..

>White
That paramedic's nose has me suspicious. That this photo opportunity has trickled it's way through various outlets supports my theory.

Pretty sure that case it was a robbery..

The nigger looks ungrateful as fuck, I hope he had some manners and thanked the paramedic properly after that kind gesture

Why not ask his father?

whats gonna be hilarious is when a few years down the line that kid murders someone just like that nigger who got a heart transplant and then went out and did some stupid shit and died

archive.is/Otqje

what about that kid who built a cool clock for obama

why didn't he just use google.

Lol, Jamal should have gotten a clip-on tie

I am triggered that the Fox 29 thought this was news worthy.

heh good post

Look at the fucking nig nogs face. Nothing is going on in there besides "this is what whitey should be doing"

If you saw a white guy having that done he'd smiling or happy that someone was so kind to help. Christ.

i dunno dude he could just be embarrassed that he doesn't know how to do such a basic thing and didn't have the foresight or initiative to look it up online

why didn't he just ask his dad to help him tie his necktie?

>why didn't he just use google.
>why didn't he just use google.
probably cant read
>initiative to look it up online

That guy looks smug as fuck. Obviously thinking that crackas should be his slaves n shit

Is that what a nigger looks like when embarrassed?

The twitter bantz with the news reporter and the angry black woman was the best thing that ever happened on twitter and that takes into account trump's shitposting
>Y'ALL CRACKAS KNOW YOU DONE GOT OTHER PICTCHAS OF HIM WITH HIS SHIRT ON BITCH WHITE HO
>OK, this is his current Facebook profile picture

>getting ready for prom
>prom

>he didn't have a tie as part of his school uniform
proles...

it must be interesting being an actual racist. how does it feel? what's it like to only see race everywhere you go?

That kid like most african americans probably didnt have a father to teach him how to be a man, which includes learning to tie a tie. Most problems in their community can be deduced to the lack of parenting, but more important, male role models who teach you how to behave.

>what's it like
It's like being the only person with any common sense in a room full of mindless drones

saged for dumb shitskin attempt to produce infighting.

he didn't make the rules or the game. it's you people who decided to come ruin white countries. he's not in africa trying to out breed them

Yes, a lot of internal strife and contradictions rattling around in their half developed brains, confusion, shame, etc get funnelled into anger. Like a toddler, only with testosterone

>brothers
>different last names
lol niggers

He'll be going viral again in a world star video or CCTV video in a few years for chimping out in public. No worries.

Stormfront sthap!

You messing this thread up.

Feeling fine here OP, feeling fine.

Slide thread

Remember to sage

why would i be triggered by this
any black climbing out of their fucking crab bucket is a boon to our world.
protip: i'd still gas the others

a stranger is now the closest thing to your dad, what would you look like bozo

Why are we helping niggers?

THEY HATE US!

You're slow on the draw, user. Look at the expression on the nog's face. He's no different.

Poor nigger probably grew up without a father to teach him how to tie.

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the nuSJW

That's the face of the "bix nood"

Dude looks tense as fuck.
I'm no expert at nigger facial expressions, but the fact that no one told him how to tie a tie means that there probably wasn't a father around.
To have to ask a white dude to help out must be awkward.

It's not like helping the guy tie his tie prevented the white guy from having 4 white children

He's got the dull-eyed look of someone that will pop off any minute for no reason. I've been around blacks enough to know that look.

>his prom date was a white girl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LIKE POETRY

THERE'S NO RACE AS KEKED AS THE WHITE RACE

Why do blacks always get the best white women?

KEK

Here a nigger is used by the left to once again show how compassionate they are for people with less. Nig should have known that the white traitors use any chance they get to parade a nigger around and that a camera would be whipped out to commemorate the moment. It's disgusting and sad for the niggers too. At least with slavery or segregation they knew where things stood

She looks like a fat dyke kike. Nothing of value was lost. Her children will be forever stamped with shitskin and her genes purged from our race.

Piggy already looks preggy with a subhumie.
Gross

His eyes are totaly blank. He looks so bored and ungrateful.

>TFW you grew up with your dad and he taught you how to tie a tie and be a man
Feels good man.

Why isn't the black guy trying to learn the patterns to make a instead of staring aimlessly in the distance?

please someone photoshop it

shiet, nigga. I jus hav whitey tie it fo me again

summer started early

I actually support this. Good for them, seriously. It would be a major waste of a white guy's semen to impregnate such a fat whale while if black dude impregnates her, he will raise the IQ average of the black race a bit. It's actually a great thing.

HAHAHAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS A NIGGER AND HE HAS NO DAD

Jesus Christ that article

>The talented youngster is now planning on using the new computer to design his first video game, which he hopes to launch within the next few months.

LOL niggers.

they look happy, let them enjoy prom damn, my prom night was amazing

"get your paw outta there"

hehehehe

I don't think there's anything evil / wrong about being a racist, just so long as you acknowledge ideologies > race and make exceptions for people who overcome race and culture, this also including to white people who believe just being "white" is enough in itself and they don't have to work for shit, which is most actual racist on Sup Forums.

I don't think there's anything evil / wrong about being a racist, just so long as you acknowledge ideologies > race and make exceptions for people who overcome race and culture, this also including to white people who believe just being "white" is enough in itself and they don't have to work for shit, which is most actual racist on Sup Forums.

But it is retarded to see other races as the enemy, ironically white people are their own worst enemy, white naiveness and arrogance and virtual signaling and greed leads them to not want to start families and favor other races over themselves, it fucks them harder then anything other races could've ever done.

THIS

>black taking white girl to prom
>she looks like a fat pig neglected by whites

You cant make this shit up.

this

No father to teach him how.

is she 40?

This made me sad. Why did god have to make us so different?

Fpbp.

do u even considere that guy white?incredible!!

What the fug? Is that "girl" 45 years old? She looks like it, her body is that of a out of shape woman in her 40s too.

He could have just gone online and learnt how to tie it in 30 seconds.

kek

I don't know how to tie a tie. The only time I've had to is for funerals. Thank god the internet exists

What he could not ask his dad for help?

I've lived around blacks for years, and you're right. Dude looks tense. Probably doesn't want his neighbors to see. Hands in pockets - not ready to "pop off" like other user suggested. He's just nervous.

This isn't to draw any conclusion that he's not a piece of shit who will be arrested for burglary in a year though. Very well may be.

Yeah it's triggering.
If you want to hang a nigger you gotta attach the tie to a tree first.

That whole article is sad. Building a computer is electric legos.

Blacks need paramedics to wear a tie.

>sperging out this hard over a tie
lmao I want to believe this is satire but I also want to believe it's real

It's symbolic. White people do this shit all the time, just look at the state of our demographics and Europe's demographics.

Use some critical thinking before you post.

YES I'M TRIGGERED!

EVIL WHITE FUCKING MALES KNOW ALL ABOUT TYING THINGS ROUND A BLACK MAN'S NECK!