Eurovision theme #CelebrateDiversity

Eurovision is bigger than the superbowl in the united states, this years slogan is #CelebrateDiversity and I think that we should. We ought to flood twitter with images of what diversity in europe looks like.

The broad exposure of this pozfest on a hashtag that Twitter cannot simply filter provides a rare opportunity. Time for the good guys to shine.

Did someone say Superbowl

its not bigger than superbowl, nobody cares about it

>nobody cares about it
yet Sup Forums had thread piined for both semi-finals.

1 in 3 ameriburgers watch the superbowl
only 1 in 4 yuropoors watch eurovision
Population of europe: 743.1 million
Population of the United States: 321.4 million

I mean some people care but almost everyone knows that eurovision is huge propaganda and winner isnt the best singer but the most privileged

>winner isnt the best singer but the most privileged

Isreal is #1 this year.

>best singer but the most privileged
What?
I'd say the winner is the most bland and most acceptable for all of the tastes, not privileged, what ever that means in this case. If you mean that a lot of latest winners all had huge fireworks and shit, meaning they were sponsored by their country/TV station, yeah maybe. But sometimes even the best effects can't beat a good song.

>Israel
>Azerbaijan
>EUROvision
What is this shit?

>I'd say the winner is the most bland and most acceptable for all of the tastes

That's just the list of performances, Israel is apparently going first. Which is always bad, because people tend to forget you, and opening such a huge event does things to your nevres.

Oh God, do you realize how much of a joke that thing is?
I think the only people who actually watch it are eastern Europeans theses days,
maybe back in the 70's it was a big thing.
man your a chump.

Other than him dressing as a woman, something that's not really new for Eurovision. His song was the most generic ballad ever.

I mean, have you forgotten that in 1998 an actual transexual Israeli won?

What the fuck is that thing?

past winner i dont remember when exactly maybe 3 years ago

I'm down for this although it looks like it's getting about 1.5 tweets per minute.
Let's post migrant crime stories and statistics.
If we retweet them, we can easily get the top tweet for #celebratediversity and cause liberal tears

I didnt know i was lil kid back then so i didnt care

there was australia year ago if i remember corrrectly, shitposting so hard they got into european song contest

They're still part of it, and will remain until they decide not to participate anymore.
It was always membership based, not Europe based, if that makes sense. You only need to be a member of European Broadcasting Union to participate, and that's open to everyone.

Even Morocco wanted to participate for a while, before realising that Israel is also participating.

i think this image would resonate a lot better with normies if it said diversity instead of purity

Lets combine OPs with the reclaiming the rainbow.

The only reason to watch this is just for laughs with friends. If you actually take it seriously and vote, you are most likely literally a massive faggot. The Eurovision is basically a big gay disco.

I'm not taking it seriously, I want to make fun of it.

Most of those countries actually don't practice ninja outfits.