He's really starting to flip his shit. Is he finally cracking? The pressure must be enormous every day...

He's really starting to flip his shit. Is he finally cracking? The pressure must be enormous every day, how could such an old man handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AbDBP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will crack long before this ruthless motherfucker does.

I'm a worthless individual citizen, he's the President of the United States. One of us should have a little more fortitude than the other.

What's it like being so pathetic?

he does. he endures the whining of millions of fuckboys like you on a daily basis.

He opened up the coveted Chinese market to American goods, so CNN did a story about how many scoops of ice cream he ate.

Beautiful argument, 8/8 would b8 ag8.

Going on twitter rants is not 'enduring' the whining, it's being triggered by the whining. Can you really not see that?

Oh okay let's ignore everything else there's no way Trump could ever get anything wrong or be bad. You fucking shill.

>as a very active president with lots of happenings

Kkklumpf confirmed Sup Forumsack

>cancel all press briefing and hand out written notes

He should do this. The level of butthurt would be off the fucking charts.

is gay marriage kind of a last stand of implicit white identity?

He will hang for treason and he knows it.

Hahaha it's funny because it's what budding dictators do!

Im sorry, did you come here looking for someone to coddle and hug you?

Not going to happen, fuck off

>being triggered
you rn

Fucking lol.. at least the Bearenstain timeline is hilarious

I came here to see if you people give a fuck about what that idiot does or says, and apparently you honestly don't. You don't care that he's a hypocrite, you don't care that he lies and then lies about lying, you just want to see the libs fail. Guess what, you're failing alongside them.

Right, except, again, he's the FUCKING PRESIDENT. It makes sense that I get triggered and rant here, it does not make sense that he gets triggered and then rants to the entire world on twitter. There is no greater strategy here, he's just a pompous idiot, but you'll never admit it.

What did he get wrong?

Muh Russia that after like 7 months can't even prove the Russians influenced the election much less colluded with anyone in the trump campaign?

Firing the guy that fucked over dems and republican while doing things way beyond his authority?

Opening American trade to a market of over a billion people?

Splain it to me.

>ignoring the dozens (or maybe hundreds at this point) of times when he's said one thing in the past and a completely different thing in the present
I'm not compiling a giant post of links just for you to call me a cucked shill and not read them anyway. Are you really only concerned about what happened in the past 24 hours. You are insufferable.

>the press thinks the president is obligated to speak to and through them
What is Twitter and YouTube. If he needs to announce something he can do it easily without them. People still vote. It's not dictatorship. Learn what words mean.

>not writing BEEF in all caps

when will drumpf stop disappointing us?

If you think this is bad then wait until tomorrow

when jews are away, the goys get to play

S...s..surely this is it, he will be stumped

how is he ranting?
whats he lying about?

lol at him having a tantrum and threatening to stop doing press briefings

THAT WOULD BE BAD FOR YOU

I really wish he would do this.

The bantz was funny during the election, but now it's tiresome and a little disconcerting.

Fpbp

>Faceless liberal goes on a twitter rant
Haha, look at this cuck, he's going insane!

>Trump goes on a twitter rant
Man, he's so cool, go Trump #MAGA

There is no single stumppening. This is a slow burn, a gentle downside stump slump that ends with a burned out Trump and a country in the dump.

How is that not a rant? What is he hiding?

>say something as a private citizen
>become president
>nothing is classified information to you and you're briefed on the full picture now
>hurp durp why isn't drumf digging his heals into the ground
He could literally spend the next 4 years grating every democrat talking point into law and you would still think he's Hitler. So what's the point?

It never ceases to amaze me how people read so much into Trump's tweets. Do they envision him sitting down in a chair, manically typing on his phone, sweat beading his brow, fury contorting his face? The guy probably dictates roughly 70% of them and doesn't even bother paying attention to how people respond before turning to his next order of business. And the best part is that he's been doing this for YEARS and people still don't understand his methodology at all, instead reading far too much into what are ostensibly shitposts in some futile attempt to psychoanalyze him (or, more precisely, confirm whatever they already believe about his mental state).

The guy is over 70 years old and he still runs circles around some of the so-called "greatest minds" of our era.

i feel bad for the old man,knowing you are going to die in jail must be hard

Wait, your argument is that you're a huge pussy and that's ok?

you can do better, user.

he posted about various subjects in straight-to-the-point tweets, what makes it ranting in the negatively connotative sense?

Tell him about Sup Forums

He is so desperate for this Russia stuff to go away, but it's the one scandal he hasn't been able to shake. He's really not handling it well.

Nice hypothetical situation that would never happen, does it support your argument? Nice justification for the constant and unrelenting stream of lies, will it make you feel better when he tells his next lie? You'll never admit that you're wrong about him. Whether your ignorance is willful or not, get fucked.

Heels*

I'm sure you were this outraged when Obama abused the shit out of reporters with spying and wiretapping.

Face it, your side is losing, so maybe you should try a new tactic.

Says the guy who voted for a politican in favor or release murderers

Shills can try and try and try, who knows they even may succeed in the fullness of time. But they will never be able to understand Sup Forums culture, and they will never be able to take away the four, quite possibly eight years of Trump's presidency that we helped bring about. They will never have the satisfaction of being part of a counter-culture movement that actually achieved something.

Man im living his twitter shitposting

Is the goal to get us talking about how stupid he sounds? I don't understand the strategy of acting immature to get attention.

If I die there isn't a series of laws that dictates who replaces me and my responsibilities. If he dies, there are. What don't you understand?

Right, so pic related isn't him complaining? What would it take for you to consider him to be complaining?

How is it a rant? You're literally hallucinating. Your brain is filling in what you think he must be saying and thinking while he's doing all this, and you completely believe it. But it's not true. It's just your imagination. You have a false concept of reality. Get help

>fire Comey
>propose a infrastructure spending that would make dems cream their pants
>supporting NASA doing a mission to mars
>initiatives to encourage women in science
>addressing inner city crime and gang violence
>working to end Israel Palestine issues
Yeah the only way he's different than a blue ticket is that he doesn't want to keep spending federal money on killing babies and he wants to control the border. How terrible.

You don't understand it, but you seem pretty good at it

You are clearly the hurt one here, whining for all to see. Sort of embarrassing friend

>focus solely on the positives he's done
>can only make a list of 6 things
Oh user, why do you do this to yourself?

obama massively altered how press conferences took place, making them much more detached and sterilized. he was also generally absent and silent for months at a time during times of international crisis and guess what, msm didn't even begin to call him out on it until the very end

>Focus solely on the bad
>can only make a list of of 0 things
Oh user, why do you do this to yourself?

He is literally the embodiment of the general body politic. Left leaning, but centrist goals, right leaning methods, focused on the real economy more than the paper economy. He just doesn't talk the way people want him to (i.e. he can't be controlled) so now we got to deal with a hurricane of shit from the press every week.

If we want the laughs to continue we need to get ready for the 2018 mid terms in America. There aren't many republican senators up for vote but the entire Congress is in play and (((they))) are to spend endless amounts of money trying to buy out seats for literal who carpet bagger democrats. See John Ossoff and that one Kansas guy.

its amazing how he manages to call attention to precisely what he is not every time he jerks himself off.

"as a very active president"... my ass

"not under investigation"...nonsense

has the best words.

respects women more than anyone

understand things better than just about anyone.

and on and on.

Who cares about me, though. Nobody should. That's the point, his opinion carries weight. His shitposting isn't shitposting, it's him posting normally. You don't find any of his tweets embarrassing? What would I have to be embarrassed about on an anonymous algonquin alpaca weaving forum?

Trump is shaping up to be one of the greatest Presidents in history.

/thread

Trump's breakfast are CNN lies, they give them enought energy to last 3 days, he knows that and when ever they have a shortage of lies he gives them some and the cicle starts again.

He is the master of all shitposters, we most be rly proud of our creation.

Hey now, he's no fucking Hitler. Hitler's balls trumped Trump's. If he can fix all the voter fraud and deport a few million spics, I think we could eventually elect someone more like Hitler and this time we will actually cook 6 million Jews. Turn thier myth into a reality.

I think after 8 years there will be no more things as leftist of sjw.

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

What if I told you that he was not a shitposter at all. He is shit, so every post he makes looks like a shitpost, when in reality it is just a shitty post.

As you've said, you're a fucking worthless moron. Why do you assume he posts the way you post? After all, he won the presidency, and you're losing an argument on an anonymous image board.

This. I voted Obama twice, sorry about it in retrospect. But in all honesty 45s policies aren't even that bad once you take a second to look at the actual legislation behind the click bait article.

See mcArtur amendment and muh rape is a pre existing condition.

good point, allow us to disregard your opinion on Trump then

FOR WHAT?

discord.gg/AbDBP

Online arguments are better than in person ones. Sup Forums is better than interviews on youtube.

And we can research. Gotcha questions are no problem etc.

The downside is you are under some pressure to answer every question and followup question whereas you can walk away from a press briefing after a time.

The advantage of answering every question and followup question is that your position can strengthen in the process.

The disadvantage is that you show all your cards, and people with no argument can claim victory ( at least to themselves ) by continuing to spout the same wrong shit while you explain how they are wrong over and over and it can become tiresome to continue.

Maybe it's better to let others (us) have the online written debates.

>pretending he'd get infrastructure spending through a Republican Congress

>whats he lying about?
Heres 1 example of his fucking 10 million

Wednesday: WH and everyone close to Trump reports he fired Comey because of DOJ recommendation
Less than 24 hours later from the idiot himself: The recommendation had nothing to do with it

So which is it faggot? Or do you even care, because chances are your head is far up his ass you dont.

What's he saying about tapes lads?
Does he mean if Comey talks shit to the press he can release bad shit comey spoke about?? Explain

What the fuck is wrong with this man

Do words not mean the same thing when they come from him? What do you think words are for? Do you literally think he has the best words???

lmao

We are aware about the shitparadox, and fully embrace our retardation

Hahaha what a fucking goober! "We can sell meat in China! GUYS! Guys come on!"

Gargling trump's tiny nuts this bigly

>GUYS SERIOUSLY HE IS POLITICS INCARNATE

You cucks think he actually writes these ?

Trump is truly finished this time.

autism

It's an image of fake tweets. What was your point?

I don't think you do.

They are written in the same disjointed, bantering way he talks, why would you think it isn't him?

Why not if he can bring the debt down? We already saw the trucking industry say they are open to a higher gas tax to support the cost.
Basically they stand to make more money if the roads they use are in better condition. Higher profits on shipping also means the cost of goods goes down which is good for everyone.

He's stating a fact that since the first metion of Russian influence there has been no smoking gun.

The dems athem narrative is russia hacked the elections but what does that mean it's the dumbest stament.It was a LEAK and since that didn't stick they pointed to a 'suspicious link' between Truno and Russia.
If you play something in the media long enough people believe even unconsciously.
If you don't think that American companies, Republicans answer Democrats don't do business with Russia then you're a retard that is spouting the kind of rethori that will end up with relations between russia answer the USA being worse than the cold war.

>@CNN
fucking kek

Fake trump tweets always get me

Sage and move on. why the FUCK do you dipshits keep bumping these slide threads?

>no discourse in muh safe space baaaaaaaaaaw

>it's an image of fake tweets
Holy fuck are you Sherlock Holmes?

>The dems athem narrative is russia hacked the elections

Unfortunately for literal cuckolds like you it's also the Federal Bureau of Investigation's

Why do liberal cucks care about something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things? I saw Howdy interview him, guy was a fucking embarrassment, but know it's literally the most important thing that has ever happened since Hitler. Quit breathing, your wasting air.

Why are you so willing to accept that there's nothing there? There's a huge difference between trade deals and governmental intrusions.

Is that comeback supposed to be clever?

>he has it in his mind that Comey needs to go and he wants to fire the guy
>he knows dems will cry muh Russia if he does it without reason
>calls in AG and Deputy AG. To get their take on it
>Comey reports to dag
>dag writes his retort and he as well as previous ag from other administrations agree Comey overstepped the bounds of his role and was wrong to not recommend charges (something he had no authority on)
>trump sees this as a valid reason to go forward with his gut feeling

It's not hard. It's basically having a hunch that your wife is having an affair and wanting to divorce but hiring a pi to prove it first. Sounds reasonable.

Subtle Neutron redpill

Jesus christ, as much as i kinda support trump, this rage-tweeting has got to stop. It's a fucking train wreck. If he just stopped the tweeting. Holy fuck, im just out of words.

The firing of Comey could possible end his presidency.

Throw his phone away. Jesus christ.

He is being arrogant, he knows he is winning, and he has something in the pipeline that will BTFO OP

It's not, but Dems wish it was.

I don't know why you would bother arguing from a position of ineptitude. You want him to fail so what, people that believe that they are so pathetic can put their democrat candidate in? Trump is the best thing to happen to politics in my lifetime.

>trump sees this as a valid reason to go forward with his gut feeling
he literally said that wasnt the case you fucking idiot