For the last time, we are not white. Get that in your heads. It's not that we are mixed...

For the last time, we are not white. Get that in your heads. It's not that we are mixed, is that we are not european AT ALL.

Pic related is the average spaniard.

Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LXhrjPt71E

Stop the delusion already. We don't belong to europe. The iberian peninsula is literally africa. We have NOTHING in common with other europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre
youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We all already know this. You are crypto-kikes

Wait, people actually believe Spaniards are white?

????

This comic is all I have to say about this.

Eh, sorry sweety, it is actually Germanics that don't belong in this continent. Go back to the steppes with the Western Mongols.

Triggered greek shitskin as usual.

I am not saying all southern europeans are not european but if you look like that guy you are not european at all. Sorry.

What a bunch of bullshit, almost nobody looks like that( at least in the region where i live)

it's because you allowed yourselves to be conquered by Muslims for more than a century, the southern parts of your country were colonized by arab shitskins

sorry

With nobody i mean no iberian

>literally not addressing the point
Regardless of how I look, the White Southern Europeans who don't look like this guy are not the same race as the Germanic invaders.

>at least in the region where i live

Which means you know perfectly well that most of your country looks like that. Sorry.

This, we are Afrikangs

So your entire country is not european. It's nice to know.

>It's not that we are mixed, is that we are not european AT ALL.
Now you're pushing it

Pic related is the average Portuguese.

Yes we are arabs and you are sub-saharan africans.

Prepare to get blacked.

For the last time, fuck right off. You're not claiming part of Europe for Africa no fucking way. Spaniards have been in Europe for thousands of years, long before any invasions from Africa. Divide and conquer bullshit must end, if you're not feeling European, then go live in Africa. Britain was conquered by the Romans, the Nordics, and the Normans, but it's very hard to find genetic evidence of any of it, so I don't give a fuck how long the Muslims were in Spain, and I know you're not a Spaniard yourself, people generally don't mix with their invaders. I'm sick of you people, if you want to live in Europe then fucking adapt to us, stop trying to pervert our cultures.

>t. eternal anglo on holiday

Spain has never been europe. We have always been arabic/north african, or at least more related with them than with any european.

Maybe the north is a bit more european, you can have that.

Poor thing is having an identity crisis.

That picture proves my point. There is no difference between Spain, Iran and Iraq. While other europeans look similar, spaniards are clearly closer to arabs.

Is it because all the white ones came to America?

THIS

Truth we are not in Europe but Africa and Middle East

I agree with this.

Spain should be turned into a refugee processing "center", where anyone who comes to Europe gets dumped in Spain and forgotten about.

you were overrun by muslims just like the sicilians.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

proxy fag detected

Yeah nah you're a shit skin

I love these

more?

If you look back at old Spanish leaders they were definitely white meds. Same race as Mona lisa

The pic in the op is an Arab rape baby

I always wondered why my "Italian" step dad from New Jersey looked liked a Brazillian.

shill

This looks rather white to me.
I mean come on, there's plenty of swarthy fags among our ranks too, dark haired etc..

Didnt the Commies force turks into your lands at some point or was that just the east germans?

Spain's longest politically/theologically consistent era was spent as a Caliphate.

No that was for West Germans. Some Turk elites were Slav though.
In our case it could be South Slav/Sardinian or Armenian. Or just a mutation.

Berbers are whiter than Spaniards

TRuth, spaniards are Fulani

Spain is an african kangdom

Not this fucking guy again

t.Mohammed

Africa begins in the pyrenees

At least we are white... phew

Pic related average Spaniard

Average Spanish woman all others are guiri german invaders

What about Piqué? He's fine as wine and white.

>Haplogroups
Oh herro
Look Italians and Uyghurs are the same shit lol

That's right proud Fulani-Zulu empire that was of native African Iberian andalusians

every. fucking. thread.

Native Andalusian civilized African native before Spain was invaded by german barbarians that ended Islamic golden age

Islamic civilization is African al andalus was African

Don't listen to this southern gipsy fuck. North is still clean.

How do you do fellow afrikang

Spanish actually had some understanding of this even back then en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limpieza_de_sangre

This.
Now we'll make a wall around ceuta and melilla and kill all niggers.

And don't you dare say shit you fucking RACIST brussels.

I agree. Iberians are beyond delluded. This happens because people don't know their own history. Remember the Roman Empire included North Africa and the Middle East. We are "mediterranean", not white. Whites never conquered the entire globe, iberians did.

Most commoners look even worse than that. There is a white minority in Iberia but most of us are mongrels.

Niggers and arabs so ashamed of themselves they have to larp as europeans.
I'm ok with this, let them

Why do meds even get triggered by this?

>Whites never conquered the entire globe, iberians did
The british empire? The dutch empire? The french empire?

Never shared the globe 50/50 like we did with Spain.

>Anglos
>White
>Dutch "empire"
>Whole world
>French
>White
everytime

Spaniards seems like Mexicans. KEK

You literally forgot Africa and most of Asia; the globe to you was basically the Americas, some ports here and there, and some asian islands.

Why would you think not being white is a good thing?

Teach me all about my own country's history, please and about the mexican empire. Are you a mexican intellectual by any chance?

You are in no position to mock anyone Huezill.
>Anglos
>White
>Using a meme.
Hey, the spanish empire was great too.

>The ANGLO race
>Aryan
Why are mexicucks so fucking retarded?
Guess not our problem since they left the empire, enjoy the wall.

Post more of these please!

Both mexican empires sucked and the portuguese empire usually includes all of Brazil, which is nonsense as the Amazonas was sparsely colonized

>mexican empires
AH AH AH AH AH AH

An·glo
ˈaNGɡlō/
noun
plural noun: Anglos
NORTH AMERICAN
a white, English-speaking American as distinct from a Hispanic American.
"Anglo neighborhoods"

We wouldn't have left it, if you had accepted all colonies as equal to iberian provinces.

We look like pic related, average Manuel down the street

Hey, that is what historians call them. Don't blame me.

Obvious kike shill is obvious. This time hes the spaniard, not accusing Spanish people of something as a non-spanish. Its just more hasbara kikery. Spanish are white, some are mixed with moors, who are not white, and invaded. White genocide, real tragedy, but Spanish people are white. Spain is a white country.

>Wake up
>Mehico is still a fucking shithole
thank god it's no longer spanish.

Go get beheaded and cry about the wall.

Don't trust the secessionist.

Also the OP has (1) post. Its a shillbot, and if you didnt sage youre cancer.

>Mexican empires

It's called New Spain you fag

>MMDCCLXX AUC
>being white

>t. Andalusian gypsy shitskin
Here where I live, 80% native spaniards are white, the other 20% are tanned chads and a little percentage of gyppos. I am white as a fucking ghost myself. Don't think that all of us are shitskins just because you are one of them, Manueh

you might be pale but i bet you have dark hair dark eyes and you tan not burn in the sun

Regular people, not exactly Norwegians, but certainly not Non-Europeans

>For the last time, we are not white.
We know

> They've been living in the sun for 1000s of years
He expects them to sunburn

I dont expect them to get sunburn thats my point white people burn in the sun Spanish people dont

>Dark hair
When i was a kid i was blonde af. Nowadays i have dark blonde hair, so i guess yes.
>Dark eyes
Checked (Brown)
>You tan, not burn in the sun
Nope, I fucking burn in the sun like your tourists that you guys send us here.
Last year I was in Lanzarote on holidays and after being 40 min on the sun (and using very high solar protection), I burnt my hands, my back and a little my neck. It hurted like hell. As weird as it sounds, I am not able to tan unlike many other spaniards. And really I am as pale as many guys up there in Europe. Not all of us are the typical Pablo mediterranian white

Yes I am sure some arabs from saudi arabia look white as fuck too.

What is the point when 99.99% of the country is arab/north african?

You are clearly deluded. Go back to denmark idiot.

Those look like arabs. They are from Catallonia, the most arabic part of the peninsula. That's why they are closer to Syrians. The rest are mostly north african, except basques who are literally half negro. Open your eyes.

basques aren't half negro, they're 100% stone monsters that skin people alive and use their skin and disguise.

>99.99% of the country is arab/north african
Not sure if you are a kike trying to divide and conquer again or just a jealous muzzie. Either way you have to go back.
There are many spaniards that look north-african, that's true, but not fucking 99'99%. I'd say 40-50% , and 99% of them live in southern and central Spain.
The rest are white. Other thing is that you think that you're only white if you are albino and have blue eyes. In that case you are just retarded

Fuck off with your delusion and your lies.

If you have any doubt, you should listen to the words of this man:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSj96ztC-6c

Even if I was a jew, he is clearly european and saying exactly the same I am saying here.

kys moor. Racist moors rofl where such a thing has been heard?

>Give personal experience
>Moorfag says i'm lying and delusional
kek you're so funny
I don't care that you are a self-hating moor and that you need to think that all of us are the same shitskins just so you feel better.
The reality is that, like it or not, a lot of people here is white (like me and most people i know), even that there are many moor descendants that are shitskins, like yourself.and most of southern Spain.
So, I think that it's you that should kys, or go to a psychologist to treat your autism, Ahmed

I am from south Spain and there is zero difference between north and south.

Fucking northfags think they are superior but they are just deluded you think you are white but you are a moor for every european fuck off