>2017
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGN3pz0oKuo
interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354
gotquestions.org/catholicism.html
eponymousflowerDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk/2017/01/pentin-pope-tasked-cardinal-burke-to.html
eponymousflowerDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk/2017/02/cardinal-refused-masonic-grandmaster.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u4KyNUKwXeU
youtube.com/watch?v=DIWv1E2xT5c
patheos.com/blogs/davearmstrong/
pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the Catholic Church hasn't been the Catholic Church since they accepted the stance in the council of Chalcedon in 451 AD.

boy we have a theologian here

>born Irish Catholic
>ancestors were Irish pagan
>tfw I can go deus vult or edgy blood magick

What's your opinion on

The occult
Jesuits
Opus Dei and the mortification of the flesh
Knights Templar

pls resopnd

sand religions are shit tier, cath church is paganism in different shape, but that doesnt save it for being a shit tier sand religion too

So, the gates of hell prevailed over the Chair of St Peter? I thought Jesus said that can't happen.

Cuz I got divorced and remarried. I also enjoy my vices. Those are the reasons they won't have me.

But the real reason why is because of what happened at the council of Nicea.

I'm just a simple faithful. Why do you want my opinion

I'm "culturally Catholic" but I prefer my KJV and not praying to statues and dead people.
Just don't tell mom, she'll choke on her rosaries.

i was 'confirmed' as a roman catholic and went through all the other 'sacraments' too like baptism when born, first communion, etc.

I don't go to church ever and I don't practice Catholicism because the church doesn't accept me for being gay.

It's not that. It's just that the mainstream chalcedonian church at the council completely accepted a change in doctrine, something that would be prevalent in the liberalization of Christianity in the west.

I don't accept you for being gay either. Kill yourself.

you sound discontent. i wish you peace and hope you find happiness.

I don't like to worship the Pope, not support the eternal jew

This sadly isn't true anymore, even though being a faggot is a mental disorder and they should all either be treated or killed.

Because there is no god but Kek and Pepe is the prophet of Kek

Already am senpai

God bless.

Because religion is really just socially sanctioned group LARPing, and the true fedorafaggots are the people who think they're somehow superior or enlightened for being able to delude themselves into archaic and obviously fictional beliefs.

I can relate

Catholics do not worship the Pope (and are allowed to disagree with his private opinion. I certainly don't agree with him on migrants).
>eternal Jew
Who was killed by Jews and whose followers were persecuted by (((them))) ruthlessly. See St. Paul, who wrote more than half the New Testament.

Does your parish have anything planned for Fatima, Frenchbro?

pic related triggers the protestant

Because I'm Orthodox

Because i hate cucks.

Actually I am.

I had my forehead dunked in a pond when I was a few weeks old and since then I have been a catholic

Mine has a statue coming.

>(((NT)))

Gnosticism the only way

youtube.com/watch?v=gGN3pz0oKuo

because my (((Patriarch Kirill))) says Uniatism was wrong and done out of pragmatism

Because the idea of having a pope who's words are somehow equal to God is blasphemy.

Protestant fundamentalist for life

Go away stinky nestorian

>Catholic
Please. Orthodoxy is the TRUE Christianity, not some Italian corrupt corporation, who makes up their own rules.

Glad to hear it Americanon. We already have one

You mean THIS Patriarch Kirill?

"You probably felt what remarkable, good relations have developed between the Orthodox people and Muslims in Russia. We are VERY GLAD that finally this big mosque has been built in the city of Moscow to become a place of prayer for many Muslims who live in Moscow and visit Moscow," Patriarch Kirill said.

interfax-religion.com/?act=news&div=12354

Why would I join the borg's collective? I can practice Christianity without some hierarchy of men in robes.

The most crucial problem with the Roman Catholic Church is its belief that faith alone in Christ is not sufficient for salvation. The Bible clearly and consistently states that receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, by grace through faith, grants salvation (John 1:12; 3:16,18,36; Acts 16:31; Romans 10:9-10,13; Ephesians 2:8-9). The Roman Catholic Church rejects this. The official position of the Roman Catholic Church is that a person must believe in Jesus Christ AND be baptized AND receive the Eucharist along with the other sacraments AND obey the decrees of the Roman Catholic Church AND perform meritorious works AND not die with any mortal sins AND etc., etc., etc. Catholic divergence from the Bible on this most crucial of issues, salvation, means that yes, Catholicism is a false religion. If a person believes what the Catholic Church officially teaches, he/she will not be saved. Any claim that works or rituals must be added to faith in order for salvation to be achieved is a claim that Jesus’ death was not sufficient to fully purchase our salvation.

gotquestions.org/catholicism.html

Don't ever change orthobros. Part of what makes you compliment catholicism so nicely is your staunch unwavering conservatism. The last defender against corruption

>occult
Just say no. Especially to Ouija boards
>Jesuits
Have fallen from God's Marines to worldly sellout cucks
>Opus Dei
Inspiring. Helping normies become holy
>Knights Template
Former badasses, disgraced. Name had been appropriated by (((Freemasons))).

>Orthodox

As someone who's part of the Orthodox Church - what the fuck does the Orthodox Church do? Charity? Missionaries? The only shit these fuckers do is sit in their temples and collect shekels.

Naturally it does.

Many Masses, processions, solemn Mass, etc..

>falling for the jew who was so Jewish that other Jews killed him

>Jesus said you must be baptised
>protestants:"Hurr faith alone"

Protestants aren't even christian, their religiin was founded by a sex pest priest and a sex pest king

It stopped even resembling Christianity after His Holiness Pope Pius XII left us. At least the Benedictins are still around.

Don't worry us catholics have got your back with mission work. You keep being conservative, we need that to keep cucked popes in check

That 'crucial problem' could have been easily solved if you read the full Bible rather than quotes from the internet

James 2:17
>So faith also, if it have not works, is dead in itself.

Mark 16:16
>He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.

I am

James 2:20 "faith without works is dead"
John 14:15 "If you love Me, you will keep my commandments"
John 6 "whoever does not eat My flesh and drink My blood does not have life in them"
John 20:23 "whoever's sins you forgive, are forgiven, and whoever's sins you retain are retained" (confession)

"Even if you are the pinnacle of virtue, we are all saved by Mercy" St. John Chrysostom

wow it's fucking nothing except a bad translation of what the Patriarch said. What's he doing to do, call for an ethnic cleansing? It's a good thing that Muslims from around the USSR can get along with the Orthodox and not be brainwashed by Salafists and radicals. At least Patriarch Kirill takes an actual Christian stance on issues like marriage, families, modesty etc unlike the Pope.

I would I really consider joining the catholic church but then i get reminded that it is ruled by a south american Jesuit pope. Hence I could probably join the freemasons directly and that wont make much of a difference.

>yet you are in Germoney, home of Cardinal Kasper

As long as he keeps his satanism away from ex cathedra peter im happy to wait for him to die

>on issues like marriage, families

The Orthodox can literally get divorced & remarried 3 times, despite Christ saying

>he who divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery

>donate to my baptist church

The poor are fed and we build a few homes for local needly families

>donate to catholic church

they buy some new diamonds for the pope and a new statue for the courtyard

Becoming a pagan isn't what I have in mind.

I want to keep ruling the world

james 2 has nothing to do with salvation its talking about a useless dead faith which still grants salvation

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>He that believeth and is baptized, shall be saved: but he that believeth not shall be condemned.

notice how it doesnt include baptism in the second part

because baptism is just a commandment its not a requirement for salvation

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

So you're not Catholic for the faith, but for the Pope ?

Good thing you're not Catholic then.

Remember that there have been bad Popes in the past, worse than Francis. Google Alexander VI.

I don't want to be molested??

Seriously when I was a wee lad my parent's priest was removed and shipped off to some shithole for touching too many pp's so I was never baptized.

Later on I worked at a Catholic University and those priests and monks are horny old bastards who have no shame making a pass at your boipussy.

Maybe in other countries things are different but being around them feels like walking through a den of wolves.

I think contraception is a good idea, especially in the third world

Acts 2:38 "Peter [said] to them, “Repent and be baptized,* every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the holy Spirit."

Oh look another protestant prophet who's gnostic interpretation of the bible supercedes 2 millenia of developed theology by people who have devoted their lives to it and the church fathers who gaves us the bible he is interpreting.

You can criticise Pope Francis for a lot of things, but being soft on the freemasons is not one of them

>The Pope also made it clear to Cardinal Burke that he wanted Freemasonry “cleaned out” from the order, and he demanded appropriate action.

eponymousflowerDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk/2017/01/pentin-pope-tasked-cardinal-burke-to.html

Because I'm a free thinking man that doesn't need retarded old Jew fables to live a moral life. God niggers need to grow up.

You are 100 times more likely to be molested by a public school teacher than a priest. That is a fact stated by the Justice Department. And priests don't have a labor union to give them their jobs back.

(((bait)))

They accept you. They don't accept homosexual sex but this is the same league like unmarried sex etc...

Pedophiles offend me

Again, a Cardinal appointed by Pope Francis

>his news has been concealed in Europe. Cardinal Jean-Pierre Kutwa, the Archbishop of Abidjan, denied the Honorary Grandmaster and founder of the Grand Lodge of the Ivory Coast, Clotaire Magloire Coffie, an ecclesiastical funeral. Coffie had been killed in a traffic accident this January 29th.

Sadly the Orthodox priest seems to have been more interested in the money from the Masons, & performed the ceremony

eponymousflowerDOTblogspotDOTcoDOTuk/2017/02/cardinal-refused-masonic-grandmaster.html

repent means to change your mind it doesnt mean repent of all your sins or stop sinning and then he says to be baptized as a commandment which every christian ought to do when coming to faith because paul had just told them the gospel in that passage

Acts 16:30-31
30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Because I believe that Jesus, the only-begotten son of God is truly that. Being the prince of life and firstborn of creation he had to have been the first living being ever to be created by God, everything else being created through and for him.

I believe the rock is what Peter answered Jesus, which is that he is the messiah, which is about the only thing every Christian church (even Muslims) can agree on.

It can be argued that the drinking of the blood and eating of the flesh is accepting Christ's sacrifice, with the literal drinking of wine and eating bread being symbolism.

>It can be argued that the drinking of the blood and eating of the flesh is accepting Christ's sacrifice, with the literal drinking of wine and eating bread being symbolism.

that is what i means
its a spiritual eating flesh and drinking blood when you become saved by having faith in christ

That may be true but the ones I met were almost all total creeps. I have nothing against the religion or theology but the organization does protect pedophiles routinely.

Any form of christianity us pure cuckism

New testament, old testament, 1000 other versions and bibles

Fuck off, seriously, do you even wonder why so many people turn christianity their back?

"This is my body" not "this is a symbol of my body"

yeah I'm no apologist, but the subsequent marriages after 1st marriage are penitent and not celebratory, like the first marriage. It's practice called "economia" which makes it easier for faithful to go through life. it's the same thing with Catholics getting annulment only to keep being able to go to church and receive communion even though it's a way to weasel out of calling it a divorce by saying that the marriage was not valid in first place (so you were still being adulterous in that relationship).

this still doesn't change the fact that the Roman bishop is cucked.

I don't get this. What if I get cheated on or I discover something really messed about my wife, I can't divorce for my own sake? There must be some exceptions to this rule. What if she dies when I'm 25 yo? I have to be alone for the rest of my life?

Why aren't you following the religion of GOD'S CHOSEN, francuck?

>offshoot of luciferianism

Look at that self flagelant imagery.

Damn I love my ancient paganism.

youtube.com/watch?v=u4KyNUKwXeU

Because the only thing keeping it a little better than islam is the reformation. Priests still rape kids, the church still has tons of money, and god still hasn't shown himself...ever.

The Catholic Pill is the original Red Pill. Lots of problems among Catholics, but it's the one true religion: Great YouTube series here on the Ruins of Christendom: youtube.com/watch?v=DIWv1E2xT5c

Keep the faith, and restore Christendom!

>125220968
the church is guilty of hiding pedophile priests. Got any sauce on the school statistic?

>one true religion

>While salvation by faith is the most crucial issue, in comparing Roman Catholicism with the Word of God, there are many other differences and contradictions as well. The Roman Catholic Church teaches many doctrines that are in disagreement with what the Bible declares. These include apostolic succession, worship of saints or Mary, prayer to saints or Mary, the pope / papacy, infant baptism, transubstantiation, plenary indulgences, the sacramental system, and purgatory. While Catholics claim Scriptural support for these concepts, none of these teachings have any solid foundation in the clear teaching of Scripture. These concepts are based on Catholic tradition, not the Word of God. In fact, they all clearly contradict Biblical principles.

>restore christendom

Its declining faster than the white birth rate in the usa
HAHAHAHAH

Are protestants deliberately retarded or do they channel satan with their lies?

I didn't even realize Catholics had a different version of the bible until my grandpa gave my mom a new bible yesterday

christians of Sup Forums

come to the dedicated christian sinposting board;
/christian/
(aptly named)
its on 8 CH
yes yes i know - not shilling for the site, but only the board itself

please come visit if you want to spend more dedicated time learning about christianity

God bless

If she died you'd be a widower, no issues there, I think. As for the other two, it would depend on what you found out and I believe adultery can get you an annulment, don't quote me on this though, I'm not an expert in canon law.

Who do you accept as christian? Only catholics orthodox and oriental orthodox are christian

You can get first marriage annulled (which means church says it was not valid and not a marriage) if you find out something messed up about the person or if they cheat on you, but it could take years from what I heard.

I don't know about widowers though, I think you're stuck not being able to marry.

The most devout Catholic apologists are former anti-Catholic Protestants. Look up Jimmy Akin, Dave Armstrong, Mark Shea, and Tim Staples, for starters.

patheos.com/blogs/davearmstrong/

>Makes it easier for the faithful to go through life

It's the Church's job to make things easier if it's opposed to what Christ said. Thereare very strict criteria needed for an annulment. For divorce in the Orthodox, there isn't.

I disagree with the Pope on immigration, but he has not said anything different from Orthodox leaders. Kirill was 'very glad' about a mosque.

And the Ecumenical Patriarch

>Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew to Europeans: Respect Refugees, Some May be Angels

>Reminding his fellow Christians that they have a moral obligation to show hospitality to strangers, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew said that Europeans should take inspiration from the generosity of Greeks confronted with a mass influx to their country.

pappaspost.com/ecumenical-patriarch-bartholomew-to-europeans-respect-refugees-some-may-be-angels/

If your wife dies, you can remarry. The marriage is finished.

Because the religion is full of kekolds. You guys larp as if its the 12th century, it would be like swedes pretending the country's King was Gustavus Adolphus, laughable.

Martin Luther claims to have received messages from Satan. That pretty much discredits him entirely.

You're more likely to be molested by a family member than a teacher. Imagine having an uncle that's a priest, who teaches. Scary shit.
The problem with religious rapists is that kids are literally persuaded by the community they inhabit that priests are doing gods work. Religious cuckholdery is such a retarded cancer.

theyre works salvationists they wanted to be prideful and boast before the lord

there is no catholic apologists they dont even believe in creationism

they might as well just be athiest scientists