Poland

The Poland train thread made me miss Poland. Studied there for one year. No scum on the streets. No Arabs, niggers, Turks. A white nationalist is truely the best there is.

Why can't the rest of Europe be like this? Fuck this shit. As I walked home just now and saw all these subhumans on the Metro I got sad. Fuck it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Plk7TLNmsU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Vermögensberatung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Top left best girl.

If this keeps up like this, Poland can into space , but the end of this century.

Same for me here in Finland. Had to get my own car because it was too fucking painful to see all the shitskins when taking the bus.

I'm moving to Czech Republic this year. And if CZ becomes contaminated, I'll move to Georgia. And if even that manages to become contaminated during my lifetime, I'll just end it.

best at 12 years old.

>you will never lick her braces until they come off
why live?

The fuck happened between 11 and 12?

Maybe you should've thought twice before starting two world wars

>Georgia
>Contaminated
They are the only human non cuck Christians left.

She started using makeup.

But they can become cucked in the future.

First they fucked up Europe with WW1, then they fucked it up again with WW2, and now they fucked it up yet again with letting in all the "refugees".

When will the rest of Europe just cordon off Germany and not let them have any influence on the continent again? This shit is getting old now.

Were kinda full

>slavs
>white

Can you live in Sup Forumsand with just the english language ?

>But they can become cucked in the future.
Ever seen their women?
It is a great indicator of how society functions towards outsiders.

Can I move to Poland? I'm white and can make golumpkis.

No. You have to learn polish. As everywhere, "Do as the Romans do"

What do you mean, Läti?

i had to make some decent distance using public transportation today and holy fug i nearly vomited

Rolling

did you just compare polish plumbers to romans?

when you're in poland, you're supposed to pretend like you're talking to retards and preferably speaking in meme-german that they won't be able to understand

How is it possible for braces to make you ugly, they're supposed to fix your teeth
She was cute at 12, should've kept the face

Shill detected.

I have read the polish constitution and a fair amount of polish history, y'all are cool with me.

>have Silesian gf
>ethnically more German than Polish but raised outside the Federal Cuckshed of Germany so no guilt complex
>nationalist
>creates content

Gonna marry her desu. Plus, if we go full Africa here, we can always escape to Silesia.

giv polen gf

>faggots trying to make Poland the new Canada
Here we go again

I want to say that her estrogen kicked in to store in more fat. Children are generally more athletic/fit.
t. Not a doctor

Girl in OP's post is dutch though.
It was one of those cringey videos where they take pictures everyday for a few years or smthn and post it on YT.

Video in question: youtube.com/watch?v=-Plk7TLNmsU

Poland saved Europe once in 1683 and hopefully they'll do it again.

> 11>12
puberty is scary

>What do you mean, Läti?
Women have no word in huge matters hence no Left wing policies that are both destroyed by not giving women too much word and strong belief in God, for the most part.

t-b-h Poland was kept based by coincidence, because they aren't that wealthy

((they)) were not interested in targeting them because there's nothing to exploit

>talks about poland
>uses dutch girl in picture
Pathetic.

the lower jaw was fucked up before and was improved by the braces

you couldn't have kept the face just by skipping the braces anyway because the girl matures

POLAND!!!!!!!!!!

POLAND TO THE RESCUE!!!! AGAIN!!!!

Is that a battle for ants?

FUCKING POLAND WILL SAVE EUROPE!!!!!

POLAND WILL REMOVE KEBAB!!!!!

how can people say its wrong at 16

oh well thanks for claryfying, something felt off

pic related actual polegirl

GET READY KEBAB!!!!! POLAND IS COMING SOON!!!!

>ryfy
:/

fpbp

>choosing a Berlin-tier degenerate

12 is the best and you know it

Georgians are shitskins, desu

I know plenty people who don't speak polish and live in Poland for years now. Big city though.

Kinda.

would recommend

>I know plenty people who don't speak polish and live in Poland for years now.
Do you beat them?

Can you explain Klose and Podolski. Both from silesien. Are they Germans or Poles?

yes

poles who were under foreign boot too long

This thread is now about the Polish Winged Hussars saving Europe from filthy Kebab hordes.

GROM also welcome.

Poland: Savior of white Europe.

he's sponsored by a ponzi scam btw.

Teaching language through fists. It really works.

Austria thanks you Poland!!!

I spank one of them sometimes when she's being naughty.

Not sure desu. They have Polish names, but my gf told me that those Germans who weren't expelled took on/married the people with the most polish sounding names as to not stand out as German. The language and German culture were badly repressed during Stalins time too.

So could be either, or both.

Right in the face Kebab!

Poland gets it.

The future will miss white girls.

To victory men!!!!!

Still a bit miffed that the polacks hogged all the glory even though the majority of soldiers in that battle were German and the lad leading the cavalry charge just happened to be polish.

Well germany did kill over a hundred million white people last century so there is that OP

Remember our slain brothers and sisters under the demonic hordes is Islam!!!!

well i read now that klose talks polish to his kids at home. I think she runs things at home.

yeah but only because 0 to 10 is missing

Poland, keep your people homogeneous!!!! Never give in to world government or the vile EU!!!!

Siege of Vienna 1683

how so? do you mean this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Vermögensberatung

Based Poland!!!!!

Polish warriors are fierce!!!!

Unleash GROM on kebab!

yes

it's actually an MLM, but you get the idea

I knew. Should have added pic unrelated

Onward European man!!!! Poland needs your help to remove kebab!!!

let me guess 12.5% of le polish heritage?

please contain your autism you are making us look bad.

Remember who you serve Europe! Poland gets it!!!!

>restore eastern german territories by marrying based polish qt's Prussian style.
beady kraut at it again.

>27,000 Polish Hussars
>1 guy
???
Yes majority of relief were Krauts, but Poles smashed the Ottoman flank like Theoden at Minas Tirith.

The enemies were at your gates (Germanic peoples) though. Poland didn't let the enemy in!!!! Kick kebab out of your country!!!!!

Well germany did kill 100 mil whites last century op

>he doesn't realize poles are pale niggers who are desperate to interbreed with any prime dna they can find

they are backward snow apes and reminder millions of white lives were lost on their behalf in WWII.

>doesn't even know most basic sayings
Vienese, Linz or Graz scum.

buena pablo la piedra

Almost all the Polish girls that I talk to at my uni are sluts, atleast the majority of them dislike niggers.

No but I am married to a 100% Polish wife. I am Finnish and English/Irish.

>hundred million
more like 3million, maybe 10 if you count germans.

>too young

>wife tier

>sex tier