Every single day with this autist

He going to be impeached, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/11/yevgeny-nikulin-alleged-russian-hacker-claims-fbi-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bait
>no

lol

shill thread
Saged
>>>r/the_donald

why would you openly threaten the former FBI director, god what a moron

I was supporting him firing Comey but now he just went full retard

Probably, yes.

lol

Every day this embarrassing retard gets worse and every day I'm more surprised that there are still people who worship this man. What a pathetic display of ignorance and cringe.

Lel no

>threat

He's (((joking))) about the deep state spying on every single electronic communication, and the possibility of the white house being bugged.

Leave it to the corporate press to say something retarded only to have the majority of idiots parrot it.

He's just saying what would normally be done behind closed doors on twitter. I guess theres a reason why these are private conversations.

CTR IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!

I hope so

yep. clear obstruction of justice. that is what took down Nixon. No one with any smarts in govt or media respects him. he is a total clown. they will take him out to save the country.

Putin got his trophy of commanding Trump to host his envoy in the oval office.

>surprised that there are still people who worship this man

>H-HES TOTALLY JOKING NO WAY HE'D BE THIS RETARDED
>R-RIGHT GUYS?

trumptards are pathetic

>they will take him out

I'm serious...

>tfw only an autist would run for public office and push that nativist policies you looking for...
>tfw this is your country's last chance before it falls of the cultural suicide cliff...
>tfw the autist you elected turns out to be an autist and kills nativism for good and ensures libfag/neocon dominance for the next 20yrs

SAGE
IN
ALL
FIELDS

Threatening a citizen lol. What country are we in

>Anonymous
are you retarded?

He's an insecure idiot.

no he won't be impeached but what he did was open the door even more for non stop investigations.. I voted for him to get shit done not shoot himself in the foot at almost every turn and do what we voted him to do.

Nope

I know it's hard to see reality through all the brainwashing, but do try, for your own sake.

You don't need to eat out of the corporate media's hand, you can use your own brain and look back to Trump's past behavior and see how all of his (((controversial))) tweets were misconstrued and blown out of proportion.

By next Tuesday, all of you idiots will have completely forgotten about this Comey business, there will be an entirely new manufactured shit storm for you to angrily screech at your screens about.

Why would your parents say such horrible things about you user

This is Aesthetic AF

A place for every race.

If you're serious, then you absolutely suck at political analysis. Go clean your room OR...

Go kill yourself for working for David Brock at ShariaBlue

You voted for him to drain the swamp. You're getting what you asked for.

Is it the same person/people from the states making these threads every time? Looks like it's taken from a script, and theres nothing of value in the OP. Max two sentences, MAYBE NEXT TIME

what happened to the old hag?

He has already won and he knows it, he even said so in the letter to Comey

Low energy, you have. As Yoda would say.

Or better yet,
A nigger, you are.

Shill, shill, away with you shill

>nu-pol
>not a transparent divide and conquer tactic

Because they're trolling, they don't actually think he's good.

Eh, leaf bantz weak as always.

why are all leftists so delusional? Or if you're a troll, why do you get off on wasting precious time of other people by making them mad?

Fake and gay. You are not an Aussie but a paid shill. Fuck off.

>you absolutely suck at political analysis
So you foresaw Trump shooting himself in the foot, for no need, at every opportunity, and still voted for him?

in all honesty user is he really doing that?
he hasn't pushed the republicans majority to get shit done. soon they will lose that majority and the Dems will be back in power and all the executive decision he is putting out will get repealed

115 days in and he is already threatening political opponents on twitter

what wonders does this administration have for us in the future?

>LOL OMG ITS A RAID BY CTR SHILLS
>PROTECT LE GOD EMPEROR

go b2 the_donald you fucking faggot

He's an embarrassment to this country. I still can't believe he got elected.

Trump shot off both his feet, plus the feet of dozens of people around, and still managed to become president.

Hillary fell on her face once, and that cost her the election.

Looks like Trump is (((powering through))) all the flak that's being thrown at him.

The emus should've finished what they started

FURUNKLEBALD DDDDDDDRRRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNRRRRRP

Seriously the nuclear codes

That awkward moment the director of the FBI realized all conversations at the WH are recorded as are all phone calls of the POTUS under the records act. Comey shit the bed...Hail the Trumpenreich!!!

IMPEACH GRUMPFT NOW!

I'm supposedly the OP Shareblue shill, and these are the gayest memes I've ever seen. Get the fuck out of my thread.

>"Trump’s replacement of Paul Manafort with Breitbart’s Steve Bannon shows that Trump understands how Americans actually think. They think TV. They think ratings. They think entertainment."

>"We are a TV-based culture. We have been for some time now. The average American spends 5 hours a day, every day, watching TV. After sleep, it is our number one activity."

>"More shockingly, we spend 8.5 hours a day staring at screens — phones, tablets, computers. And more and more of the content on those devices is also video and TV."

>"If you spend 5-8 hours a day, every day, for years and years doing the same thing it has an impact on you. For the past 40 years, we have devoted 5-8 hours a day staring at a screen — every day. And we haven’t been watching Judy Woodruff. We have been watching reality TV shows. That is what we love. That is what we resonate to. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

>"And Donald Trump is great TV. He knows how to entertain. He understands ratings."
huffingtonpost.com/michael-rosenblum/donald-trump-is-going-to_b_11637008.html

>I was supporting him firing Comey but now I can't let him get the nuclear codes!

Damn really trolled my concern.

fuck off nigger

I don't know, but something fishy is happening right now in the WH, that's for sure.

I'm sorry, I want to believe this is all part of his 5D shuffleboard plan, but if is pretty obvious he is panicking at this point and there is a there there.

>t. low quality bait

dat harvest

DDDDRRONNNALLLLLLGGG
GRURRUROROROMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFF

>Borowitz
>Rosenblum

I voted for Trump but seriously guys, we can't let him get two scoops of ice cream

the awkward moment an american user doesn't know all US presidents have done this and its pretty common knowledge.

I loke these containment threads tho

You're right. We can't let him keep those codes.

Trump has recordings
that's why he's threatening Comey

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Looks like the FBI tried to fabricate evidence and bribe a fall guy to try to prove Russia story. That is because it is all a hoax. Who murdered Seth Rich?washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/11/yevgeny-nikulin-alleged-russian-hacker-claims-fbi-/

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
I have bad news for you.

Haha, but seriously we can't let him control the ice cream scoops

i'm sure that's just a coincidence, goy

>18 U.S. Code § 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant
>(b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—
(1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;
(2) cause or induce any person to—
(A) withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;
>hall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

G-guys, he literally just committed a Federal Crime and can actually be impeached.

What the fuck is going on?

Cohn hated Jews though, by all accounts.

lurk moar fgt

This fuck is going to jail for actual treason, you dummy. You can't just illegally record meetings with the POTUS, you fucking mong. I hope they try Comey to the fullest extent of the law and execute him.

thread winner
ikr, they have this nice gaoler feeling to it

What for? Comey is no longer the director of the FBI, and he is not going to spoil the FBI's investigation or reputation by leaking shit.

>He going to be impeached, isn't he?
Probably not but he definitely could and he definitely knows they know they can.

Of course, that's if the establishment plays nice with one another. If Comey testifies as a private citizen and/or leaks and starts more of a public shitstorm, the demand for impeachment will reach a fever pitch and the inquiry will become more intense.

dear god that copy/paste is pathetic.

>gay jew who hates gays and jews
Huh.