Colbert responds to Trump

I gotta admit, this is funny. Why would Trump even acknowledge this guy? Dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wMvItIDMPU

TWO

SCOOPS

STANDING

Weeb get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Because Republicans taking the high road for decades against these corrupt, crybaby, cunts is a big reason why our country is in this mess. When your opponent is a bunch of lying criminals who will do anything for power, you're not just a fool if you take the high road, you'll lose. Fight fire with fire and that's what President Trump does and that's what we voted for.

you voted for him so Trump can have twitte battles with comedians?

I voted for him to fight back against these Liberal, Globalist, Anti-American scumbags.

yes, which is better than how you voted to have muslims come and rape little girls in broad daylight on your public streets

Why are you being a faggot on here and letting your white woman get raped instead of out bringing back the Reich for your volk you faggot. Plus, I didn't know you got Colbert in Germany. Nice proxy!

you are shit-eating retarded

Not an argument. You can still support Trump while thinking that his Twitter rants are retarded...you don't have to defend his every move

t. Ahmed from Paristan

this exact same thread is on Sup Forums

KYS

/thread

You'd be speaking German if it wasn't for people like me you French faggot.

without France, you would be still a British colony, you stupid American

That would have been better

IMBEACHH VLUMPTIII

Benjamin Fishbein

Trump should avoid this fight.
pic related

You can tell Colbert is all giddy that finally master Trump noticed him.

Trump should have just ignored the runt

How will racistublicans and Bigotmpf ever recover?

IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
DRUMPF BLURMPF GALROOMPA OOMPA

I DON'T THINK SO TAMALD PRUMPF

that would have been better though.

Impeach Groland Dilumpbf

Yeah actually, I hated Hillary and knew that a trump presidency would be great fun. I think a majority of Sup Forums forgets that trumps popularity here was mostly due to how entertaining he was to watch when he spoke and called out other politicians. So far I haven't been disappointed.

Nice meme anons!! Are you getting them from an instagram or twitter account I can follow? honestly these memes are just killing me!! hahah

BING BONG DORSBLOCK GRRMPF
POO POO GLUMP
TROLLY TROLLIE SCRUUUUUUUUUMP
PEACH
E
A
C
H

HAHAHA you owe me a new monitor my friend!!! keep going!! Is there more? This shit is just hilarious!! *wipes tears*

>trying to shit up Sup Forums with your idiocy
Pathetic

I unironically love these pictures.
Thank you anons

Me too!! I can't wait to see what these crazy "based" autists come up with next!!

Fuck off back to wherever you came from faggot.

>shit up Sup Forums
wew
full circle post-ironic meme irony, lad
takes me back