Fuck Russia

Calm the fuck down russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BRFGl0VFKAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't scare us Russia

you guys need to get educated.

your source is fucking fox news. gtfo.

Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker. He's sucking globalist dick. I'm not against gay people, okay, I love them they're great folks. There's something about this fairy hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. I wanna tell Congressman Schiff: Hey listen asshole! Quit saying Roger and I - and I never use cussing in 22 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.

Sounds like fake news.

> insecure burgerboys get a reality check
> run to the news about ebil russia

top kek

OMG ANNOYMOUS SOURCE TOLD ME 20 MILES

OOPS I WROTE 20 FEET IN MY ARTICLE

OH WELL PUBLISH IT ANYWAY TOO LATE

HAHA THEYLL NEVERKNOW SCARE THEM

>20 feet

So it was gonna land and then decided not to?

Shameful war propaganda. OMG 20 FEET, WE HAVE TO NUKE THE WHOLE FUCKING WOLD NOW !!!!111

Whoops, thought I read "carrier", but I guess not.

>being this much of a pussy when Russia comes by to say pirvet
>w-we are the m-most powerful force on earth!
>gets scared of a single plane

See that's what happens when you don't use the metric system. If you did, it would be 20 meters, which would be totally OK.

This happens literally every year

It's a Russian airman's rite of passage to violate NATO airspace and see the whites of our eyes

Sorry, but I can't take seriously anyone who wears shoes indoors and measures airspace in "feet"

There'd have to be weekly incidents or Russia is running out of pilots in that case.

They all have foot fetish

I can't take colgate seriously

Big bad Russia. We need more money for military budget.

Still better than the chinks who rammed one of those planes in 2001, causing it to have to make a crash landing. Then they held the U.S. crew of the plane for over a week and forced the U.S. to apologize before releasing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BRFGl0VFKAI

I am of working for Putin, where did this happen ?when this happened ? Where is your proofs?

>trying to pass a Mitten off as a combat plane

You need to try harder, Russia.

Fake news.

>black sea
That is like russian planes flying in the gulf of mexico.

>Russian fighter jet spotted twenty feet from US Navy plane
>A Russian fighter jet flew alarmingly close to a U.S. Navy reconnaissance aircraft flying in the Black Sea on Tuesday

>U.S. Navy reconnaissance aircraft flying in the Black Sea
>literally US spy plane circling around Crimea
>Russia is bad again

>about like 20 feet

>burgers
He just attacked me. Let me leave! Don’t come any closer!

Swquat it like it's hot

You do realize that it doesn't matter where you fly your planes in international airspace? The code of conduct oughta be the same whether it's 1 meter from U.S. borders or 1000km from it. Same for any other country.

So burgers shouldnt have bitching about it in first place, amirite?

Russia and China shouldn't be making aggressive unsafe intercepts. The U.S. doesn't do that even if you fly spy planes near them - this is something only NK, Russia and China does frequently near their territory. It's stupid and dangerous, and an attempt to close down flights near those areas by making it too dangerous.

How many Russian/Chinese jets are flying near the US borders?

You Russians send bombers to Japan, Alaska, Norway, English Channel, Korean peninsula and fucking everywhere

Even ROK navy caught spying Russian submarine and made it emerge to surface dude

>she's 30 by now

>media says some shit
>burger bugerg burger lol
you're a kike slave.

it's just banter

*That is like American planes flying in the Gulf of Mexico

the russians buzz alaska often

Tell Maverick

>kike slave
>coming from US

>Russia aircraft and USA aircraft high five each other
Is what they meant to say

At least they aren't shooting down civilian airliners like they used to.

was the mig doing a 4g negative dive by any chance?

>ruskies

inb4 the usa adds retractable flag poles and "accidentally" take out a skimming russian jet while extending one

I see they finally got Top Gun in Russia now.

>Гycь, it's time to buzz the tower

he was inverted.

>20 feet
Do you think I could hit it from here anons?

They probably too cucked and cowardly to get life-threatening bants.

20 ft lmao. Bunch of retards here on /pol believe what the "news" feeds them.

This shit happens all the time with Russians like it did during the Cold War.

The Russians at least are professionals and know what they are doing unlike the Chinese who end up losing their own planes every time they try to pull this stunt.

Maybe he just wanted to say hi

Not really. You fucks have been super butt hurt since the airstrike and this is very typical of your behavior.

American spy-planes buzzed by Russian fighters off the coast of Crimea. We do the same with Russian planes off the coast of Alaska. This happens all of the time, please don't be stupid enough to think these (((NEWS))) stories are anything more that anti-Russian hysteria/propaganda.
>Why don't Libtards and RINO's understand that there are consequences to going to war with a Nuclear power?

America is the guy with an armory in his basement.
Russia is the guy who just bought his first glock and is waving it around acting like a tough gangster.

>cyka bylat amerikanski! just speaking using sukhoi!
youtube.com/watch?v=aQZZtgu3pGg

>implying Russia isn't a huge family that takes up 3 neighborhoods of familiar territory
>implying they don't have a basement armory full of fireworks

That guy with the glock is just Ivan's younger brother,he's new to the family business

It's just shit returning to the good old Cold War days.

God, I missed the Bear runs just outside our territorial air space.

Thank you, Putin for returning us to active alerts on the Christmas trees with our B-52s and the fact Trump is going to allow the PALs to be reinstalled on the Lancers.

>implying
Russia is a paper dragon. The U.S. still has the largest army in the world. It is no contest.
Russia does these stupid shows of power because they actually have none. Remember when Turkey shot down their jet? Remember when Russia didn't do shit about it. Russia is just trying to project their non existent power. Its no different than norks threatening to nuke the U.S.

Russia is trying to show us that they are big boys. Again, they are like a kid who just bought his first glock and he's flashing it around pretending to be a tough gangster because he is insecure.

>paper dragon
This is pretty true, but...
They have nukes,and we all know what that means.
Also
>biggest military=\=victory

We all know the us is #1 when it comes to big guns.
The Russians don't need a ludicrously expensive high tech complex military,and even if they wanted one,they can't afford it.
Why would they?

Nobody is going to invade Russia.
They seem to fine enough with what they have,at least for the conflicts they choose to engage in,IMO

He was just keeping up foreign relations

Is it possible to convert a fighter into a drone and stage a collision? that'd stop them

QF-4 Phantom.

it'd have to be a regularly used plane to seem legit

I'm sure we can slap the QF-4 avionics/drone equipment into a Viper or Eagle.