Any moron with law enforcement experience can tell you there's enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an...

Any moron with law enforcement experience can tell you there's enough circumstantial evidence to warrant an investigation. Furthermore, the FBI can't close an investigation until it answers all of it's queries proposed initially. Why doesn't Trump just let them investigate and clear his name? The investigation is going to happen one way or another, since there are guidelines in place to protect against what it seems like he's doing. So tax payer dollars are already going to be wasted.

I thought Russia was bullshit at first but the more he pulls moves like this the more I believe there's something happening. These don't seem like the actions of an honest man. He just said now he's considering moving away from daily briefings and switching to written memos instead. One step away from the transparency and accountability Democracy needs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DwInQu9vD1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>shill thread

It's almost like as if you stupid shills have a script you spout word-for-word with very little variation at all.

Jesus, you're getting paid by the hour, if you're going to be a shill at least try and be convincing about it. I've been seeing the same talking points in your thread on ever other shill thread that's been posted since Comey was fired.

Saged.

>anyone who doubts my narrative is paid by someone else to tell me

consider checking yourself into a mental asylum

The real Redpill is realizing that it doesn't matter if Putin helped Trump because anything would be better than leftist rule.

>circumstantial evidence

Do you know how investigations work? Most evidence is circumstantial until the investigation puts it into context. If Trump wanted to advance this country he would cooperate with the investigation to resolve it as quickly as possible and let our country move on.

>circumstantial evidence
>a guy parked a yacht next to another yacht

youtu.be/DwInQu9vD1Y

>Living in the shithole that is the Philippines

How's your dictator working out for you?

I'm traveling. Something you can only dream of with that $9/hr shill job you found at your (((university))).

>Travelling to the Philippines for fun.

No one would travel to that god forsaken country willingly. You're either actually from there or you're fucking ladyboys. Which is it?

He's the fucking president now
You niggers didn't say jack or shit when Obama was sending Isis free toys and ammo,so stop pushing this shit
You SSHHIILL

i agree, STOP STONEWALLING PIZZAGATE

I am surprised they haven't blamed Russia for Brexit yet.

He didn't fire Comey to stop the investigation.
Dont worry senpais I saged just in case he's not shilling and is genuinely just some reddit tier intellectual. Calling everyone shills doesn't help anybody.

bumped

the real redpill is realizing that traitors like you exist solely to further putin's goals, gg

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but seriously you guise what about obummer why isn't anyone talking about him you guys

You Trump supporters are just simply retarded, crying about the russian thing, when it's the best signal of your leader's intentions. Russia is xenophobe and homophobe, and an alliance of Trump-Putin-Far right euros is the only posible solution to the kike/race problem. The fact that Trump has risked all his credibility working with Putin is a good sign. All islamists in Guantanamo/the gulags now!

You supported Obama when he was treasonous and trump when he was. Why do you hate america so much

>supported Obama
>
>hate America
>
Leaf talking out of his ass as per usual

Oh really why did he fire him then?

Because comey is a fucking obama faggot that over ovrr reached his position.

Tldr: he sucked at his job and bad.

13 percent approval rating

Let that sink in

How did he overreach his position?

Where are you getting that approval rating?

>moron with law enforcement experience

Son, do you think Comey is the only man in the FBI doing the investigating work?
Kiddo, don't you think the government is big enough to conduct it's business without relying on one person to do it?

>Doesn't know how to read.

Reread OP.

BLUMPF!!!

fuck off cia nigger, nobody cares

> Brits gave McCain & Obungo a fake dossier on Trump. They, in turn, gave it to Comey. The Brits' involvement and contents of Piss Papers were used as foreign sensitivity excuse to justify FISA warrant (after a prior attempt had failed) and subsequent wiretapping of Trump & Co. The taps yielded nothing, which frustrated the Dems and the Kenyan. It's likely they realized that Trump was onto them because, at some point, Trump probably used the wiretaps to mislead the bastards, and pull a bait and switch--ie making them believe he would do one thing when in fact he would do another--and this may have helped him win the election despite all these dirty tricks. Obama and team Killary may have deduced that Flynn had been tipped off by the Russians, hence Obama's shitting on Flynn to Trump, and urging against him for Nat Sec Advisor, despite Obama approving Flynn's Nat Sec. clearance (he wanted to continue monitoring Flynn and use any Russian contacts against Trump). So, Flynn received contact from Russians, who let him know Trump's campaign was wiretapped by the US itself. Flynn kept this between himself and Trump only, not even telling Pence. Together, Flynn and Trump used the knowledge of the tap to mislead Clinton and Obama and to identify leakers. In the ensuing fiasco, and ultimate Clinton loss, the Dems got frustrated, leading Susan Rice to unmask parties in tangential conversations w/ Russians, in attempt to figure out who tipped off Trump. They pushed for sharing IC info between agencies last Dec, in hopes that someone in IC community could figure it out. Comey played all sides, trying to please both Dems, Repubs, and Trump. He continued feeding the Russian narrative as show for Dems and McCain while privately telling Trump the investigation was bullshit. Eventually, Trump realized Comey was stringing him along and working w/ McCain and Graham, who, together w/ top Dems who were trying to coup. Trump axed him!

FUCK GRONUL HUMPPFF AND FUCK RUSSIAN PEOPLE

Any moron who has watched US politics for any amount of time can tell that the Russia story is a fabrication by the Democrats avoid responsibility for losing the election.

They continue to spew this propaganda through the MSM and are now making posts like yours on social media because less and less people are buying your shit.

It's making them look insane.