100% pure Swiss phenotype

>100% pure Swiss phenotype
>6.8 fertility rate, twice as high as Muzzies
>Doubled in numbers since 1998.
>Saw where liberalism would lead back before the American Revolution
>Armed to the teeth
>Lifestyle is regulated by the Ordnung(German, meaning: order)
>Gender roles perfection
>Focus on the greater good. When one barn is burned, the community builds another
>Hard work is the only way of life
>Love for nature
>Being exploited by kike moneylending usury is explicitly forbidden
>Make money by selling extreme quality products and foods at fair prices
>Use cash exclusively to buy land for lebensraum

When are we going to admit that we are all faggot cucks and the Amish have been right all along?

The Amish getting constantly shitted on by comedies makes a lot more sense.

This is why we need to convince more whites to join them to fuel that population growth.

>yfw you steal a Sup Forums's crush and make her churn butter by day and dick her down at night because he's too busy jerking to cartoons to be this aesthetic

>Implying your blood is pure enough to be anything but a nigger to the Amish

>yfw Nazi LARPers are talking about white genocide but you doesn't have time to worry about their doomed polluted lineage because today you've got to teach your three sons how to hunt and field dress a deer.

>yfw every fertile womb that comes within 50 yards is instantly impregnanted by your flawless genetics

You forgot:
>Full of genetic disorders.

>>Armed to the teeth
They are pacifists.

They are really based I never though about them. Problem is they must inbreed a lot and are not violent enough to protect themselves.

Amish are disgusting mongrels.
They smell like shit, rude, and don't clean up after themselves.
Especially the fucking kids. 16 year old stoners are nicer to be around.
I work 3rd shift at a gas station in rural Wisconsin.

Those fuckers have never fought in a war

They actually wanted Germany to win both world wars.

Amish and Quakers are psuedo-communist cowards.

Alpine master race

Wow, third from the left looks like he could be related to me

also they buy products to fill their stalls like tomatoes, things they can't grow naturally and sell them, which is technically forbidden by their own rules.

Armed? I thought they weren't allowed guns?

>super docile, pacifist

Yeah gr8 m8 they will be able to defend their daughters from roaming bands of niggers when the union collapses within 30 years

grew up in rural wisconsin. Old amish are based though. Worked on an amish farm in the summer pulling rocks from a field. Hard as fuck work but the old guy I did it for was pretty nice.

They are drug addicts and pedo

What sect is better Sup Forums, the Amish or Mormons?

>kid on the internet implying not leaving my wife and eight kids to die for satanic jews makes me a coward

Mormons.

>100% pure Swiss phenotype
Swedes have a swedes-specific phenotype?

I don't like their beliefs but meh, 14 and so on.

>wanted Germany to win both world wars

Im okay with that.

There are a lot of Anabaptist communities like this, that have preserved their wholesome culture and avoided the filth of Cultural Marxism for decades.

We need to stop thinking we can do anything to change society. It's only going to go downhill, and the only way out is to join up with one of these preserved cultures.

>They actually wanted Germany to win both world wars.
So they're smart too.

You forgot: no modern technology.
No more Sup Forums

>generation of nu-males with circumsized dicks is drafted to fight Russia in a kike war but you're legally exempt so you stay home and fuck blondes instead

This. The best way to combat neoliberal garbage is to simply ignore it. All of the modern "intellectuals" are either genderbenders, sterile atheists, or both. Their ideology would die in one generation if people stopped giving them attention and spreading their cancerous ideas.

>yfw autists on a polynesian rabbit milking board claims they "memed trump to the white house" but you actually mobilized hundreds of thousands of your brethren that didn't show up in polls to flip blue states red.

“The Conference will not do anything that would even have the faintest appearance of opposing the policies of our Führer.”

-actual quote from Amish leadership leading up to WWII

Fucking based.