Why Sup Forums is so addictive?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinforcement#Intermittent_reinforcement.3B_schedules
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Humor

What eles is there to do?

forbidden knowledge

Everyone likes being part of a group and having their views validated. And really where else are a bunch of autistic nazi larpers going to go?

>hurtbox

But we only convert after coming here.
Many of us didn't give a shit about politics before coming here.

spot on and its not shit post MEIN GOTT. this are truly the end times.

> tfw i was a commie before Sup Forums

because its hilarious and theres freedom of speech

I was mostly autism nazified before Sup Forums. Finding this place felt like coming home.

me too

because someone told you that once you come you never leave and you just believed it.

It's like Pokerman

nice counterbalance to the spin of (((American media and journalism)))

>be eternally autistic deep down
>miracliously find a board full of eternal autism
>live out your autism in the most outragious ways imaginable and don't be judged for it

there you go

Companionship, without directly interacting with anyone.

deep down in every fascist you'll find a disillusioned leftist

You get told that this shit is dangerous and wrong your whole life
then you got there out of curiosity
then you like the Humor (becuz forbidden AND at times really funny)
then you see a lot of These crazy predictions actually coming true
HOOKED

This

Before Sup Forums I had no one to talk to

endless novelty provides dopamine

Truly is out Holy Land, Free at last free at last!

This. You guys are funny.

this. it felt so liberating to have a place where I could say "nigger", "kike" and "fag", definitely felt as if I found kindred autistic souls.

Its reality. Most things are dumb downed and sugar coated. Politically correct as to not offended. We are raw and to the point.

Because it's funny. Oddly enough, Sup Forums has had little to no effect on my beliefs over the years.

The maymays bro

>be me
>hate communists and mudshits
>go to Sup Forums
>hate communists and mudshits slightly more

Because ever since moot sold 4chin it's turned into a social media site which by design attempts to maximize your time on site.

In other words, Jews.

maybe to you but to me pol was more a hurtbox than a hugbox

Used to be a lefty sympathizing with AntiFa (mostly because of the easy girls).
Always got angry when we did a nother WW2 history segment in school and were told how all of our ancestors were basically monsters.

Sup Forums just showed me that I wasn't alone. I'm still a lefty to my friends and family but if they could read my thoughts...oh boy

This, I used to be a complete commie and ever ran the commie club at my HS and Uni. One of my friends told me about this place and I got on and stayed because it was funny. Before you knew it I was re-evaluating all of by beliefs.

these

life went:

cuckservative thanks to family --> more liberal ---> repulsed by their idiotic ideas and hugbox mentality that ignores shitty cultures they import --> release its all about ((GDP)) --> some blend of natsoc/ancap now and there's no going anywhere else.

My parents are happy im conservative again but they being GOP supporters on every issue were part of the problem desu.

It's not, you just have nowhere else to go. once you enter, you never leave.

because (you) are addicted to the dopamine rush associated with obtaining direct responses or replies to your posts ((you) wants ((yous)) due to lack of more conventional socialization (because you're probably a neet/shutin) and don't know when you'll get them (see below) because people are fickle and ultimately only respond to bait or reddit tier quips half the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinforcement#Intermittent_reinforcement.3B_schedules

There is no leaving this place

from being 12 years old in 2006, playing on habbo hotel when it was suddenly swarmed by black men with afros in suits talking about a place called "Sup Forums"... to this.

Truly free speech and exchange of ideas is addictive, especially when the forums for such are becoming more and more rare.

>2006
good times man, good times.