What Would A Fully Shitskin World Look Like?

Would their still be a civilization? Would humans revert to hunter gathers?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AbDBP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm sure it'd be just fine.

>We all 3rd world now

KEK
also my flag

Is it possible that the global IQ plummets?
And that the low IQ attack and kill what's left of the higher IQ and effectively wipe them out.
Humanity becomes chaos, civilization no longer self sustaining.
Then, after thousands of year after all the books have been burned for fires and everyone has forgotten how to read
And we fully revert to hunter-gather tribes....
Some tribes take Europe, and through geographic isolation, start to become white again
And their whiteness leads them to conquer the world
And once the world is conquered and civilized, the shitskins revolt
Is this all one big cycle?

basically this. the west will become latin america.

Kill it with fire!

I wish humanity is wiped out and nature follows it's course until the sun becomes a supernova

the depletion of fossil fuels means that it would probably be difficult for humanity to recover to its current technological/developmental level if there was a global dark age.

Simply look at south America. That will be the result.

Here's an example.

like this

>But but but colonization. Dem whites was racis and shit man. Needs more gibs for my past oppressions nigga. Me. Goldberg says trauma can be passed down to da children. We need gibs foeva

let me get a billboard on that forehead

Whitey would be um, on the moon and in space and on mars. Niggers would inherit the earth.

No it wouldn't.

Things like motorboats and some semblance of organization of structures in the city came from white men.

it would be niggers living in tribes of mud huts

that would require 75% world's pop to be nordic/germanic
Cuba is more accurate

Mud huts aren't that bad though.

It happened before, look at india, look at the middle east. look at rome, except it is not a cycle. it is the destruction of genetics over the whole world. it is actually the plans of zion to have this happen, they goy is to smart so it needs the be dumbed down, then when the massia comes back they will chose to serve the jew.

And yes, jews are mentioned in each of these ancient cultures with the same results every time.

It also requires white fathers only , you dont get bright eyes and bright hair in any high ration with black fathers

discord.gg/AbDBP

Niggers would just come in and sodomize you to death on your heated flooring.

they'd all fucking die once welfare stopped coming in, you think these idiots know how to gut a fish or plant a tomato lol my god man you are such an undeniably atrocious leaf why would you fucking plague us with such retarded queries

History?

What? you upset because the white man is oppression you by showing you poeple dont need UN relieve aid to survive?

Brazil or Israel, shitty, dirty, and barely afloat

Pretty bad desu. Up to 50% of the muslim world is inbred, so the median iq would be vastly lower. This coupled with the religious dogma that exists would result in a regression of humanity to dark age levels.

You seem upset.