Sweeties and trumpets unequivocally BTFO for all eternity, unrecoverable!

sweeties and trumpets unequivocally BTFO for all eternity, unrecoverable!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_West_Florida
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not quite.
The Stainless banner was white to show the Purity of the Cause of the Confederacy

I really don't understand why they didn't approve the confederate battle flag as nation flag.

A fair number of Confederates seemed to dislike the battle flag. The one I see flown in the South a lot is the Bonnie Blue: it was pushed as the national flag VERY early and a lot of Confederates always used it.
And most people who aren't big into history have *no idea* what it is

OMG

That's a nice flag

fuggin somalia mang

AYOO HOLD UP

Chalk it up to the divide between the working man in the south and the plantation elite.

when did somalia adopt that flag? I bet it's a psyop to discourage freedom and frame it as evil.

just like terrorism

>confusing the Confederate flag with the French flag

the Burnet flag is better

1954, to honor ONU for gaining their indipendence from we ebil italians

SOMALIA WELL RIS AGAN

Just add 'texas' and it is the Burnet flag

forgot tis guy

Fun fact; Decades before the civil war the bonnie blue was the national flag of West Florida.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_West_Florida

The modern Somali flag was adopted in 1954 and is based on the UN flag.
At the time the Somalis were mocked for not knowing they were using the original flag of the Confederacy

Yes, and it was a flag for the Republic of Texas, too!

>made fun of for using that flag
>'lol, silly Somali nogs using a poorly known flag of the losing side of a civil war in a country on the other side of the world that none of you have ever even been in.'
People can be assholes sometimes

WE

Somalia has nowhere to to go but up.

>Gadsden is not confederate
Fuck off and learn history sweetie

Sup Forums has more libshits on it than I thought

The Yankees started coming and then they all just started surrendering. LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OFF HOLY SHIT SLAVERS BEAT THE FUCK OUT

I hope these liberals are not hypocritical and feel them same way about us conquering Mexicans and Indians

We should turn every libshit thread into a Holohoax thread.

The south clearly won. Lincoln is dead, niggers are still here, and now we have spics and our entire country is slaves.

Isnt it funny how the confederate flag is mentioned and displayed more than the Union flag? Its like people dont eveb give a shit about it. I bet you wouldnt even recognize it if you seen it lol.

Obvious b8, but are people out there actually dumb enough to associate the Gasden flag with the Confederacy or know that the second flag is the battle flg of northern virginia and this was the confederate states falg?