> HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING > HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING > HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Bomb attack kills at least 25 in Pakistan's Balochistan

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/blast-kills-pakistan-balochistan-170512095736342.html

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/Politics/4GD1tGTYKb0jetJNP0kHdN/US-blames-Islamabad-for-deteriorating-IndiaPakistan-ties.html
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pak-based-terror-groups-plan-to-attack-india-afghan-us-intel-chief/articleshow/58638411.cms
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/us-imposes-sanctions-on-pakistan-terrorists-hafiz-saeed-lashkar-e-taiba/1/951985.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bomb in Pakistan
>happening

Nah.

nobody cares about Pakistan or India

can you both just nuke each other?!?!

It won't even start WW3 and everyone around the world would be secretly happy about it.

Any concerns about the millions of dead pajeets would just be virtue signalling from us.

This is the truth

Stop abusing the happening pic and learn to use a toilet.

Who gives a fuck?

>aything west of germany
>important/relevant/interesting
choose one and only one

Its only a happening if its in the first world or if more then 100 people dies.

get out

>aything west of germany and east of great britain
Fixed

>bomb in Pakistan
>happening

No.

>happening
>whogivesafuckstan

Is this rare there? I don't know much about Pakistan.

I stopped reading at Pakistan. Sandniggers killing sandniggers is not now, nor will it ever be a happening.

Okay, It's a Paki hate thread now.

Indians at it again

nobody cares about dead pakis
this kind of shit happens every week

>happening

I'd change my facebook picture but I don't even know what their flag looks like.

Just like yours

kek, this is a daily occurrence

Another one, It involves US so it's kind of happening.

livemint.com/Politics/4GD1tGTYKb0jetJNP0kHdN/US-blames-Islamabad-for-deteriorating-IndiaPakistan-ties.html

Another one,
> Pak-based terror groups plan to attack India, Afghan: US intel chief

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/pak-based-terror-groups-plan-to-attack-india-afghan-us-intel-chief/articleshow/58638411.cms

I'm posting these because a probable war is near, if kek wills.

Another one,

It's all happening within 24 hrs time frame guys, it's serious.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/us-imposes-sanctions-on-pakistan-terrorists-hafiz-saeed-lashkar-e-taiba/1/951985.html

Kek

/thread

War? Nah
I'm betting it's more trucks of peace

where the fuck is balochistan?
is this even real?

This probably happens about at least once a week my Pajeet. I get that you probably hate Pakistan, I do too. But it is hardly a happening.

Happenings are only happenings if they are in Europe or USA or East Asia (the civilized parts of the world).

For a "happening" to qualify as such in Pakistan it would have to be a nuclear bomb or something radical like that. 25 dead Pakis is not a real happening

Sorry , it's cruel but it is what it is

The shaded region in pic related Pakistan is balochistan.

Apparently it want's freedom from Pakistan since ages and is filthy rich in Minerals.

The real happening would be if you Indians started shitting in toilets instead of the streets
that would be a happening

I read Pa- and I almost thought it spelled Paris.

>pakistan
>habbening
are you expecting me to give a shit about dead slimes, pajeet?

US will finally realise who its true ally is