Trump Russia Gate

Let's just look at the facts, shall we?

1) Trump is under FBI investigation for colluding with Russia to win the election.
2) The FBI finds proof Trump is involved with Russia, so they open a case and get a FISA warrant
3) Trump illegally becomes president
4) Trump now has access to the FBI case, destroys evidence, and fires FBI director
5) Now Trump is threatening Comey with illegally recorded conversations, just like Nixon!

How can you guys not see that Trump is about to be impeached?!?! I don't get it.

I thought you guys were smart.

Help me understand why you still support Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTt14AAuyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would take Russia over leftists again any day.

If Trump was working for the Russians then half the US media would already be dead from polonium poisoning.

The piss dossier is fake and the FISA warrant was obtained under false pretenses.

oh sweet jesus that is an ass

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

You're doing a ripper of a job, sport

Fuck off Sharia Blue

>facts
>over half of those things you just asserted with no citations or evidence of any kind
you made me reply

>facts
Yes shareblue yes

Sage goes in all fields

>just like Nixon!

You understand that Trump is doing the Nixon shit on purpose right??? To troll the fuck out of the media and retards like you lol I mean he literally invited Kissenger in on the same day as Kislyak. He's enjoying the fuck out of this.

Trump knows he's not under investigation (Grassley has just confiirmed that Comey told him the same thing) so he's trolling as hard as he can to make sure the media credibility is UTTERLY DESTROYED when the FBI clears Trump publically.

I would sniff her farts.

>1) Trump is under FBI investigation for colluding with Russia to win the election.
Stopped reading there.

He's not under investigation for anything of the sort and Pelosi was on TV yesterday saying there was no evidence of anything of the sort.

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

How does one get impeached for something that literally never happened, shill? Baseless no-evidence accusations don't make a case no matter how hard you scream them you fucking faggot.

1. He wasn't under investigation.
2. See above.
3. Lmao
4. Proofs of access and tampering of a case that doesn't involve him, show them.
5. Lmao

TOO MUCH ASS

It's not illegal to record conversations. It's illegal to record phone conversations.

>Trump is under FBI investigation for colluding with Russia to win the election.
He isn't though

rule 7

How do you get to be as deluded as OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=8WTt14AAuyU

sorry I was wrong. Even phone conversations can be recorded if one party to the conversation consents

Illegal Recording Under the Wiretap Act

Under the federal Wiretap Act, it is illegal for any person to secretly record an oral, telephonic, or electronic communication that other parties to the communication reasonably expect to be private. (18 U.S.C. ยง 2511.)
Exceptions

There are two huge exceptions built into this law that have the capacity to gut it of effect. A recording otherwise in violation of the Wiretap Act is legal if:

one person to the conversation consents to the recording, or
the person making the secret recording is authorized by law to do.

Not that I care that much, but this story, the fact that it is a story mystifies me. To what end does this story continue to slouch on? They ought to just put up or shut up. In it's current form it's not even that interesting.

Literally not one of those things are facts.

#1 is not even a fact, as there has been no confirmation Trump himself is the subject of investigation by intelligence agencies.

Kys

>1) Trump is under FBI investigation for colluding with Russia to win the election.

true

>2) The FBI finds proof Trump is involved with Russia, so they open a case and get a FISA warrant

not confirmed

>3) Trump illegally becomes president

not really, he won the election

>4) Trump now has access to the FBI case, destroys evidence, and fires FBI director

speculation

>5) Now Trump is threatening Comey with illegally recorded conversations, just like Nixon!

True, although we don't know what he's referring to. I would guess that the official calls to the president are recorded, so that wouldn't be illegal. Also, I doubt it that the FBI director doesn't know that the calls to the white house are recorded, so I seriously doubt it that he would incriminate himself that way.

If there are illegally recorded tapes and Trump is threatening to leak those, he would fuck himself over by admitting that he illegally taped the FBI director.

) Trump is under FBI investigation for colluding with Russia to win the election.
>true

actually, a correction - maybe not Trump personally, but his campaign definitely is. Which means people who worked for him, and maybe still work for him. And even though he maybe technically isn't the target of the investigation, it's really naive to expect that he isn't being investigated.

Sage Reddit babies who need to be spoonfed from state sponsored media

>#1 is not even a fact, as there has been no confirmation Trump himself is the subject of investigation by intelligence agencies
Investigators don't tell you they're investigating you, until they arrest you, retard!

They're waiting for the right time to handcuff Trump.

FPBP

When I grow up I want to be just like that kid

>How can you guys not see that Trump is about to be impeached?!?! I don't get it.

Trump has been "about to be impeached" since before he even took office. Maybe it will happen this time, but the result won't be what you want anyway.

sauce

damn thicc

It was testified to that he is not under FBI investigation yesterday.

Give up. Move back to taxes or regroup until you realize you have nothing and are ready to uncuck yourself.

The last thing the Dems want is for the FBI to investigate. They just want to put on a show for the media. If the FBI thoroughly investigates the matter the only thing they will find is the Obama administration illegally spied on their political opponents and then used the 'Russia spying' hoax as a cover.

You would take Putin's cock over anything

Who said that?

>The FBI finds proof Trump is involved with Russia
I keep hearing about all this """proofs""" that have been found, but nothing has come of it yet, despite people like Farkas admitting Obama's team illegally gathered info on and all of the media freaking out for MONTHS.

1. Actually Trump personally is not under any investigation and this investigation is more of a fishing expedition to figure out an obvious answer. (Russians just like everyone else in this world can't stand Hillary Clinton).
2. Once again this is completely false. FISA warrant was obtained through that bullshit peeing russian prostitutes dossier.
3. Lol wtf? He won the election dipshit.
4. Lol wtf? is this based on anything at all? Yes he fired the FBI director which has no effect on the investigation conducted mostly by lower level field agents.
5. Comey is lying and Trump is calling him out for it.

Do shareblue shills get paid for this shit?

Why do you niggers put "gate" after every controversy like it's a suffix?

>He's trollin guys
>He's playing 4D chess
>He's definitely not a senile old narcissist with his own self interest at play

Trump's campaign manager worked for Yanukovich, presumably no one in the republican party besides such a money grubbing opportunist was willing to work with Trump and risk alienating the rest of the party. That's all they have.

dont reply to sageblue threads.
if you do, dont forget to sage.
all you have to do is put sage in the options

>Help me understand why you still support Trump

jesus fucking christ, you are not going to keep your job long, faggot.

>Only the Russians would want to make America great again
lol