Should the U.S. have stayed with Britain?

Should the U.S. have stayed with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_American_Civil_War
d396qusza40orc.cloudfront.net/money/readings/Allyn Young.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Britain should have given the US MP's and not levied unfair taxes.

the bigger questions should be

A) Why didn't Britain take them back over in 1812.

B) Why didn't Britain help divide America during the civil war by supporting the South.

>unfair

no taxation without representation, you European

Yes, albeit not without some Old Whig negotiations.

This.

I agree with MPs but taxes, I'm not so sure...

Britain DID help the South actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_and_the_American_Civil_War

>A) Why didn't Britain take them back over in 1812.
because you may have burned down the whitehouse and the war on the northern front may have ended in a stalemate, but you got btfo on the southern and western front with tecumsehs confederarcy leading to manifest destiny. So you really lost the war of 1812 pretty badly, just not on canadas border. (btw the whitehouse was scheduled to be demolished any way)

>B) Why didn't Britain help divide America during the civil war by supporting the South.
Because you had already lost naval superiority by this point, and already got btfo twice

We did support the South over the North but we didn't want to go to war. It was considered at the time but the UK would only have intervened with France which in turn could have triggered a response from Russia.

>thinks the old crown jews didn't help the south push niggers on us all.
oh you poor fool.

as soon as we lost, you were taxed without representation anyway lol.

Make like a tree and leave

No

Your answer to question A is interesting, good reply.

Your answer to question B is not quite how I understand it, we for sure did have Naval Superiority, that was not lost until the creation of the Dreadnought class Battleship. My understanding of why we did not openly support the South or ally with it was to do with a paranoid fear of the HUGE numbers of troops the Union had amassed during the civil war, and if we had supported the South and still lost, we would then have faced the largest military land force on the planet at the time and likely lost Canada and our very valuable sugar islands like Jamaica.

No. But we should have closer relations now. The United States and the Commonwealth (sans India) should closer trade and visa agreements

>Because you had already lost naval superiority
We had naval superiority until the very early 1940's

Its would be absolutely unstable
>all those men who gave thier lives to not have some shitty monarchs rule them,rather be "free"

>give in under the rule of the very same shitty monarchs who they fought agiants

We had only just come under the full control of the kikes at that point, they gained control of the City of London just after Waterloo with the famous Rothschild horseback messenger, making it back to London before anyone else and allowing the fake news of Napoleon winning Waterloo to cause panic selling of stocks which they bought up.

>all of this talk of niggers and slavery was just another attempt to divide america
bless lincoln
truly americas greatest statesman on par with bismarck

Yeah, and we only fell as recently as 1912, but that didn't stop them from buttfucking us all through WWII into killing whites.

nah more like until WW1.

once we built the Dreadnought class battleship, it rendered our entire fleet of older ships irrelevant. Then, all other countries had to do, was build their own Dreadnoughts and bingo, you had the potential to be equal to the Royal Navy.

And U Boats.

Your second reply is shite.

The UK had absolute naval supremacy until dreadnought. After this, as everyone started off from 0 again, the uk regained naval supremacy quickly and maintained it until early ww2.

Obviously not him, but the South greatly overestimated the power of their cotton industry. Britain actually seemed to steal away a large part of the Southern market share of Cotton with their Indian industries.

Also there was no real reason for engagement. The Union had massive industry and an army and could definitely have stood up to a full 1v1 with just Britain as it wasn't dependent on external food supplies or trade so much. The antagonism between Britain and the US has been overemphasized, even during the Napoleonic era the populations of both countries have had varying loyalties to liberalism and to each other's policies as a result

>the famous Rothschild horseback messenger, making it back to London before anyone else and allowing the fake news of Napoleon winning Waterloo to cause panic selling of stocks which they bought up.
also I didn't know this. Good stuff.

blacks have only ever been used as weapons by jews to hurt the white man

When you think about it, its a coincidence that they gain control of you guys in 1912 then magically World War One takes off only a few years later....

They used up and ruined the British Empire for their Israel creating needs, and once they were finished with us after WW2 you poor bastards became their new favorite tool/GoyHQ

Us anglos have spent the last hundred or so years doing their bidding to our shame.

we're all going to have to deal with it eventually.

all sides are wrong. the south for even bringing niggers, the north for not realizing you can't just free them... we have a nigger problem, and the longer we hide from it, the longer jews use it against us.

>The thirteen colonies rebelled because they were getting taxed too harshly for wars to protect The colonies.

we were already past the colonial stage and were functioning as a nation, they should have stopped treating us as a colony and started treating us as a part of the british nation, giving us say in parliament over matters concerning ourselves and we'd have remained loyal to the crown, they refused our appeals so we went full autonomy.

and I can't even blame the south really. that shit obviously didn't start in America.

It's absolutely true. At every turn they have capitalized on our philosophies to do nothing but degrade and subvert them to their profit.

No, the US would've never expanded west ward. We'd be competing with Spain.

Whites need to go tribal in order to combat

>When you think about it, its a coincidence that they gain control of you guys in 1912

Are you referring to the creation of the Fed in 1913? Posters bringing up both criticism of the Federal reserve and criticism of post-Seven Years War taxation obviously haven't studied financial history of the US or else they'd be shocked at the irony

Half of our parliament wanted america to be independent, the issue would never have gone away even if we won the war.

I have always suspected the revolution was a false flag and betrayal.

Well as a spen no, I don't want Anglo unity

no worries fella, they had a strong influence before then but that was the moment they seized control for sure. they bought so many stocks and debts the actual Royal Family ended up in their debt to the point they bought the City of London which they own to this day.

Revolution was a mistake.
It created roman republic larpers which was easily polluted by kikes and subverted traditional european values and culture with "MUH FREEDOM" cult meme which led to all sorts of degeneracy and decadence of society and culture.

Red coats should have massacred blue coats and hanged founding fathers in Boston.

>stay with UK
>get taxed and become poorer
>become nowhere near as wealthy as you could have ended up being with free-trade policies

nah

america was a mistake but britain deserves a nuke as well

no but if the South had won, you just know they would have genocided or at the very least deported the niggers

think about that, a North America with a .0001% nigger population

Yeah i am referring to the Fed creation of 1913. I know very little of the financial history of the USA other than the repeated attempts to create Central Banks, as I understand the Fed of 1913 was the third time they tried?

Never happened because the redcucks got fucked.

>Hungary
>having any right to talk about American history

0%

The US should have been granted local autonomy. In a perfect world we would have been a commonwealth nation like Canada ended up becoming.

Yes. The world would be whiter and better today.

I was realistically considering the minimal few who escaped to the North. South would be 0% for sure. A Southern ethnostate.

All colonies eventually seek some form of independence.

This isn't opinions, it's simple fact that the Royal Navy had complete dominance of the oceans until just after 1942 (ish, i'll have to look up the information)
We had more battleships, carriers, cruisers and destroyers at the start of the war and shipping and international trade was protected by us, I will say we were in decline of course, but we still ruled the waves.

Not sure why you're talking about Dreadnought, she was built in 1906 and is completely irrelevant to this discussion.

>or at the very least deported the niggers
if a confederate sympathizer didn't assassinate lincoln, he would have repatriated the slaves to africa

Ironically you too have broke away from the empire to form meaningless republic. I am not talking about soviet shitstate, I am talking about rus empire.

Thanks to USA separating eternal Anglo empire fell kek

>thinks latvia is hungary
>leaf education

You have to keep a couple for minstrel shows

The colonies begged King George for protection during The French and Indian War, and Britain answered their pleas and protected them from the atrocities that occurred during that conflict.

After the war, Britain was in debt and the taxes Britain asked were relatively slight ones that mainland British citizens were already paying. They were completely reasonable when you consider the immense expenditure of having to defend colonies against all manner of threats from piracy, native tribes and other European powers.

Americans have never been so lightly taxed as they were under King George III.

No

also good

Fuck no. We're glad to be rid of them and their niggers.

Thank god you have British state identity and not British race identity

>minstrel shows
kill the jews that make that shit too

The US was absolutely and constantly fucked financially before the 20th century. It was a consistent issue since the early colonial era, the lack of specie in the colonies. Shay's, Fries', and the Whiskey Rebellion post-revolutionary war were all continual effects of it. Britain has had its central bank for hundreds of years, and noticeably had many fewer cases of economic turmoil resulting from financial crises. One can go on about Jewish control for political purposes, but a central banking authority for the US was inevitable and necessary

d396qusza40orc.cloudfront.net/money/readings/Allyn Young.pdf

British retardation in island identity is best.

DELETE THIS

if we had MPs we'd have been more accepting to taxation

Nope. You yanks are better off without us. Pic related.

>a central banking authority for the US was inevitable and necessary
shame it's fucking literal israeli shadow jewshit and not our own countries bank. you can fuck right off and die before I get to it.

One of the issues the colonists took was the Royal Proclamation of 1763 which didn't allow them to settle more land.

tf no. were literally the strongest country ever today.

this is the power of having representation in government, people become more accepting of taxation

our fat people are just as hideous but at least 2 x as massive. like not only fat, just sheer fucking size. I don't know how they do it.

What does this mean?

Delete this

The issue was not taxation, the issue was representation. No Englishman is bound to pay taxes which were not approved by a parliament in which he has representation. The colonies did not have any representation in parliament (nor could they considering the colonies considerable distance from London). Therefore any taxed levied by parliament onto the colonies is illegal, and by coercing the colonists to pay these illegal taxes, the British had reduced them to a state of slavery.

Why are anglos such cunts

America would have far fewer niggers today if the colonies had kept their mouths shut and paid what they owed without resorting to mass militant tax evasion, or “The American Revolution” as it’s otherwise known…

we are the first country recognized the american independence

We had extensive local autonomy before the 18th century, and even less after the Seven Years War. The issue was largely that the colonies developed independently of Britain and then gradually Britain became heavily involved and tried to control too many aspects of an already developed people and culture.

We aren't Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. America was a collection of early, separate, colonial ventures for different purposes

>some Mestizo playing dress up
>equal to a WASP

Once the Dreadnought class Battleship (not the actual ship of that name sorry) was invented, it rendered everything else in the Royal Navy obsolete.

Because of this, nations like Germany only had to build +1 Dreadnought themselves to also have a ship more powerful than the entire Royal Navy minus Dreadnoughts.

It reset the playing field, our massive pre dread fleet was irrelevant, meaning our amassed numerical superiority over time didn't matter.

what difference does it make? both over run with ahmeds, you deserve each other

I knew you had fat people but not people as ugly as in the picture. I'm so glad I'm decent looking. How the fuck does someone get like that?

we're overrun with pedros, our muslim population is less 1%

Americans of British descent are now outnumbered by Spics, Jews, Krauts, Italians.
It doesn't matter anymore, these days of a purely British America died centuries ago.

No. I love the old country and most of the people who live here, but America is better off alone. They have a much stronger tradition of liberty and conservatism and I'd hate to see that tainted.

Consider this: the most liberal democrat in the US would be considered conservative in the UK. Let that sink in.

If Britain had kept America, it would be very unlikely Australia or New Zealand would of been settled by Britain.

Indonesia would literally be massive right now, or maybe even Japan would of taken those landmasses.

>Consider this: the most liberal democrat in the US would be considered conservative in the UK. Let that sink in.

What, when there are literal communists running parts of California now? That's just not even a fact at all.

You do realise that the majority of taxes the American colonies paid were to the local governors, not The Crown, right? And the colonists did have representation in their own committees and courts, but when there was evidence of corruption and injustice, one would go above the heads of the local governors to the king, and he would rule in favour of one or the other.

It was a much fairer system than the one which replaced it, with the three richest people in the colonies taking power and putting taxes up tenfold to pay for the cost of the revolution.

Only 1/3 or less of the American people supported the revolution, and 90% of the gunpowder used by the rebels was supplied by France. You weren't slaves fighting for freedom, you were France's pet project to piss off the British that backfired.

>be one of the most powerful empire's in the world
>still get BTFO'd by farmers and the french
no

Wrong I live here as a Spaniard might as well prop up British nation to hope some of that spills to us like dominos, USA is purely Anglo I see every day 0 mixing or other wise.

T. Iber

I don't get your point

This, but representation wasn't realistic since it took months to send anything back and forth. It was inevitable that we would rebel.

The Confederates had the strongest Naval force with that Ironclad

Absolute nonsense, it Dreadnought rendered pre-dreadnought battleships obsolete but it didn't render the other ships in the fleet obsolete.
HOWEVER and its a big HOWEVER
Dreadnought was built in 1906 and any ship build in 1906 would have been obsolete by 1938

The South was a slave nation! How could you support it after abolishing it yourself?

No, then we'd just be Canada with niggers