Ask an Afghan living abroad anything about the situation in Afghanistan and politics within the country

Ask an Afghan living abroad anything about the situation in Afghanistan and politics within the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kite_Runner
aventurasliterarias.com/ebks/libr/055-03 The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kush.pdf
nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadians-working-to-rescue-mandaean-people-on-brink-of-extinction-in-iraq/article25807210/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does your family grow opium?

Some members of my family do, however my immediate family does not. My cousin died from opium in Kabul two months ago.

When are you going back?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kite_Runner

Any opinion on this book? I kinda liked the book.

Your race is illegally occupying America. It's the land of Native Americans
When will you whites fuck off to Europe?

How do you feel about Trump deploying more people to Afghanistan?
There's a lot of information concerning the previous administrations wasting huge sums of money on dumb shit and I'm sure he would handle that better

>it's the anti-American t*rk again

When you stop fucking up my country.

This.

Bad book, painted Afghanistan in a very bad light.

I feel like the Americans ought to leave Afghanistan and never come back. They've created too many problems.

He's based. America is evil.

Are you that Hazara that was once active on Sup Forums?
Im interested in how the different family and tribal structures in afghanistan are organised and where their power ends as the nuclear family+civic society of law and order never really got a foodhold there.

If you dont wanna talk about that, you might know an authenthic link or book about it?

>Bad book, painted Afghanistan in a very bad light.
Was Afghanistan better than as depicted by that book? My impression on Afghanistan mostly comes from that book.

When are you going back?

>land of Native Americans
it's not. they should go back to siberia

Your country will always be fucked up, because your people are fucked up. The West should leave Afghanistan, though. We can't fix it either.

Why won't you go back?

>When you stop fucking up my country.

When you stop crashing planes into buildings.

You can't illegally occupy land where there are no laws. Hunter-gatherers without a written language aren't even human.

In Afghanistan we have many ethnic groups. Pashtun (predominant tribe of country and taliban, found in Pakistan too), Hazara, Nuristani, Uzbek, Tajik, etc etc. Pashtuns are the ones who cause problems. The rest are good. I am not Pashtun.

I am not Hazara. The tribal structure is very complex depending on what ethnic group you're in.

Tbh those look more like pakis or poos

>Hunter-gatherers without a written language aren't even human
That's what original whites were until the brown man and his religion enlightened you subhumans.

When are you going back

How many countries are fucking up your country at the moment?

I know of...

>Americans

>Pakistan

>India

>China

Do any afghans consider themselves aryan?

>Ask an Afghan living abroad anything about the situation in Afghanistan and politics within the country.

Why aren't you living in Afghanistan?

please stop calling greeks brown.

turkey is a greek graveyard squatted on by murderers, thieves and rapists

Afghanistan is a slut country, they've been fucked by every country that has any sort of power

Once again, when the Americans leave, I will go home. Don't you have problems to deal with in America? So much for "America First".

This is false. Prior to the Soviet invasion Afghanistan was actually a very good place to live.

Arabs crashed into your buildings, no Afghan ever did that. Why don't you occupy Saudi Arabia?

How did you get to Canada?

>The tribal structure is very complex depending on what ethnic group you're in.

Which is what im interested in.
Could you give a short tl:dr of what the one of your groups looks like? (in the countryside or whereever it can be found in its purest form)
Where does the freedom of the Individual end in relation to the group?
Do you conserve these customs of self-governance in Canada and does it have benefits/drawbacks?
Do you think it is generally a goodthing or would Afghanistan be a better place if the family/clan structures would loose all power to the state?

They are Pashtuns. This ethnic group is filled with horrible people. They live in Pakistan too.

You also forgot Russia, Saudi Arabia and other gulf states, etc etc.

Not most, only the tribes in very isolated areas, such as my tribe. My tribe belongs to the indo Aryan family.

Because Afghanistan was ripped apart by foreign intervention.

Nuristani/Pashtuns are an indoeuroean leftover in that region and thus the ayranst of the ayrans.
"The kafir of the Hindukush" you can find as a pdf online, it speaks about a few parallels to greek customs that the author noticed about the last polytheists of the region before they were stomped out at the end of the 19th century.

Pashtuns are the most structured group tribally. They adhere to Pashtunwali which is basically a code of conduct and law that Pashtuns listen to. The tribal structure is very religious, governed by Shariah, etc. There is not very much freedom. You must do everything within the parameters of what is considered socially acceptable by the tribe. I do not want to act like an Afghan in Canada because I think if you move somewhere you should assimilate. I am from an ethnic group that isn't very structured tribally anyways. Yes Afghanistan would be better if it became more fedralized.

I am Nuristani. There is a theory that we are the descendants of Alexander's army.

Also, polytheism wasn't completed stomped out in Nuristan

Why can't you stay in Afghanistan?

Have you seen the state of Afghanistan since 2001? Lol

Are you white-passing? Just curious.

Here is how I look.

Do you think Afghanistan will ever be stable?

So what. Just go back, and stay there.

>Pashtunwali
Yeah heard about that one.
Do you think the Pashtuns used the Taliban as a kind of nationalist vehicle for their own region before they got into international jihadist contact which means they could be a bit pacified with more autonomy+segregation or is the religious fervor the driving factor and thus not something you can reason with based on terretorial questions?

Mh, only that tiny village in Pakistan which is now a touristmagnet.

aventurasliterarias.com/ebks/libr/055-03 The Kafirs of the Hindu-Kush.pdf

I skipped over some parts and it appeared like from a fantasynovel at some points, as you are actually related to these people it might be interesting or did you already looked into it once?

How do you feel about the Taliban? Do you like them because they offer law and order or dislike them for impeding liberty and human rights?

One day, I pray to God that the Taliban will be gone and the Americans and opium will leave too. At this point it's all in the hands of God.

You voted to destroy my country. Why?

Taliban was never Internationalist like ISIS or al Qaeda. They were always a Pashtun nationalist group. They purged non Pashtun ethnicities that were in power like Uzbeks. The reason ISIS hates the Taliban is because the Taliban refuses to submit themselves to an international caliph

Please respond

I do not like the Taliban however life was better under them than under Hamid Karzai and American occupation.

Indians are strategic allies to them you filthy cunt. There's shit load of Afghans in my University and our govt is funding them all.

Sorry. I got to Canada since my father was an engineer in Afghanistan who spoke English . He got here easily since he acted as an interpreter for Canadian troops.

That's true. Pakistan is our enemy.

Lmao I'm darker than you

Would pass for white in Southern Europe.

Destroy what? Afghanistan is nothing but rural regions and mountains. We saved you from the Communists for no reason it seems.

nice filename

What tribe is your family from? What city?

American's are doing more to help Afghanistan than anyone else. It's a mutual exchange, they provide money, military equipment, training, defense, and in exchange they build bases to keep an eye on Iran and Pakistan.

The real people fucking Afghanistan up are Saudi/Paki funded ISIS/Taliban. Pakistan is so fucking corrupt, there is no possibility of diplomacy. They will forever fund instability in Afghanistan because it's at their own disadvantage.

Afghanistan is sitting on a metric fuckton of mineral/precious metal/uranium wealth. All untaped, and every country is foaming at the mouth to stake their claim. We need proper leadership more than anything. Ghani is spineless, god bless him for trying but he's no business man and the instability makes kickstarting any kind of economy difficult. I will commend him for the progress made but we need a strong leader willing to draw the line for US and say fuck you to Pakistan, and he's not it.

When are you going back you filthy shit skin?

>Taliban was never Internationalist
How this is possible?
Since the war between Soviets and Taliban, they got more and more fighters from Pakistan.

Are you optimistic for the future of your country? Do you want it to look like a western democracy or would it work better as a confederation of tribes? Do you think that a better cash crop than poppies will arise to power an independent Afghan economy?

Ugly ass haircut. One can see that you are a subhuman. Not white

>Germany

>One can see that you are a subhuman. Not white

Do you know what you're saying, white subhuman?

I had this Afghan bro as my classmate. His dad was some minister back in Afghanistan.
His name is Parwaiz Nazari and curently he's at University of London, he was so chill and based as fuck.

>white
Are you a butthurt american or do you just hate undercuts?

These fighters are of the Pashtun ethnicity.

I think a secular dictatorship like Syria under Assad is our best option.

I would prefer to live under the Soviets than the Taliban and anarchy.

What do you mean? I took it on my phone.

My family is from Nuristan, I am Nuristani, however I grew up in Kabul since my dad was an engineer and spoke English.

I believe a secular dictatorship could fix Afghanistan.

I will agree here, you poo's are bro-tier and strong ally's to Afghans.

Also we both hate pakis, inshallah your country will wipe theirs off the map.

This haircut was popularized and created by your country though.

Yes. Most Afghans abroad are actually smart and based.

Indeed. I hate Pakistan. My home province borders Pakistan, you can just imagine what that is like for people still there.

Now what is your theory why there are so many countries that want controll your homeland?

Again it would depend upon the leader. A dictatorship isn't an inherently bad thing, they're just typically ruled by shitty leaders.

I'm definitely going to visit after I get my Afghan passport. I'd like to start doing some investing outside of Kabul, maybe open an internet cafe or startup incubator.

Hans pls

Opium. Opium production was at an all time low before the American invasion. Also, the Americans now have a presence in a country bordering Iran. The Arabs get involved to spread their cancerous salafism.

>nbcnews.com/science/science-news/rare-earth-afghanistan-sits-1-trillion-minerals-n196861

Afghan passport? Is your family from Afghanistan? Why do you want to move there?

Do you drive a taxi?

This as well.

I'm a pharmacology (not pharmacy) student at a university in Canada.

What province?

Ontario

what are pagans from kafiristan like

It's not even an American thing, it's the CIA. They gave Karzai's brother a pass on running massive opium/heroin operation (until he fucked them) because the money was all going into the pockets of CIA cowboys and Army generals. That money would also fund clandestine operations run by certain groups within the CIA.

People seem to forget the US is just as corrupt as these third world shitholes at all levels of government.

Do you drive a taxi, part time?

Why do our shit tier western countries only bring in hard core Muslims and not minorities such as y, Yazidis, Christians etc?

Gay

Hmm, i wonder

I've never met them, I just know they live high in the mountains away from roads.

Exactly. The US has no moral high ground.

No. I work in a bakery part time.

Because the sunni lobbying groups are very powerful in the west.

I know, I also do not like it.

Good goyim

After reading this shit I concluded that there will never be peace in Afghanistan.

You're probably right, unfortunately.

Yes my parents are from Kandahar

I've never been to my fatherland, as I said I would like to go there and help rebuild in whatever ways I can. In spite of the war and poverty, it's a beautiful country.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/canadians-working-to-rescue-mandaean-people-on-brink-of-extinction-in-iraq/article25807210/

But you do.
Thing is that these people are just like 1% of all people that come as they are on the brink of extinction.

can you describe pashtos and pashtunwali to me since they are a close genetic cultural and religious relative of my people. Slavs and their culrure and mentality is quite preserved from civilization and they retain the original ancestral qualities
They are savages but ive always admires them

Ahhh I see. So you're Pashtun.

Just read a Wikipedia page on the two things.

>Pashto is the language
>Pashtun is the denonym for the tribe.
>Pashtunwali is the headstrong pride associated with the Pashtuns

you're basically black tyrone do you live in scarborough?

Right, but why bring in the people that are responsible for hunting them to extinction?

Sunni's are marauding across Syria and Iraq, killing all non-Sunnis and we are bringing in a majority Sunni group to the west.

Yeah, but I only speak Dari

How long have you been in Canada? And how did you get there? Student visa?

No. Toronto itself. How am I black?

Bakery pharmacology afghan dude! What do you think of statins? Do you try to avoid milk,flour and sugar in your diet even though you work at a bakery? Do you think booze should be socially accepted? Do you drink yourself?

My dad was an engineer and an interpreter for Canadian troops so that's how we got here. I speak Dari, some Pashto and of course Nuristani.

i did but i hoped for insight from someone who has firat hand experience
There are cultural references and popular opinions you cant find out via net

Go back to Afghanistan and take your family, friends, acquaintances and all of your countrymen with you. You say it yourself. You are an Afghan, not a Canadian. So what the fuck are you doing here?

Fuck you and every single one of your dirty, backwards, medieval kind. Cannot wait to feed your people bullets when you inevitably demand concessions from MY country. Filthy piece of trash.