If you became the leader of Canada, what would you do to fix it?

If you became the leader of Canada, what would you do to fix it?

Give Toronto to China

Summer camps

Nuke Toronto. Send the smoldering remains to Australia.

sell the country and move the population somewhere more hospitable

sell the country to america

Literally burn everything to the ground and leave

Rate me, fellow Canadians.

Negotiate with Alberta to divest their economy so the whole thing isn't based on fucking oil, which the world is already flooded with; tell Ontario to better develop its natural resource industries and grow manufacturing / refinement industries instead of shitting up the country with its service sector and 320 billion debt; withdraw funding from Bombardier but not the CBC (CBC would just end up begging for gibs from George Soros and would be even freer to shill their liberal agenda). Btw put a committee together to investigate and ban George Soros and his son from the country. Tell Trump we won't negotiate NAFTA once I'm sure I can secure trade deals with China and I Diana on a large enough scale to replace the US's influence on Canadian imports. Reduce extraneous government agencies, make our tax system easier to work with, and provide government transparency. With the job situation fixed, only then would I consider subsidies for Canadians having bigger families so that I could reduce immigration. I would then phase out temporary workers programs so private shills stop importing pajeets.

Sell the major urban areas to the US and become leader of the comfy country called Canada.

>what would you do to fix it?
nuke the GTA and hang 90% of Ottawa, then deport the gooks

Literally just stop importing people

Send all immigrants and refugees to the uninhabited northern most part of Canada. They can either cope or die.

Demand annexation by the US

>Sell out to China & USA....
Dang too late

Remove the kebab.

Breeding programs for healthy white couples.

Demote all high ranking jews to janitorial service.

There should be tax credits and increased benefits for large families in rural and small communities. Fuck cities they're a lost cause

Please go into politics

Stop the Chinese from buying up your land. Tax the shit out of their holdings in your country.

Purge Vancouver of all Chinks, send them back to Chinkland
Nuke Toronto
Remove all the brown people and Anglos from Montreal and send them to Toronto.

>tfw i'm constantly in euphoric pride of being Canadian and would never trade it for a different nationality

>Demote all high ranking jews to janitorial service.
I will assume janitorial service means gas chamber service

Introduce martial law, rally up the non-whites and release them into the wilderness of the far northern regions of Nunavut.

Split the RCMP into provincial and federal then merge federal with CSIS.

Transfer power back to the last good leader in the world.

Yeah that's what I meant, I just forgot to state it explicitly. I live in Toronto and this city makes me fucking livid. It ain't getting any subsidies for its filthy hedonism. They'd probably just use the money to erect a statue of Nelson Mandela or something.

>think they are funny
>everything listed will force the U.S. to Annex in event also making the U.S. much more Liberal.
>being 13 on a Sup Forums board

Only rational and legal answer.

fuck off kike

Outlaw land ownership by non-citizens

Outlaw the ownership of permanent infrastructure by private citizens (like highways)

10 year grace period after attaining citizenship before you can vote

Convert to almost entirely nuclear energy and just sell our oil elsewhere

Reduce immigration to 1% of current rate and if a company/organization wants to bring in a foreign worker they have to prove in a public court that they need this worker (easy for professorial or engineering positions but laugh out the people trying to bring in cashiers or cleaners) but allow the continued work of truly temporary workers in our seasonal industries.

Also heavily expand what constitutes treason and the punishments for it so I can just start imprisoning and seizing the assets en masse for people like Trudeau who accept cash from Chinese billionaires in the form of charitable donations.

If you don't understand Canadian Ethics, you are un-Canadian, fucking leave.
If you don't undestand International Law, you are not old enough to have a political opinion, grow up.
If you think Canadians haven't been more emboldened by the Right-Wing takeover of America, as well as the protectionism of Trump that HURTS our economy, hang yourself.

Eastern and Western Canada become 2 countries. Boot the Chinks and shitskins from the good half. Fix our stupid fucking gun laws. Stop giving handouts to natives. Increase military spending so we're actually doing our 2%. Legalize weed and other drugs, tax it and add vision and dental coverage to our commie healthcare.

Return Canada to British rule. If Canada had never been independent this would have never happened.

Say goodbye to the economy.

The economy is going down the toilet no matter what, It'll get better eventually and I'd rather set up the infrastructure to do that instead of letting the country stay on life support for an extra 20 while foreign countries take over our cities.

Also you should make online Propaganda illegal unless company tag and posted by x company is signed on each post. Forever BTFO shills from Canada. Also would make online paid opinions gone for Canada. Might also start a movement for other countries to pick this up.

>Company A wants to hire Company B to say how good Product A is to control narrative
>Company C wants to hire Company B to give its candidate a boost online to appeal to younger voters better
>Company D wants to hire Company E to twist narrative on Product D so things don't look so bad.

>if Canada had never been independent this would never happened

As much as I want Britannica Imperium, British Rule would make our nation far work.

You had a conservative party for the last 10 or so odd years, and yet your government became excessively Liberal.

Our Conservative Party remained Centrist and Moderate, ignoring the social politics, and maintained a state of balance. Your is a sham.

Also, Immigration would be far worse, we have extensive Protectionist laws that control and moderate immigration. Compared to yours.

>If you don't understand Canadian Ethics
Right, our ethics are to import mudslimes? how fucking old are you? I can remember when this country was white and didn't elect people based on their hair or gender

Immediately pass free speech laws. There are a lot of things that need to be done but free speech is a day 1 priority. Censorship laws go out the window, blasphemy laws go out the window, anti hate speech laws go out the window. It looks like a tiny problem in our situation but it is the first step which leads to everything going wrong. I'd go as far as making it illegal to fire someone for something they said on twitter or facebook outside of their job.

-Re-instate chinese headtax.
-institute vancouver's empty home tax all over canada
-reduce immigration from 3rd world countries and offer land to attract 1st world whites from other countries
-increase military spending
-reduce federal social welfare to almost nil and instead allow individual provinces to decide.
-reduce or eliminate equilization payments
-reduce environmental sanctions to allow PEI and other maritime provinces to rebuild their fisheries
-simplify the gun process so all law abiding canadians are capable of owning guns.

And those are just a few.

You would literally kill the economy in an instant, force this nation into a Haiti status.

Or Trudeau can stop thinking Harper was the Devil and agree that Canada can survive for the next 100 years riding the rise of Global Economy.

But both you and Trudeau hate that and think borrowing from one source is smart.

The only real legal answer, according to the US Articles of Confederation, gives each Canadian province the right to vote on statehood in the Union, and effectively requires us, by law, to respect and act upon the result, including accession.

1. Re-examine every treaty with Native tribes

2. Phase out every dollar given to native tribes or native individuals over a 5 year period. "Join civilization or live on your own in the wilderness, the choice of survival is yours"

3. Eliminate federal personal income tax. It started as a ww1 emergency war tax and was never repealed. Let people keep the 30% of what they make ffs.

4. Cut off every single dollar of foreign aid. If Canadians wish to help other nations they can do so privately, Canadian taxes are to help Canadian citizens.

5. Scrap the federal equalization transfer payment scheme (prosperous provinces forced to transfer billions upon billions to economically weak provinces, equivalent to a federal gibs-me-dat)

6. Repeal the 1997 firearms act

7. Repeal all carbon taxes

8. Defund all research projects, grants, spending on the arts etc. All these are luxuries that could be done privately.

9. Reduce the size of the army considerably, implement a militia system where every male at 18 goes thru a year of training, similar to switzerland.

10. Revamp the navy, scrap our geriatric equipment. Finance the construction of a new fleet.

11. Review regulations, laws & treaties to implement more free market in all possible areas.

12. Make all drugs legal purchasable at pharmacies. Suddenly all organized gang crime disappears because there's no high-profit business left for them.

13. Phase out all welfare over 5 years. Don't have babies you cannot afford. Don't buy a house you can't afford. Don't tell me you're poor if you have an iPhone, flatscreen tv, internet etc. Those TRULY down on their luck are extremely rare and the foodbank and other private charities can help.

Sadly I have to agree with you. If only Britain wasn't liberal, had never given independence to the Empire, had conquered Northern France, kept their area of Germany, and had unified with the U.S (but kept the monarchy).

Then, Britain, Canada and the world would be much better.

But I hope you Canadians manage to save your country. I hate seeing one of our kids being ruined by liberals.

>borrowing

What part of seize assets don't you get?

I grew up in Pierre Trudeau era, and I'll tell you, you watch way too much American television to believe this nation ever had a xenophobic stance.

>to believe this nation ever had a xenophobic stance.
Look up William Lyon Mackenzie King you idiot

It's illegal? Both internationally and in our own laws?

nuke shitposters

>5
More like stop paying all that money to Quebec. Someone should post the pic of payouts to each province. Some provinces need the help if things go wrong as in oil and fish industry collapse leaving Newfoundland fucked. Needs a new system.

Take all of the usa's niggers then quit and go back home.

>Take all of the usa's niggers
we have enough already thanks pic related

1. Remove kebob.
2. Build a wall on the southern border.
3. Attempt match the Yanks in miltary spending.
4. Throw remind sjws over said border wall or send them to the far north.
5. Crusade.

Execute Marxist professors for treason.
Halt all immigration.
Halt all remittance payments.
Deport all Muslims.
Seize the assets of foreign home owners.
Institute mandatory military service.
Institute mandatory open carry of assault weapons.
Take away women's right to vote.
Slash taxes and social services.
Start homesteading program to get people out of the big cities with free land.

i cant fucking wait for trudeau to get out, i just hope the country isnt in to bad shape by then

join the cpc so I can vote for you

While i appreciate the direct action you would take, I believe going full 1488 before breaking the mind conditioning of our citizens is a recipe for disaster.

A more subtle (but still aggresive) plan is needed

The mandatory service will include deprogramming.

Nationalize oil
Refine our own oil
Sell oil

Heavy influence on gold/mineral mining
Rebuild gold reserves

Nuclear energy focus
Energy research and development
Build nuclear plants

Mandatory military inscription
Men & women
Gender roles for military
Men fight, women press buttons and look after logistics
Teach life disipline
Healthy eating and traditional cooking

Find a niche business market that Canada can only exploit because of location/resources.

Get EVERYONE working again. Build new monuments and advanced cities with new wealth.

Deport the jews

Deport the muslims

Deport the Chinese

Deport the Hindus

Make British Columbia a province specifically for the Natives from all over Canada, make it their province where they can celebrate and display their traditions. And give them industry FFS.

Kick out the Rothschild bank.

And get ready for a fight.

>Deport all Muslims
You can't get rid of me, bud.
>Institute mandatory open carry of assault weapons
But this is something I can get behind.

>You can't get rid of me, bud.
Sounds like a wager to me buddy

I can't gamble for it is haram.

Fixing canada thats cute.

My mother is a Czechloslovakian immigrat, and stands by the fact Canada WAS extremely bigoted. She misses those good old days.

She was called a DP (deportee)
Italians were called wops (without papers)
Spanish were spics etc...
The things we would call pakis...

When we were kids we'd terrorize the Lebanese kids, and beat the shit out of them..

Kick out the damn chinee

ilu

You for prez

>Kick out the damn chinee
Yes the fucking chinks need to go

Have an investigation into Marxism/Post-Modernist dogma in higher education. Defund/Take away tenure from those professors. Make Post-Modernism a pariah and de-fund all religious-based secondary education programs.

Investigate the ties between foreign influence and Canadian Mosques/Imams. Deport all dual citizens from Muslim majority countries. Seize the assets of Saudi/Qatari/Arab royalty in Canada.

Outlaw foreign land, home ownership. Put a huge penalty on dual citizens who own land and live elsewhere for over 40% of the year.

Institute mandatory 3-6 month military or civil service for all 18-25 year old Canadians and every potential immigrant.

Reduce immigration drastically and halt all immigration from developing countries.

Proliferate gun ownership, legalize the AR15

Legalize all soft drugs and allow the free market to deal with it's distribution

Eliminate all government owned alcohol distribution centers and sell off assets to private citizens

Slash taxes, continue using a progressive model which caps at 35% at the highest bracket (Federal+Provincial)

Eliminate Welfare and EI unless you're actively looking for employment or have a debilitating illness

Incentivize people to move to smaller, northern cities/have more children.

Have a referendum on Quebec sovereignty that the entire country can vote on.

End corporate welfare and reduce small business taxes drastically

Eliminate the minimum wage.

Strip all people convicted of terrorism of citizenship.

I'm descended from the original settlers but I guess Mohammed Jamal who just got off the boat is more Canadian then me because he votes for the Liberal party.

Legalize weed.

annex to usa

EZ.

1. Remove welfare
2, Use that money to start Canadian Heritage Preservation Fund. ANY 2nd Generation or older Canadian (meaning your -family- has lived in Canada for a minimum of 60 years) gets $X a month as child support to have kids, making sure Canadians stay the largest population percentage. THIS BASICALLY MEANS ALMOST NO ASIANS OR NIGS WILL BE GETTING THIS GRANT. This will make more whites because Canada was mostly white back then. It will also increase Native indian population, but they are so few it wont make a difference.

3. Remove all mosques, none can ever be built in the future.

Done and done.

>Posting white RCMP
What year is this from? 1999?
RCMP wear turbans now desu

Dump the secretary of defense. Make Quebecucks speak english.

Reinstitute the Chinese head tax, ban foreign property ownership, enshrine free speech and the right to bear arms in the Charter, ban Chinese tour groups from national and provincial parks, ban all Muslim and Filipino immigration and drastically limit overall immigration, legalize all drugs, increase MSP premiums for morbidly obese people, kill fentanyl dealers and implement mincome.

I can honestly say I'd trust Sup Forums to fix Canada more than our political parties.

Some truly great ideas here, many we all agree on. Some unique and very appealing.

It makes me have hope for us yet!

Bring as many rapefugees as possible and then nuke Canada

Québecfags are the most conservative and anti-immigration people of canadaland. They will vote in favor of everything that will uncuck the country and the ONLY way you can lose their vote is if you deny them their language.

Oh yeah and also completely defund the CBC and tell Bombardier to replace their current board or get fucked.

I would hang trudeau first for treachery.

Remove the welfare state overnight.

>xenophobic

>Remove the welfare state overnight.
we would have riots on a Baltimore level, best to reintroduce a 'work-fare' type system

Take away the right to vote from all non whites and force them to live in Saskatchewan or something.

Allow unlimited immigration of working age whites.

>force them to live in Saskatchewan or something.
I have a better place in mind, our polar bears and wolves need food

We don't want non-whites in Saskatchewan. They would collapse this province with their gibs. We can barely control the feral native population here.

Change British Columbia for Saskatchewan and I'm in

i'd remove that gay leaf

>Change British Columbia for Saskatchewan
Fuck that shit, the gooks are bad enough when I vacation

Check'd. B.C. it is then.

>i'd remove that gay leaf
proper flag

>Check'd. B.C. it is then.
fug, Whistler has been shit for years anyway

forced first nations as normal citizens like anyone else. A few of them will hate it at first but on the long run they will be happy instead of being brain washed by their idiot federal shamen

No more majority govs, the democratic winner will have the upper hand of course, but if stupid decisions are made up they can be blocked

Gives quebec sovereignty
the one i know prefer to pay taxs

Saving .jpgs of the Flag of all things. jesus christ show some repect use only .png flags.

>.png
>using the png jew

I would change the fucking flag
Outlaw japanese animation
Influence news outlets to show the latest BTFO posts of Americans blowing out canadians on Sup Forums so that the men with a brain logically stop being pussies