Screenshot of CIA hacker "Justin"'s desktop complete with malware tools & folder named "Drone"

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/863058010997960709

where are the malware tools? i only see batch files.

>hacker
>Windows

They also got 6 million bash scripts for shit like
>Opening a hole in their own firewall
>Turning the firewall on
and so forth, so you granny could use this shit with some lectures
>W7 not even in a fucking VM

>Windows 7
>Notepad++
>cmd shortcut on desktop

forced meme desktop icons ...

>Even the fucking CIA doesn't use win 8 or 10 because they are both full of fucking backdoors and other such spyware.

Sweet fuck that is hilarious. They don't even have all of their own bullshit under control.

he has a windows installer tab open. prob just booted into windows for show and they dont actually use it. you guys think they cant lie now or something?

Where is the how to take a screenshot tab, and rare Pepe folder?

Uses Dropbox.

its some Dell OEM meme installation
did some consulting for the gov and some of them are still running XP, even today
problem is you can only deploy whatever has been approved and the approval process is tedious and expensive
leave alone having to train all the brain dead monkeys whenever a button changed his color or was moved from one side of the screen to the other during a update

>windows
>only program on the bar is intershit explorer

>notepad++
>class A address on a /24 subnet

looks like he's about as hacker as Sup Forums

Nice. That happens when you recruit NIGGERS from Sudanese goat herding forums and use overpaid shills for vetting.

Do they employ 16 year olds?

Win 10 is full malware mode piece of shit.

Good luck truly deactivating Cortana piece of spyshit, Micrsoft has patched it to high heaven so it is almost impossible to remove.

easier to just hack the hardware - cut mic

l2gpedit and run something like Netlimiter to stop the shit from calling home

Yea, I bought Win10 thinking I could deactivate it by messing with the registey editor, I was very wrong. It is far easier to install Linux distro over Win10 than it is to disable Win10 spyware

>enterprise environment using windows 8 >9/10/2014 - windows 10 not even announced for another 20 days

>still referring to classful networks
>thinks if you use a "class a" network you need to subnet to /8

>l2gpedit and run something like Netlimiter

Hope you are not serious. gpedit, regedit and exe ownership manipulation are surface tier. Just because you don't see it in the task mon doesn't mean it's not running.

protip, with Win 10 there is no longer an option to opt out of sending your PC diagnostic and usage data to microsoft.

KEK Just change the dir to .old

This image was also found in that folder.

Yeah I knew that shit was a forced CIA meme

thats why i said get a application level firewall hooking into the network stack on driver level
frankly getting rid of cortana is meme tier
the entire process was designed from the ground up to honor windows security model/active directory policies as this was a requirement proposed by the european union so Microsoft could actually sell this stuff to enterprises within Europe
disabling windows update is the real challenge

are you retarded?

rename dir or filename...it cant execute

This

>decrypt.bat
russian hacker confirm

it's an IM service

>"""hacker""" uses pidgin

is this real

pidgin otr over tor/socks5

doesnt matter, passwords are stored in cleartext

?

You don't know what you're talking about. People use Windows because of visual studio

It looks like a copy paste of ipconfig results from cmd into a text editor, hardly noteworthy.

>passwords
otr relies on ppk
if you are dumb enough to get your private key compromised avoid the internet all together

pretty sure that command isn't correct?

its ipconfig -flushdns

it is with a / but with a - works as well.

Shhh... Let him have his little moment.

Every part of the military is phasing out Windows 7 and replacing it with Windows 10 because it's much more secure, useful, optimized, and supported.