It won't rain on our parade! Revellers brave the showers and flash their bare legs in some VERY daring outfits at...

>It won't rain on our parade! Revellers brave the showers and flash their bare legs in some VERY daring outfits at Chester races
>Sheltering under umbrellas the ladies managed to maintain their composure on day three of the event
>Arriving at the Roodee on a dreary afternoon, a gaggle of women donned colourful mini dresses
>The sartorially clued-up ladies didn't let the grey skies dampen their wardrobe choices

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4499804/Revellers-brave-showers-Chester-races.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yo_iAgP84cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bottom's up! Two women were all smiles despite the rain as they bought two glasses of prosecco each at the bar for a big and boozy day ahead

>Bright idea: The sky may have been grey but the women certainly didn't let that get in the way of their wardrobe choices and plumped for mini dresses in bold hues of green and orange

What is the point of this? You want to make a thread about daring outfits? I live in Cali man. None of this outfits look daring to me.

>In high spirits: The weather may have been disappointing but at least spirit were high at the races, with women donning some very plunging necklines for the occasion

Decline of the west

>Cheers to that: The women drowned their weather-related sorrows with glasses of wine as they sheltered under their umbrellas and watched some horse racing action

>Still smiling: Some of the women donned glittering playsuits and plunging necklines more befitting of a night on the town

>Ladies in lace: A glamorous gaggle of female friends wore their best outfits for their fancy day out

>Chic: Two women were in good spirits as they protected their coiffed locks from the rain at the racing event

>Yesterday was Ladies Day at the race festival but today the men tagged along with their well-dressed female companions for more fun

>Glamorous: Pared back fascinators were the order of the day for these glamorous ladies, who were all smiles despite the terrible conditions

>All smiles: The sartorially clued-up ladies didn't let the grey skies dampen their wardrobe choices and managed to see the funny side as they shared a giggle en route

>When it rains it pours: Revellers were treated to a second day of sunshine at the Boodles May Festival on Thursday but sadly the weather turned sour for today's racegoers

>Left: A lady flashes her toned legs as she arrives at the event in a straw boater hat with a male companion.

>Right: Two women sensibly plumped for trousers, which were much more befitting of the dreary day

>Making the best of a bad situation: A group of revellers held their umbrellas high as they enjoyed a drink in the rain at Chester Racecourse

Still waiting to see this decline you are talking about.

>best women UK can come up with are orange pigs in sacks
sort your genes out cod-eaters

Why are Anglo women SO FUGLY? There's probably only two or three decent looking women in the photos posted in this whole thread:

how does rain make the news for these guys? isnt it always raining there?

>ladies

Bump for ugly Anglos to answer for their ugliness

Good Lord, they are ugly. Were they born near a nuclear reactor or some sheit?

>VERY daring outfits

That's cute.

>fat knees

oh dear those outfits are absolutely naughty. tee hee

why almost all of them are butterface borderline pigs?

I could tell these were Bong """"""women"""""" without even reading anything that OP posted. The scary part is that these are actually some of the better ones that have been posted on here.

yes our women are ugly as fuck, yours arent much better however..

>yours arent much better however..
Keep telling yourself that.

Not an argument. I'm asking what are the specific root causes as to WHY your women are so particularly hideous.

Don't shift the blame/focus and start acting all perfidious as you types usually do.

Only good looking one ITT is the girl in blue

Daily Mail articles are more mundane than those Onion articles that describe everyday things

The girl in white is a qt and if you don't agree then I challenge you to fisticuffs at dawn

ITT: TOWiE slags

bad weather, drinking too much,smoking, bad diet, were also an island so bad genetics.

THICC

But there's some women who are supreme qts, like . Not a single one of those women is anywhere near as ghastly as the other "women" in the pics ITT.

Is it just an "upper class-lower class" thing, too?

>british "women"

Yes, please see the Kentucky Derby

Most of these women look like a genetic paradox

Goddamn British women are ugly. I'm surprised every time

Yeah I think the blue one is quite the hottie. Most of the others in the other pictures look incredibly hideous like the fucking ettin in northern Suramar.

Jesus does everyone in England subsist off a strict diet of cottage cheese or something

>please see the Kentucky Derby
We're talking about anglo """""""""women""""""" though.

We kind of have the same thing going on in the USA, but you're either an anti-white shill or you've never left your basement if you've never seen any "trailer park roses" before among the lower-classes.

>sipping wine with a straw
>inappropriate amount of cleavage at a social event
Your posting privileges have been revoked until this thread gets 404d

No memes, real answer please.

Why are British people so ugly, there has to be a reason.

mostly yes, woking class women are much usually fatter and uglier than middle and upper class

british men are always rated very high in polls on attractiveness while our women are always rated lowest, really activates the almonds

At least we know how to do a horse race day properly

>The girl in white is a qt

Her face looks like a real doll copy of Emma Watson

3D women

>fatty was able to tear herself away from the dining table, but not without this beautiful ivory and peach table cloth from Jean-Claude Jacquettie.

It's also annoying how even the 5/10 girls act like they're 10/10

>I'll rip your cock off and garnish my drink with it

O-okay

Does anyone have that video of poetry being read over footage of British degeneracy?

>literally grasping at straws
kek, are you as ugly as the girls posted ITT?

That...thing...on the left has a really bad case of Resting Bitch Face

If I ever ended up dating that or having a relationship with it, I'd feel like a failure.

Stop letting pregnant women and young children drink alcohol. Many of your faces look so distorted

THICC

>Why are British people so ugly, there has to be a reason.
it's easy to explain. In some cultures female attractiveness is selected for e.g. most of Europe, Japan etc. In other cultures male alphaness is selected for instead e.g. England. Hence British men are alphas but our women lack a bit in the looks department. It also explains why no one can beat us at war.

absolutely fancy. I am so Jealous! It is like a peek back in time to the fancy Norman noble houses of medieval times.

This is anglo women > your ancestors

She's trying to swallow a wasp with her face caked in too much foundation and makeup.

When at work, I try to guess if the people walking past are a couple, or mother and son.

It's impossible to tell in many cases.

God dam the English have class and culture

Even frenchie women are still pretty good looking (on the whole). Le Pen's daughter is pretty, for example.

kek

>Chester races
>Full of slags from Liverpool looking for a footballer to fuck

It must be something on that island. My mother is English and she looks great for a 50-something.

Aside from no memes, I should have said no bait or jokes.

Its almost like the daily mail has been a joke of a newspaper for thirty years.

We have a lot of girls who are a little cute, the kind you'd pass in the street and smile. Online you only see the really ugly girls) absolute munts as we say) and the very rare super hot models. Also up here in scotland we have a lot of qt red heads so that isn't so bad

out of 10 how hot is your mum?

Why hasn't plastic surgery ever taken off in England? Koreans are generally seen as the ugliest Asians, yet through the magic of Dr Kim, they are now some of the best looking ones. Why don't bong women do the same?

>MUMMYposting

The current generation of children look far better than their mothers, so I don't know if that's due to better food now, or they'll grow up to be hideous.

>Decline of the west

Oh shut up you tart.

Idk man I think maybe your standards have depressed, understandably. Then again maybe I'm spoiled cause I'm in college in the south

post pics

At least they're all white.

lol tube of crisps

No wonder brits are pedophiles

They don't need to.

There's so few attractive women that men have little choice but to settle for them. The women in these pictures will act like they are visually flawless and will get decent men, so there's no incentive for them to improve.

Most I went to university are in a relationship with an Eastern European or East Asian now, but lower class men don't really have that option.

>imagining yourself in terrible situations

I'm feeling a bit sheepish about my fat shaming comment though. It's just that I've gone about 120 minutes now without making a derisive Colbert post. I'm ready to burst.

Alright where's the Irish user with that copypasta about Brit girls?

>There's so few attractive women that men have little choice but to settle for them. The women in these pictures will act like they are visually flawless and will get decent men, so there's no incentive for them to improve.
Is that where that world-renowned british fortitude ("keep a stiff upper lip") comes from?

You just basically all suck it up and date/marry ugly girls for a majority of your lives?

They look like one night stand meat.

>Island genetics

No wonder the bongs are letting mudskins in. They need a fresh infusion of DNA.

Damn, all shitposting aside, that's really harsh. I hope you find yourself an Eastern Euro qt Britbro.

You fags always moaning about
>ouhhh muh white race muh yellow fever race traitors
Look at what we have to deal with! LOOK AT IT!
That said, I'll admit we fucked up and imported brown explosive ones instead of white and yellow

STFU your Islands is just fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=yo_iAgP84cw
A kingdom of inbreds.

God damn I want to marry an English slag those accents I fucking love faketaxi

I have anime.

Maybe.

Foreign women are far less entitled/cuntish.

That's why I grabbed an Asian student instead of an Anglo woman, and you can fuck right off judging me for it and all.
I recommend against it, but fill your boots m8

>Taking a Latvian shitpost seriously
You should really reevaluate your life.

Good lord man, are those bridge trolls?
Will they steal my wagonload of fucking crumpets and cockles?

just chill out and enjoy the best britain has to offer.