How could one tiny island dominate the world so thoroughly?

How could one tiny island dominate the world so thoroughly?

Other countries, are you even fucking trying?

Stop bragging bong, you were up against niggers, poos and chinks.

Why aren't we on there

>be civilized, have gun
>conquer savages who don't have gun
wow

>one tiny island BTFO by a ragtag group of patriots that went on to become the guardians of the world, explorers of space, unilateral developers of supremely advanced technology and medicine

a different kind of imperialism

>polonium
>radium
>French
Literally kek'd
Curie was polish and even the name polonium comes from polonia you shit frog eater

>while fighting other Empires for such land

>ragtag group of patriots that went on to become the guardians of the world
You also forgot the other 2 Empires and double the navy.

WHERES STRAYA

Not really.
In the americas spain france and portugal had the most territory, but england had the immigrants that allowed a white country like usa to exist.
It was only after the uk and every other friend on europe that wasnt france beat napoleon that england became top dog.

And look where you are now.

Chinks know kung fu though

The 5th richest nation in the world with 30 million less than Germany, half as many as Japan and less land than both

bitch if Britain wasn't limited to being an island and by pesky 'cultures' then we would still be ruling the world

>Implying George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin weren't leaders of a quirky group of bandit lads that single-handedly outsmarted evil red coat wearing British Nazi's, whom were controlled by a vampire-like overlord who wore a crown and too much jewelry

>rule the world with a population of 65 million
>when half that population is mudslimes

We were competing against other European powers too though like the French and Spanish.

Its only 5% you fuck. We have more Poles than we do sand niggers

Our Goverment run media makes it seem as if the whole country is Bradford, Birmingham and London, when in reality the country is still like 93% White not including Poles

delet

Relax user, i'm only looking 5 years ahead.

Your future

You should be just as worried mate

That's why we elected Trump, idiots. You at least had a good idea with Breixit

Yes, after fighting and competing with the French for nearly eight centuries, through the middle-ages, the renaissance, the early modern age and the age of Empires, we finally categorically defeated them for the last time and took our place as a global superpower.

The Imperial age was a time of have an empire or be part of one. We were directly competing for our own survival.

I'm not mocking. Simply see it as a warning. I don't want America to not be a superpower.

Trump is a Jewish Shill being controlled by his daughter and son in law.

>Trump ignores holocaust day shit
>Media vilifies him for being an anti-semite, backed by Israel this time
Wow, I wonder why he had to do that. Shut up angloscum.
I hope Britain can reclaim it's glory.

white men genes?
(+religion)

Not to mention that for the majority of those 8 centuries, France was vastly richer and more populous.

>The Imperial age was a time of have an empire or be part of one. We were directly competing for our own survival.

It really frustrates me how no one seems aware of this historical context when shitting all over colonialism. It was less about, "Hey, let's fuck with these people because they're brown and take their shit," and more about, "There are a ton of resources up for grabs and if we don't secure them, our neighbors and enemies will."

Just to put it into context, in the year 1700 the British Isles had a total population of about 8 million.

France had 21 million.

Thank god we were on an island.

Where is Alberto Barbosa?

>you categorically defeated them
Well, it was a coalition of everyone else vs france. Nevertheless you did get on top ironically because you didnt try to be hegemon of a continental power like edward III tried and failed, which was what ruined both imperial france and habsburg spain in the end.
But you got your comeuppance in the two world wars.
Cant keep a good germany down i guess

They did it because of pic related, perhaps with a bit of something extra (genetically more individualist for example).