How does it feel Kraut scum?

How does it feel Kraut scum?

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/merkel-bends-knee-trumps-nato-spending-demands/

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good?
Our military getting reduced to scrap metal due too low spending is a disgrace.

Isnt she planing to form the EU army?

Isnt your defense minister a joke though?

I think they are doing it because of the security threat of Russia not some drumpf demand.

Yes. And macron too. Now we dont have to join your shitty nato to get support in war.

I can't stand her face anymore. She's worse than herpes and she will get elected again. Kill me.

>I can't stand her face anymore

Is this your only argument against Merkel? Her face? Post yours, you brave internet warrior, lets see it.

That's the point. Trump had negotiating power because the German's feel Russia is a threat. So if they don't want to contribute they can build a real army instead and pay for that

still not signd by parliament not agreed by speedychairzales. You wait anglo! YOU see!
We will not increase funding to make a bigger army and burn you English shithole down!

Dude, I don't give a shit. Nice try though.

keep it going, goy

Typical. US embassy cables on Merkel:

>"The diplomats stated that "when cornered, Merkel can be tenacious but is risk averse and rarely creative"."

of course she "bent the knee" seeing how Germany is an US occupied country, and a country of cucks.

that's part of the plan haha

>Merkel said the government intends to stand by the Cardiff agreement from 2014 and gradually invest more resources in defense.
It's fucking nothing.
She said the same thing about the Cardiff agreement months ago. Ramping up defense spending till 2024.

>trump threatens to stop military defense of germany from russian missiles
>Germany pays denbts

Achmed, 4th reich coming

good thing we dont give a fuck about niggers mocking a superior country. xD

We not going in to Afghanistan and not increasing presence and not moving in to syria while amerniggers will die like flys for saudis oil intrest.

A dieingnation indeed xD have fun fuck ups we watch you loose yet again.

nationalinterest.org/feature/germanys-military-dying-13748

> As of October 2014, only 42 of 109 Eurofighters were in flying condition, the rest grounded by lack of spare parts. At the same time, Germany reportedly halved annual flying hours for air crews, fearing that the fuselage would become unstable

>merkel increases military

>makes military build more illegal migrant houses

>import more rapefugees

>????

>elites profit

Just like those deals Trump made to keep manufacturing plants in the US...That were decided years before his election.