How do we solve the roasty problem?

How do we solve the roasty problem?

But I thought only niggers cared about "muh big dik"
:^)

In response to the comic, I always believed bigger dick=better until I talked to girls who say it doesn't matter that much.

What I've heard from women is that girth matters the most, but even then as long as it's average or bigger it's fine. Point is, women circulated that belief, it's not like men know better, we don't often get fucked by dicks.

That's fine but average women shouldn't expect above average men.

>implying that tumblrwhale is even getting any and doesnt get off on trolling equally pathetic betas
dont buy in

>bodyshaming
>current year

In response to your question, we just have to reward non-roastie behavior and look down on roasties.

Thing is, if we look down to hard, they get this heroic idea that they are oppressed and they must fight against it. That's why positive reinforcement is much more important.

I don't get this meme why are "roastie" pussies that bad? They feel the same, but oral is a bit more awkward.

This is what women don't understand
Go to any dating site and you'l find hundreds of ugly, obese women with absurdly high standards
Even the lowest possible tier of woman still thinks she deserves a 6'2 muscular guy with Brad Pitt's face and bank account, even if she isn't even willing to eat less as to not look disgustingly obese

>tfw blessed with the absolute perfect dimensions of cock
>8.5 inches long and about the girth of a an empty paper towel roll.

Women will tell you I'm the worst motherfucker ever in a relationship, but they absolutely can't bring themselves to talk shit about the brutal fuckings they got. Made a 19 year old college girl cum 30+ times in 1 fuck session. She fell into a comatose state for hours. Broke things off and she stalked me for 2 years, even after I got married.

Because they imply they were sluts in the past. I don't know what the actual cause of roast is, but you'll see it more with women who have had a lot of sex.

We do our best to educate young men and hope for all the whores to die out.

Nice true story. I totally believe you and really just wish I could be you.

this is some 4dchess, apparently everything we say against this argument will prove the argument of the comic.
The answer is not playing this game and focus on why these days people are more concern about feeling good then being good..

>have friend who has gorilla dick with massive girth
>two of his relationships got destroyed because he couldn't fuck his gfs without hurting them
>resorted to going to brothels until he finally found a girl that could take him

Big wallet vs big dick

fire

Don't care. Was just sharing my story.

I'm out of the game now anyway. I'm 37, married for the last 6 years to a red-pilled Christian girl and raising a beautiful Aryan princess daughter. Ya know, doin my part to save the white race while yall worry about dick sizes.

My wife used to ask me "what's it like having a big dick". My only response is "well, it's 1 thing less to worry about I guess"

>tfw extra large penis but socially retarded

At least I feel happy knowing God accidentally gave some chad my microdick

>My only response is "well, it's 1 thing less to worry about I guess"

Never knew Forest was hung

i wish i could larp the same thing as you

what game is that from?

>Ayo muh dik b colonizin dem whyte wimminz muhfugga sheeit
That's nice, Jamal.

Sorry i cant relate with microdicks.

YOU DID THIS TO ME

The Witcher.

hes the bad guy tho and that is nonsense
Entire village seeking a black sheep to blame for consequences of their own crimes and evil theyve done
Excellent metaphore for the west and antisemitism pol can learn a lot from

>tfw big dick

Why do people care about dick size? It's the love that only counts in my opinion.

Anyone else think the brown girl in this comic is a qt

Didn't ctr stop paying you a long time ago?

>girth of a an empty paper towel roll

nice pencil dick

>tfw dick barely 5 hard
>have to make do with fingers, bashing the clit.

>ywn be Hung-Aryan

every girl I've been with says I have a big dick.
unless they were a mistress, every girl went out and became a whore after we broke up.

consensus, because I left her she misses my dick
because she misses my dick she becomes a whore
because she becomes a whore she ends up sad and alone

my dick literally makes feminists

Yeah. She's pretty qt for a rectangle face.

Hey it's cool, people can have a preference. She doesn't like small dicks, I don't like fat girls, live and let live.

lol

no im an old school traditionalist and i cant stand people hating someone for something he could not influence like being born a certain background
Your iq is around 80 and you visit r donald i presume

Only thing worse than a black girl is a brown girl, because they actually believe they're intelligent.

But a girl could have never been with a guy yet fucked her massive dido every night for 10 years

>How do we solve the roasty problem?

It's simple.

We return to a time when sexual roles were observed instead of ignored.

Third-world shitholes have a lot of problems, but the one problem that none of them have is women.

That's because women in those shitholes must acknowledge their biological imperatives or be crushed for their ignorance.

In Western countries, the idea that women should ignore sexual roles and do whatever they please has become too popular.

As a result, we see families falling apart, the economy in disarray, and the justice system falling over itself to accommodate this brave new world where women pretend to be as strong and capable as men.

None of this shit happens in countries where sexual roles are reinforced by both tradition and society.

The hard truth is that civilization is optimal when women are stay-at-home mothers who nurture the kids and men are tough-as-nails protectors who hunt and gather.

The farther away we more from this idea, the more you see asinine cartoons like the one in the OP.

A woman who has time to wax poetic about dick sizes is not raising capable offspring, keeping an orderly home, or ensuring that her man has the support he needs to keep bringing home the bacon.

Really don't believe that vag appearance has to do w/ promiscuity.

I have banged some slooooooots with tight little pussies. The biggest slut of the bunch had the tightest one with the least visible labia.

>hapiness
Stopped reading right there

iktf

I never was a muh dick guy because I always bought the line of "it's how you use it!" and I only had one girlfriend before college. Now I'm in my mid twenties and several sexual encounters later, many of these girls have commented on the size of my cock. This one girl even told me how she got of much quicker with me than here two previous exes. This comic holds some truth to it, but it depends how you fuck them. Being rough when you have +20 cm (+8inches for you burgers) can be both a turn on and a turn off for women depending on their sexual flavour. Some girls enjoy being on top of you biting their lip while riding you at a leisurely pace, while others want you to take them from behind or pound them in the breeder position because they enjoy a little pain mixed with pleasure.

Heard similar story. Also one where woman simply was incredibly tight. Inb4 "muh birth canal wide enough for human skill" lol no, sometimes it literally isnĀ“t big enough and much of the time it will break from birth.

Of course dicklets are wrong in using these arguments, but monsterdicks are hardly ideal for long term intercourse. It mostly just turns them on more brainwise, dopamine is vital for orgasm and sexual pleasure.

Nah mate never been to Reddit
Also if you hate people hating someone got something he could not influence, then why do you go straight to mocking my iq?
Seem like a bit of a hypocrite don't you?

Yeah I am sure that wouldn't be insanely painful.

Pretty much this, if you've ever "bottomed out" with a girl it feels like ramming the head of your dick into a wall and it doesn't feel any better for the girl. There's a reason for the term "pencil dick".

>tfw above average in length but below average in girth

iq is not solely result of genetics and background but is also affected by your own effort you took in developing your mental abillities
Ofc you spent time on normie shit instead so youre a low iq degenerate

and her pussy would be a stretched-out mess.

I ad a girlfriend all throughout my sophmore year of college who apparently was cucking me on side with her "ex". She explained this after the fact, also mentioning she used guys following me in the same way, dating and "using" guys for mostly money apparently at school and breaking up with them or ignoring them in the summer months mostly (she broke up with me due to distance as she claimed). Anywho, I'm 6.75x5.5 and feel quite good about it, though she explained I'm "not nearly thick enough" and "at time, felt like nothing at all...by comparison". She said he was around 7 inches thick. Guess it matters to some women.

What normie shit?
And if that's the case then how come rich blacks score lower on exams than poor whites?

A gorilla's dick is only about 2 inches in length. Horse cock would be more accurate.

>tfw above average dick but God decided at the last second I needed to be ugly and autistic just to even things out

Women get stimulation from pressure / stretching of the walls in the birthing canal. The actual effect of a big dick vs small dick does nothing more stimulative vs. hitting her Gspot constantly with the shaft or helmet of the penis during coitus.

Bottoming out however does cause damage to the cervix and can lead to internal bruising in all the organs which settle below when a girl is on her back. That bruising is often why chicks who take a big dick cant walk straight or have pelvic pain, largely due to internal trauma.

Since there is no quality control for pain/pleasure stimulus in women the concept that more pain = more orgasm is the most common chestnut in girl-"bro" culture. This internal trauma is also the leading cause of female sex cancers because none of these body parts were designed in mammals to take constant damage like this. Most chimps and mammals have the Cervix and birthing canal as the trauma zone, which was designed for when human males were at most 4' to 5' tall, with 5 to 7 inch erections.

TLDR: Any girl who says she wants more then 10 inches doesn't know what is good for her and will have a cognitive dissonance if you explain this to her. So don't marry dumb girls that don't know what they want.

Archive post, tinderellas love it when their GYN tells them to BFTO and still get paid big dollas.

>t. GYN, Head of University Dept.

A big vag is basically the phenotypical expression of the same genes that present as a big dick in males. Therefore, there's essentially a balance between # of big dick males and loose vag females
The problem arises because women never settle for less. Big vags are like a woman being tall - they immediately exclude large swathes of the male population as potential romantic partners. Just as women only want men who are taller then them, so too do they only desire dicks that are at least slightly bigger than their vaginas

please state specs,

Any tips for a guy with a massive dick and a short asian gf? I don't want to traumatize her tissues into developing cancer. She likes it too rough, honestly :(

>tfw 4 inches
>i know deep doen all the girls are lying to me
>easy to rope them in cause i got a cute face
>never get a call back and there gone before i wake up

God damn i hate my life even had a girl i took her virginity and dated her for 2 years and she decided to hop on another guy cause she was curious and her freinds convinced her

>Race mixing.

Why do you think girth is not a property of big?

I'm not white so who cares

buy a bathmate dick pump

Is that cheaper than hanging myself

7 inches with proportional girth is purrrfect

>tfw 7in erect
>tfw also cut

It's a mixed feel.

>tfw a bulge-aryan

>he actually believes when girls tell him size doesn't matter