How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/what-is-white-sharia-and-what-choices-do-i-have-in-accepting-it-or-not/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you aware that there is a man involved in this two?!

it takes two people to do this

yea but men are pigs.

fix men

then women will fix themselves

>How do we fix women?

NIgga, her man convinced her that doing that would make him happy which is why she is doing it. She's being a good girlfriend and obeying her bf

Looks like seagull shit

Shirts like that should be more popular. Minus cum, of course.

Women aren't the problem. It's men.
Shame the doormat men into not being doormats. Teach them about shittests and how pathetic they look. Once they realize they are acting like 5yos they will either grow up or kill themselves.

wtf do they not do their own laundry?

metaphysics.

everytime i see this thread, I'm going to post this answer because its the only answer. people need to be taught to cultivate their souls instead of destroying their souls to pleasure the flesh.

I actually googled that kinda of shirt and I saw a ton of pictures like this, pic related.
But when I see women wearing these shirts live they're always showing off their cleavage

LOL how shit must her self esteem be to allow this?

spit or cum?

Quick reminder there is guys out there there that actually eat a woman's ass so this is nothing.

what country are those girls from

day of retribution

How many eat ass in public?

White sharia.

dailystormer.com/what-is-white-sharia-and-what-choices-do-i-have-in-accepting-it-or-not/

You don't "eat" it dumbass, young tongue punch it... A lil salty too

Cool file name. Fugging saved.

This actually very true. Males are weak for letting women act like sluts.

>people need to be taught to cultivate their souls instead of destroying their souls to pleasure the flesh.

your post doesnt teach this in the slightest, you just posted some jewish pic. where is the rest of your bullshit at least

found the ass eater

user... No.

Both of these people should be shot.

women are only broken when men are.
Female sexuality is much more edonistic than male sexuality (which is more about social dominance).
Women essentially want to have their genitals continuosly stimulated by the fattest dicks around, preferrably attached to the most exotic men available. It's all they want, it's they are natural subversives, because they always root for the invaders, in all cases.
That said, everything women have is because men gave it to them.
So if you want to fix women, fix men first. Strong men will always keep their females in check

going out in public with some discrete, not very visible cum on your gf's boobs you've just ejaculated there is quite hot and I'd probably do it.

but why would you make her wear a dried cumstained top?
that just looks rank and skanky and gross

way to ruin quite a hot idea

then you need to post spacegiko twitter and not jewmagic

Could be two ladies and three men involved. We don't know.

Someone had to say it.

That's a hooker getting paid to do what her temporary master demands.

Nothing to see here, honestly.

This world disappoints me. I'm out.

people always take it too far

what interests me about this. is that you have it saved as seagull. do you only post this picture in reply to seagull related posts? or is it birds in general? how often do you get a chance to post this

See you tomorrow.

Since I always aim to satisfy curiosity:
I literally just googled the image to post it and because the first hit was funnyjunk I named it something I could easily find in my currently very disorganized Downloads folders. As to how often - first time and just because I saw the post I replied to while scrolling down the first page.

Fuck man why do you have to take the words out of my fingers.

Fix men is right, they enable this shit to continue, there are men out there who promote degeneracy on women, they do it on here, they do it outside and as soon as I hear they are swingers or are into swinging, I shut them off, I don't continue to be friends with them.

Found the virgin

this, desperate losers are enabling women to be degenerate sluts

can't blame them for taking advantage of losers

Better than being a faggot like you that sticks his tongue in an asshole.

Remove their right to vote and make them sit down and realize what they are and what they are for.

So the answer is to fix men, but what ends up happening is as soon as you name and shame said person for being degenerate, their response is "What, are you muslim?". Like the post earlier about that degenerate female on the webm acting like a drunken fool showing her pussy to everyone at the restaurant. I'm sure some have seen it, and like half the guys in there were wooooing and wooowing over that stupid cunt and as soon as you said something, you get labeled Achmed.

How do we fight against this anons? Cause I do see the problem as well, that it's not only the females, it's also the men too.

the characteristics of the tree of life are no different than the hindu system of chakras.

Not just a gf, a submissive. She wanted to be dominated and humiliated, like most women. Natural order.

Before anyone can appreciate having a spirit, they have to know and embrace their own vulnerability. Look around this board... See the problem?the only folks who will understand this are already in the tribe. Pol is good only for pushing people to an extreme in order to induce a break. If you really want to help them, make them made with rage and jealousy.

well he pays her breakfast

> being this jelly of a big-tit blonde chick who has an amazing sex life

>take the words out of my fingers.
he wasn't talking about fries

>they have to know and embrace their own vulnerability.
>Pol is good only for pushing people to an extreme in order to induce a break
this is why i advocate and occasionaly post that I would marry a stripper/prostitute, a harlot of some kind. I tend to maintain that people that are completely broken are the easiest to convince to fix themselves.

I'd like you to think about why I made the fibonacci spiral corrupted like this

>"What, are you muslim?"
Yes, I am?

Yes go MGTOW goy

My girlfriend eats mine. Can't bring myself to return the favor.
My wife won't go near it

Low test faggot

You're a man, act like one. You should be an animal and enjoy a woman every way

>posts the chakra image

>doesn't explain anything

I'm starting to think you chakra tards don't even know what it is

Nobody can ever explain it

They just post the fucking image

Fuck off back to /x/ or start talking

>man makes woman do cringy fetish activity so he can boast to other men on reddit
>its the woman whos at fault

reminder degeneracy wouldnt exist without The Eternal Male demanding it

I think one thing Islam got right were female, but this is not only a muslim belief, they do not have a monopoly on anti degeneracy, although I can see why people would think that now since Catholicism and Christianity in general has become a joke and open to fags and the like. However I know at least the orthodox religion is not like this, and even some italians , I know they hate this degenerate part for the most part and they are catholics. I'm personally not religious but I do not need to be religious to see this.

I think in the end Islam and those who do not want degeneracy need to work together, as crazy as it sounds because it will get worse from here on out.

>you're a low-t faggot for not enjoying fecal matter

Fix men first, the women will follow.

>Literally kissing arse

Probably the most beta thing you could do, don't advertise that and keep that to the bedroom nigga.

Simple s&m relationship, are you retarded?

Are you a degenerate?

You keep saying this, but the only way to 'fix men' is to embroil the nation in a violent civil war or revolution. When the government itself uses its power to reduce men to nothing, this is the only solution.

>they always root for the invaders, in all cases
are you clinically retarded?

Is she hot though? Face pic please.

Crown, Wisdom, Intelligence, Knowledge, Love, Strength, Beauty, Eterinity, Splednor, Foundation, and Reign are all characteristics that go into Yoga, and accessing the chakras. cultivating these characteristics for yourself is what makes the difference between a human, and an animal. Cultivating Knowledge of the scriptures gives you wisdom and intelligence, acting loving towards your neighbor gives you strength for your battles, the foundation of your roots determine how high you can reach into the heavens, beauty is the preferred state rather than ugliness. the soul is eternal. the picture explains itself once you understand what makes a difference between a human being, and an animal.

Post a source for me to read into this shit. Does it have anything good to say about abstaining from sex/fapping?

>being this gay

>implying sticking your tongue into fecal matter is heterosexual

Yoga sutras of Pantajali
hermetic Kabbalah
kybalion
Kolbrin Bible
King james bible
4 vedas and other poo in loo scriptures

celibacy is generally encouraged. but sex in marriage/with sentimental love is ok.

Assuming those loads are his I see nothing wrong with this

You are a degenerate then. You need to go back to plebbit.