Diamonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NNP84tet4ig
youtube.com/watch?v=aXkckFj3et8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_The_Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"You can't do this!"

Nothing gives me a more visceral disgusted feeling than the sound of a weeping ethic female.

>That's not okaaaaaay
Top kek.

That's because you're a pussy.

you're a fucking illiterate
arnold's a faggot

>you can see him holding on to his pants so the officers can't bring his hands behind his back

Better that than a fucking leaf.

>that's not okaay
>let him goooo
>ICE let go of him

The same high quality decision making that allowed him to sneak in when others are waiting for years.

All these commies aiding and abetting while encouraging illegal aliens should be arrested for treason with the death penalty in play. Their families should also be fully investigated to see what other organized and nonorganized they are committing.

Enough is enough.

True, people who help them avoid immigration enforcement should be charged with obstruction.

Way too soft. Should've tazed him in the balls until that beaner stopped resisting.

>pronouncing ICE as "ice"
what the fuck

are you an obese? cause you have no awareness

it just makes me wanna punch her fucking teeth out. stupid spic whore. give her to the cartels, let them have their way with her

It's pronounced "la migra".
youtu.be/NNP84tet4ig

HOW DARE YOU ENFORCE THE LAW???!!!! these assholes deserve to lose their positions of power.

>resisting arrest
YOU CANT TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT

>comments disabled
Really joggins my noggins

I like how ICE has to walk around in plain clothes due to the level of obstruction from the courts.

That's what you fking get for breaking the law, they're not killing him fuck the tears.

very professional, nice.

I love that bitch screaming and crying "that is not okay"

Can someone explain what's going on here?

Illegal alien getting ICED

Is this from the Boston Marathon Bombing if not, where and why was this deployed?

>Do your job
>Does job

You forgot one.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXkckFj3et8

Arresting a criminal, what's the problem ?

Yep, was Boston.

Source on this beauty?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_The_Republic

Do not question me. THIS IS NOT OKAY

I bet this guy is a "proud mexican" who waves the flag of Mexico. Why is he so sad that he's going home?

UHHH LA FAMILIAS????

my god its so beautiful

At least he's got options.

They should be deported to the country of origin of the person they get caught helping.

Man, for a country these liberals hate so much, they sure were sad to see pack get sent back to mexico, you know that one place that always gets its flag waved at protests. Must be paradise

wow. is this grounds for impeachment!?!?!

makes me happy, means one less ms-13 member in the country

There's always El Bordo!

That second video literally got me hard.

That bitch screaming "DO YOUR JOB, ICE LET GO OF THAT MAN", its their job to arrest him and what is she thinking anyways, if i say let go police officers will just say ohh yea this old lady said we have to let him go and now we will? Dumb bitch.

Hearing that cunt crying makes my cock hard as fuck. She needs a good raping. All of the people that knew about this beaner being here illegally should be dragged from their homes and executed in the streets.

I think she may have been speaking to the county sheriff's office deputy or something, who obviously knows to stay the fuck out of the way of the federales.

raping is for niggers, you inbred mongoloid.

t.vikang

Please tell me where I said that a white person should rape her? Chances are highly probable that she lives in some shitty ass neighborhood that's been infested with spics and/or niggers. So, chances are, it will be either a spic or nigger that gets the job done.

Man that guys a bitch, stop whining. I wouldnt be surprised if he got his shit kicked in behind closed doors.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone should post this every time some shill pretends to be a "black pilled" Trump supporter

I live in Colorado so this is so nice to see.

>current year
>still filming vertically

are you a nigger? because wishing for rape is nigger mentality. their crime is being illegal so their punishment is being sent out of the country. end of story.

Lol

Jesus Christ, you're a faggot

weak rebuttal. if you're going to spend time on the internet acting like a nigger, don't get upset when someone calls you out on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Damn, this whore wailing about how they shouldnt remove alien parasite is so disgusting.

Women are too emotional

>"OFFICERS, DO YOUR JOB. Do not let ICE arrest this man!"
What did she mean by this

these spics are so fucking done

>do your job

but he is you daffy bitch

Delicious. Nice numerals btw OP

They are all open border cucks, from the republicans to the democrats, they want that cheap labor and future votes. In fact, the lobbyists here, who magically all have hispanic last names, put down the money they do to protect them against deportation. All for $$$ and power.

I just dread when Trump leaves, they will go back to their old ways coming in with a temp visa and overstaying for 25 years.

>be an illegal
>resist arrest
>live

>be a nigger
>resist arrest
>die

a courthouse setting is a bit different than crackville street corner. You can't really blame a police officer for being overly cautious and defending against all perceived threats.

>be a nigger
>get arrested by local law enforcement
>carry a gun because US citizen/not worried about law
>also statistically more violent

>be a wetback
>get arrested by Immigration police
>don't carry gun because worried about ICE/not a US citizen

>be a nigger
>resist arrest by shooting at, punching, biting, or stabbing the cop
>die
>"He dindu nuffin"

Why did the little boy get halal butchered?

Fucking goats and throwing rocks at defenseless women gets boring after a while, they gotta spice things up.

He took a shit in the street and the jihadis thought he had drawn an earthly image of the Prophet (PBUH).

I work in law enforcement in Canada, and I really really want to work for ICE. It's a total bitch to get US citizenship though, especially if I am not guaranteed a job.

whoa

Why are women so fucking stupid?

Do people think that you can just refuse to comply with a police officer's lawful order? Like, if you just say "No," the ICE agents won't take you into custody.

Tbh the ICE guys lost control of the situation - they should have actually struck him in order to force him to move his hands behind his back, not play tug-of-war for 5 minutes while a crowd forms.

Because men allowed them to be.

>comments disabled

i only like this because of the leftist butthurt that can be farmed from it, so what's the damn point?

well apparently that guy was an immigration fugitive and was asked to be deported back in 2012 for 2 convictions.

They have the mentality of children. They have literal temper tantrums when they don't get their way. It doesn't mean avoiding all women is the only option though, it just means you have to treat them like the poorly-behaved animals they are.

ICE has deemed certain places "sensitive", e.g. schools, courthouses, etc. She's under the impression that local law enforcement should impede the duties of a federal officer because of this.

>knowingly break the law
>dont expect consequence
god i fucking hate these people

t. Second degree proud boy

ice you're not doing your job.

well that is there job.

LOL

go work for CBSA dummy

Hahaha I can't believe how retarded this is and how I've never seen it before

Once I finish my degree I am going to apply. unfortunately CBSA is mostly just working at airports / boarder crossing though.

Literally shaking right now

HAHAHAHA

YESSSS

COLD AS ICE
WILLING TO SACRIFICE

There's inland enforcement too you get to raid houses full of illegals and shit. You said you worked in LE which is it faggot?

lol