A POO

Deport Raja

boy that escaladed quickly

you mean took the bait -

Literally calling his blumbf

will Songkrad Schulmpf get blumpfed?

T O P
K E K

Does he even have to hand over the tapes? My understanding of the law says he hasn't broken any laws or ethics.

Oh fuck, it took them less than 5 hours to shoot themselves in the thigh
When will people learn to not take Trump's bait?

>Raja Krishmanoorthi

why are poos in loos representing US citizens?

This. They just don't get it. The world is about to find out Obama had his Secret Service director surveilling Trump.

I wonder how many shills will kill themselves when nothing becomes of this?

I don't understand everyone's response this. Why does "you better hope there are no tapes" mean "there are definitely tapes?"

>On the advice of my lawyers, I'll release the tapes after the audit.

bluff called? This which is just a request not a subpoena is under no obligation to give'em nothing.

If he fired him because if the investigation, that was a wrongful termination. He's fucked.

>Took trumps bait

Holy shit they are this dumb. Fuck me pass the popcorn.

That's the point, stupid. There aren't any.

Trump's refusal to give them will make him look even more stupid.

Indian expats outside NYC ghettos are India's best and brightest, and are often Sikhs. I have never been offended by them.

This

they took the bait
trump can now release whatever he wants
everything else is executive privilege
>muh executive privilege whiteness

what investigation?

Looks like a request not a subpoena.

stfu you sikh turd

Probably falls under open government transparency laws.

Hahahahaha.
Dems BTFO.
This just keeps getting better and better.
Electing Trump is the best thing that ever happened.

fake documents for fake news. top kek. this theater is out of control

remember all liberals deserve to die.

someone explain to me what the bait was? i just woke up

>BLUFF

are you aware that Klompf is an impulse driven retard?

3d solitaire

And doesn't mean shit because the president can assert executive privilege. Fucking retarded letter.

oh no, those digits. that sucks for them.

Oh fuck what if Obama had tapes?

You people in this thread who thinks this is a win for conservashits are retarded.

If Trump puts out fake documents it'll just deepen his charges.

This is just a request, not legally binding, he doesn't have to do shit.

There are tapes because Trump was being wiretapped. He's about to expose Comey as being even further politically compromised. Comey has allowed the Trump/Russia narrative to continue despite the fact Trump is not under investigation.

The scum in the MSM thinks these "tapes" mean Trump was doing the "recording". They're heads are too far up their asses to figure out that these "tapes" are from the Obama admin surveillance of Trump.

>This. They just don't get it. The world is about to find out Obama had his Secret Service director surveilling Trump.
Where are you getting this retardation from?

Did he ever come back to the states?

the letter gives trump a green light to SELECTIVELY release incriminating tapes to congress. topkek

As if this isn't exactly what President Trump wanted to happen.

>bluff

What bluff? Trump said Comey better hope there are no tapes, he never said he had tapes.

There's a laundry list of reasons to have fired him. Good luck proving that, especially if there is a tape of comey saying there was no investigation.

Trump implying there is another reason Comey was fired and that he better hope there are no tapes of conversations they have had.

the world is about to find out that obama is nothing more than an actor groomed for presidency by the ruling bloodline. the retardation you have is due to the liberal inbreeding

>Raja Krishmanoorthi

dem from IL, shouldn't he be in jail with the rest of them?

you're a fucking idiot

Holy shit what is with this lack of respect of the president by his subordinates. All these faggots need to go, and NOW.

Can I get a quick gestalt?

Is it just me or does Trump's warning tweet really sounds like one of those "Don't open that door" routines in the Looney Tunes cartoons in which Bugs did really want Yosemite Sam to open said door?

>president makes blackmail statement
>elected officials ask for documents
>WHEN WILL THIS LACK OF RESPECT STOP

kys

RAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA, DRUMPF OS FINISHED!

whether this is fake or not, it uses the terminology they used when Nixon's taping system was revealed.

It's actually hilarious.

I am not a liberal you faggot. I just don't follow how todays news leads to your result. You faggots always blow up and hype shit that never happens I am sick of it.

>8th district of Illinois
>Believing he has any say in Federal investigations.
>District judge meaning no security clearance necessary

Also this is nothing but a request

go back to tumblr, you bloated roastie

How do Mexicans view Speedy Gonzalez? Do they like him?

Hey faggot, the director of the fbi works at the pleasure of the president.

>Trump was "wrong" about surveillance targeting him because it wasn't a literal wiretap
>white house will confirmed that no taped or taping system exists, because it's all digital

Alinsky 101.

Illinois Democrats is another way of saying "future felon"

kek

you voted for Hillary and you will be executed for lack of faith in Trump.

Has Trump invoked executive privilege yet in his presidency?

if he is actually subpoenaed and he wants to claim the privilege i believe he would still have to turn over privilege logs which would A) verify the existence of tapes and B) give surface indication as to what the contents of the tapes are

its also a rebuttable presumption so if the explanation is not good enough he still might have to turn them over.

>eater.com/2017/5/9/15592340/barack-obama-president-sam-kass-food-policy
>Speaking in Milan about Food and Climate Change
Seems Obama still isn't in the states, and hasn't been since Trump took office.
Hmm..

Such a policy should be implemented by our government immediately.

Comey is finished. Screenshot this.

Them digits

>people think watergate was about Nixon taping not what he was taping
>no one cares about all of LBJs recordings
>tfw Lyndon Johnson referred to wearing tight pants as being akin to "riding a fence"

Just lmao at this

Best president ever

Fucking idiots are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, responding to every Trump tweet

See you say bullshit then call the person a shill when they question you on it. I fucking voted for Trump retard I am just sick of the austists on this site lying all the god damn time like the schizophrenics they are.

Why do people keep under estimating him? That's his real super power.

I see request

but I don't see demand

letter written just to save face and garner brownie points from brownies

>If

No need for "if" as Trump has already admitted on camera that he fired Comey over the Russia investigation:

vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia

>But regardless of [the] recommendation, I was going to fire Comey. Knowing there was no good time to do it!

>And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, “You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

perhaps you don't fit in here. it's kind of like graduating from wal-mart to target and then to nordstrom's.

I voted for Trump retard. Just because someone questions your extreme statement doesn't make them a Hillary shill.

The Secret Service is a different organization you moron.

Indians are actually fine Americans except they never Anglicize their names. I've never met an Indian American named John or William. It pisses me off, but it's their only real fault as a group of immigrants.

Come on user, every president skips town indefinitely after they leave office.

"Tapes" ... Is that like "Film" ?

How likely is it that the CIA does wiretap the whitehouse?

Meh, we really don't care much about him. When I was a child, he was just another WB character, like the original Tazmanian Devil (not the 90's, in which he was pushed into the spotlight).

Actually, all the people that denounce him as a racist caricature are the scummy wetbacks you have living in your country, with their paper-thin skin that breaks whenever they see it fit.

and you're currently at nordstrom's. you need to start at wal-mart. learn some basic politics.

No I have been here a long time it's fine maybe you don't belong here newfriend?

ahhhh it's finally tubmling down for Trump. I am very much looking forward to the public execution ala Saddam, and I will take great enjoyement out of seeing the life being squeezed out of his body while he shits himself.

The day of the rope is indeed coming, but it's not coming for the ones you think.

11 out of every 10 times

Holy shit he's tricked them into demanding evidence of the wiretapping system obama set up. This is fucking WORLD CLASS

The Trump squads are coming. The fbi and police are all obama loyalists. Trump needs soldiers that are just as loyal to him.

see

THEY FUCKING FELL FOR IT. Congress = morons.

>nordstroms is a nice store

Confirmed for spending too much time around menopausal women

if you voted for Trump then you would never question him, thats how I know you're a liar.

He doesn't have to do anything even if he gets a subpoena, executive privilege blocks all of it

>closed to the American press, but not their Russian counterparts

Isn't this a lie? Cernovich said the session was closed to ALL press.

Dems are so stupid. It's like they are under some strong delusion. They used to be somewhat intelligent. What a happened?

Rookie congressman. Needs to make a name for himself.

>they continually take his bait

Why though? I'm becoming more and more convinced with each new political event that it's all scripted. These parties are not acting logically in their own best interest. They are acting, plainly, for dramatic effect.

Executive privilege.

Denied.

And poo in loo.

Without their family, no less.
>For the most part, former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama have steered clear of the public spotlight since leaving the White House. The two were last spotted earlier this month on a yacht off the island of Mo'orea in the South Pacific.
>cnn.com/2017/04/27/politics/michelle-obama-says-she-wont-run-for-office/
Wonder why he couldn't just meet her and the kids in the states. Seems a bit easier than your wife traveling to the south Pacific.

Imagine if Obongo had fired Comey for "wasting time" investigating Hillary.

You t_d niggers need to take a deep breath and then shoot yourselves in the fucking mouth.