Alright biz, how do I get 20k in 28 weeks as an 18 year old with 1k, no car no experience

Alright biz, how do I get 20k in 28 weeks as an 18 year old with 1k, no car no experience

sell drugs or your body.

suck dick like there's no tomorrow

fucking jews, always after money

Suck 20k dicks for a dollar

But this is Sup Forums user

each. sucking 20k for $1 would take forever

Get a job you fucking retard or just lurk more for stock market oportunities

It would be 2 dicks a minute for 28 days

Actually posting on /biz/

suck 20k dicks for $1 each

Realistically, you can work two jobs both scheduled 35 hrs/week for $11/hr. Claim maximum exemptions when filling out employment forms.

You will reach your goal. Pick up extra hours whenever you feel up to it and if you are offered overtime, TAKE IT. You are reducing future strain on yourself for every minute of overtime worked.

Hoard tips. My calculations assume you are in a non-tipping position only earning exactly $11/hr the entire time. During that 28 week period, you should have an opportunity to bump up your pay and thus reduce hours.

Aim high. While working these first two shit jobs at $11/hr or even less (whatever you can get), wait 2-3 months and immediately start applying for jobs paying closer to $15/hr. Do not stop applying as nailing one of these will reduce your required work hours greatly.

Make sure to be a great worker, always show up on time, and be able to use these first employers as references. Be the dependable employee.

Give at least 1 week notice before leaving any position. Build your resume with your work experience gained in that first 2-3 month period highlighted at the top. Downplay any and all weaknesses or don't even list something if it looks bad (high school GPA, etc).

You will not have weekends trying to achieve this goal. Your future self will love you for having put in this effort now and catapulting your life into a better position.

As far as living goes, get ready to eat a lot of beans and rice. Never ever buy something that isn't on sale. Do not purchase healthcare, as it will make your goal impossible. Find out where and how you can buy extremely cheap food.

Be a faggot and always ask other people for food, transportation, and the works. Play your position of being a poor kid trying to make it and people will literally bend over for you. Go to a local church and become friends with some adults there. Prove yourself and they will help you out whenever your need it.

Don't stop.

Get a job that pays 12k/mo net like me.

>two mim wage jobs that pay 11
>get 35 hours each
>thinking anyone would hire some punk for that and give them what they want

haha

Maybe he could service 2 guys at once, one in his mouth and one slamming his anus.
Then he could earn TWO dollars at a time and get his money twice as fast!

get a shitty forex account, find a strong trend (lel good luck finding one that doesn't reverse and stop you out just after you enter then goes your way).
Leverage up and go with the trend, give yourself a few chances by having 250 dollar stops, you'll lose it all but you have a chance and it will be teach you not to be a dumb 18 yrs fag who doesn't value money.

Honestly going to alaska and hopefully get smacked with 80h+ workweeks for the summer.

But after that, it looks like no sleep doing 2 fulltime nigger jobs

Get two shit minimum wage jobs, work both of them full time, live with your parents, don't spend any of the money you earn.

Run a pump and dump on a pink sheet.

What is the bestest most fastest way to gamble on options

Cool story bro. I was making $13/hr at 19 near full time so its totally plausible. I turned down several jobs that paid less so having two is also not even close to impossible.

70 hrs a week is 10hrs/day One or two days may have bad scheduling but tough fucking luck.

Totally doable if you aren't a faggot.

Suck 4000 dicks

I don't know. Options at the retail level are literal testicular cancer, the eternal scam. NADEX is the only fair venue I know of, but you need a relatively large account and will be eaten unless you know what you're doing. You don't.

This guy OP.

Also add live at home as long as you can. You are young enough that it should not be considered degenerate. Good luck, try not to suck dicks.