Operation : That flag is ours

Operation : That flag is ours

tweet pics to LGBT accounts with : #savediversity #celebratediversity

Other urls found in this thread:

temp-mail.org
twitter.com/tpusauga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just makes nazis look even more gay t bh.

>Jews
>green like money

Nah There are better laughs out there.

all I care about is to take their beloved symbol TOPKEK this shit is

Like fuckin what bro?

I really stand corrected and apologies to you user. That's gold.

Bruce Lee was mixed and had kids with a white woman.

The jew and swastika undermine the entire thing, stupid. It's too obvious.

fuck yea it is user this operation is lit

well were dealing with retards here for libfags to get it we need to make it extreme as fuck. Join the operation

A rubik's cube is a pretty good symbol for ethno-nationalism. You solve it the same way you would solve multiculturalism.

bump

>125231644
ns one don't forget to tweet em

>check 'em

There are those so focused on rainbows and unicorns that they forget about honour in hardships and perseverance.

Operation Capture The Fag.....

well that name was already used for shia

We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.

Previous threads:

Go through the prv threads, save as many of the cultural appropriating ralnbowed memes as you can and tweet under the hashtags: #savediversity #defenddiversity #blacklivesmatter #LGBT #antifa #malibu #eurovision

If you have a fake leftist twitter, tweet things like
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy
>How can you "want to #savediversity" when you're LITERAL NAZIS!?

Tag altright guys like @RichardBSpencer and SJWtards like @tanamongeau
If you're any good at design help create more memes for the cause.
Lets get this trending. They try to kill our frog, we take their flag!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

kek, Sounds like a show netflix will do about / starring Shia.

Inb4
>using the most universally recognized hate symbol while trying to make something else a hate symbol makes no sense, this would work a lot better if we made sure nothing about it was offensive at all. Then we can have our "lols" without hurting any feelings, its a win win fellow politically incorrect browsers!

THE GREAT SWASTIKA DEBATE IS SETTLED:

>the nonswastika versions were valuable because SJWs could be persuaded to share them if they don't have swastikas.

>Basically, if you're running an SJW twitter trying to get other SJWs to retweet it, use the nonswastika version and if you're running a NatSoc/racist troll twitter trying to get other NatSoc/racist trolls to retweet it, use the swastika version

Anyone coming in here with "wah wah muh swastikas, no one would believe nazis use swastikas, it's only their most well known symbol" is just autistic or trying to undermine the op, ignore them.

You have some material here also

postan

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Reminder that Wehrmacht Wendy is our gal.

CAN YOU FUCKING STOP YOU RETARDED PEACE OF SHIT. THIS IS NOT Sup Forums

TWEET TWEET TWEET

#savediversity #celebratediversity #defenddiversity, and anything thats currently trending

TAG FAR LEFT JOURNALISTS AND PROMINENT SJWS, THIS WILL TAKE OFF ONCE WE START GETTING REACTIONS, WE WANT THEM TO CHECK OUT THE #SAVEDIVERSITY HASHTAG ON TWITTER

HERE'S HOW WE ACHIEVE THAT:
If you have a fake leftist twitter, tweet things like
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy
>How can you "want to #savediversity" when you're LITERAL NAZIS!?
and tag SJWs

GO, GO, GO, TWEET, TWEET, TWEET

>>>reddit

Oh look, the "racially cleansed" German doesn't want to get involved. Who'd have thunk it.

This thread is gold BTW.

R E L E A S E

I'll try making as homework two pieces per day...

Germans have overtaken Leafs as the most fucked lately

(you)

Go get raped by refugees faggot

not a personal army we are a fucking collective fag. also its not Sup Forums gtfo Sup Forumstard

If anyone is still making Memes, try to put the pink triangle somewhere in the flag. No swastika for now pink triangle. It was a nazi symbol until the guy who created the gay flag put it on there. Also our "leader" could be Bryan Fischer, he was quoted as saying homosexuality gave us hitler and that it was time for the gays to give the rainbow back. Not sure how he exactly wanted this interpreted but we could use it to say hitler was a response against the gays. So the Pink triangle is probably the best way to use a nazi sign. Using Bryan Fischer might give us some legitimacy because news outlets have covered him in the past also.

tweet it at #savediversity #diversity

@ANTIFAISTHEFUT1 you have been witnessed, great work, keep it up

spoken like a true memespouting redditor

(You) oughta go back to or reddit yourself, Muhammad.

lol do it yourself georgian pussy, we're not your personal army.

He's just trying to disrupt the op, best to ignore his rampant faggotry and move ahead with this game of capture the fag flag

nice meme, upvoted fellow redditor :)

I saw that fag too he is either retarded and antifa is helping us unknowingly or another user (if yes kudos to him)

not Sup Forums fag and there were 4 threads before I just refreshed it. this is a full blown mission

He is user, we need more shitposters atm

@LoverOfPride, i was assigned to this unit

>>>reddit/r/MarchAgainstTrump

It's definitely one of /ourguys/ from this thread, their tweets are following this formula

>>>reddit

good lets do this

How's your wife's deconstructed cunt?

Lets stop responding to disruption fags that aren't contributing, keep eyes on the prize

great user, spout some more epic maymays :)

This x100

Do you even get to see Merkel or Juncker at the xmas party? Do you still have that party? No Oktoberfest.

Well, I have to admit - sometimes Sup Forums really delivers.
But only sometimes.

Maybe some of us should tweet 1 single account.

we can do this every tweet gets us closer to the goal

dzlivs qartveli

Guys I got blocked from twitter and even if I create a new one it tells me that i must go through phone call verification first, any1 knows what to do?

haha haven't heard this meme before :D

We have no shitposters ATM

u can do it w/o verification just write a fake email its a throwaway account

Maybe we can use this

look at previous posts they have more content to shitpost with. they are linked somewhere on the thread

How is this any different from idpol and faggoty corporations pandering to the gays?

Make something with a similar theme like pic related. I'd like something that emphasizes the variety of beautiful eye colors whities have.

These are the threads from yesterday, scan through if you are looking for memes, again if someone can incorporate a pink triangle into some of these memes I would find it useful. It was a nazi symbol turned to a part of the gay flag.

For those having trouble with email n shit
temp-mail.org

yeah but once im done creating it it tells me i must get a phone call fpr verofixation. Probably cos i created too many accs from one IP. ill just use vpn i guess

Maybe time for a third.

Oh shit i got someone's attention, twitter.com/tpusauga just followed me

GERMAN FAGGOT CALLING EVERYONE REDDIT AND EVERY SENTENCE A MEME IS TRYING TO DISRUPT US, THAT MEANS THIS IS WORKING, JUST IGNORE THE GERMAN LOSER

WE NEED TO KEEP FILLING #SAVEDIVERSITY WITH NATSOC RAINBOW MEMES AND WE NEED TO START LEADING SJWS TO CHECK OUT THE HASHTAG, START TAGGING SJWS AND FAR LEFT "JOURNALISTS" IN YOUR TWEETS AND REPLYING TO THEIR TWEETS WITH THE HASHTAG

Anyone want to knock together a list of people that would take the bait?

Lets make the Left and/or LGBT member seem like they support Pedos. People will look at them in a bad manner. We are almost through the storm.

fuck phoneposting

why are you using the peace symbol that is the tree of life symbol that was inverted.....