/IND/pol- India General

Making this thread because other Pajeet can't make a proper thread.

>Japanese ambassadors car towed away by UP police during meeting with CM

indiatimes.com/news/india/japanese-ambassador-s-car-towed-away-by-up-police-during-his-meeting-with-cm-yogi-adityanath-321493.html

>Allahabad directs Yogi Adityanath to renew slaughterhouse licenses

indiatimes.com/news/india/allahabad-hc-directs-yogi-govt-to-issue-fresh-licenses-for-slaughterhouses-321502.html

>Supreme court calls triple talaq "worst way", compares it to death penalty

indiatimes.com/news/india/as-hearing-on-triple-talaq-continues-supreme-court-calls-it-the-worst-and-undesirable-way-321477.html

>Dangal becomes highest grossing Indian movie in China

hindustantimes.com/bollywood/aamir-khan-s-dangal-becomes-the-highest-grossing-indian-movie-in-china/story-H6fPqKI3rNMZoiDnvZnGLI.html

>AAP's Bhagwant Mann demands debt waiver by May 31

hindustantimes.com/punjab/nothing-has-changed-for-farmers-in-punjab-aap-s-bhagwant-mann-demands-debt-waiver-by-may-31/story-ZzjZQiEUNevl9uSAdOHjkJ.html

>5 things you should know about ongoing mass IT layoffs

thenewsminute.com/article/tough-times-indian-it-5-things-you-should-know-about-ongoing-mass-layoffs-61910

Also, this is doubling as AMA for any non-Indians here, if you have any questions ask us.

Other urls found in this thread:

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/bjp-indias-shabbos-goy-party/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_culture_in_India
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please post the video of the pajeet bathing in human feces. more people need to be aware of how filthy your race of people is

>56k jobs dropped from a pool of 1b
>india is collapsing
freedom of press was a mistake

Yeah,but remove children and senior citizens then remove all non-IT workers, then the % effect is more prominent

POO

Stop not replying for fucks sake I spent like 10 minutes on this post

Poo goes in the loo.

Man you suck more than the other pajeet.

I know
We are learning

Did you get cucked by an Indian Paco?
Maybe if you stop beheading people you wouldn't have anger issues.

This shit is getting retarded here pajeet, we're only behind Syria on violence but i haven't seen any myself, i hope it stays that way.

Does your government not intervene or are they corrupted like ours? Also, are there any nationalist party there and/or any SJW movements?

There was an armed civil group but was disbanded by the army had their weapons confiscated and some thrown in jail, Funny thing is that last week a friend of mine came and we were having some beers and told me how we're basically in a civil war. We don't go out if anyone wants to get drunk we stay at home with a tonne of booze and some weed.

This

Americans unironically calling other races filthy, atleast we shit on street because of poverty, America is a first world country and they still shart in their pants.

Is India like the US where you have very different cultures say, on opposite sides of the country or you hivemind insects like the Chinese?

>India like the US where you have very different cultures say
>very

Your cultures are not different at all in comparison to India. Imagine ancient europe but with modern tech to get an idea of how diverse that landmass is.

Yeah, Culturally and ethnically India can be broadly divided into North, Northeast, Cow belt, Bengal, Central and south. If you want ill go into more detail about each. But they are VERY different from each other.

cow belt huh? i want to learn more about that. is it literally called that in India?

Desiretoknowmoreintensifies.jaypeg

Im North Indian, tell me why the South Indians act as if

a) they know nothing of the North
b) feel that they are superior to the North

Yeah, The "cow is muh mother" culture is very strong there and people are very regressive socially.
They come from a region which has had massive economic success recently so that might be why, but still, I've never met a insufferable southie

Alright, here goes--
The North--
Geography-Mostly flat plains bounded in the north by the Himalayas, temperate climate although no winter rain or snowfall due to the Himalayas blocking cold northern winds. Borders Pakistan in the west and historically been the point of entry for foreign invaders. Has the That desert to the south of it and two gulfs in its southwest.

Ethnically- Very caucasoid population, fairer and taller than rest of India, the Aryan influence is very visible here.

Culturally-Heavy influence from Persia and invading Afghans and Turks, clear Islamic influence in architecture and art/music, lots of Parsis and Zoroastrians have settled here with their own thriving communities and culture. Hindi is major language

interesting. well, as a fellow former British colony and fellow nation at war with islam I wish you well India.

The South--
Geography-Closer to the equator therefore hotter and more humid situated on the deccan plateu with two old fold mountain ranges on each side

Ethnically-Very australoid population, darker than most of India, original inhabitants of South asia before the Aryan migration 7000 years ago are very intelligent (there is a stereotype in India about south indians being good math teachers)

Culturally-In terms of religiob there is a little bit of everything here, Christian,Hindu,Muslim they were mostly disconnected from the northern empires for most of their history and had their own culture for the most part. The richest safest and most developed part of India Speak with very thick accent.

>Western India i.e. Maharashtra.

The northeast--
Geography--Very hilly area shares border with burma and china, cool place and /comfy/ as fuck shitton of Tea is grown here

Ethnically--very mongoloid population similar to chinese/japanese people.

Culturally--Culturally extremely dissimilar to rest of India since none of the Indian empires ever bothered to annex the region, buddhism is major religion and people are chill as fugg, they have recently been troubled by illegal immigration from bangladesh, major languages are assamese bengali etc;
Thanks
Yeah that too

The cow belt--
Geography--completely flat plains inundated with rivers and rich natural resources, consists of states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh

Ethnically--Majority caucasoid with significant australoid but negligible mongoloid influence.

Culturally-Extremely illiterate undeveloped and unsafe, will shit on you and your street if given the chance, Birthplace of Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism and has a LOT of hindu fanatics while also having high muslim population, both the state with highest population and state with highest population density belong here a lot of old universities, stupas and ancient cities from the heydey of the Indo-Aryan civilization 1800-2100 years ago

Bengal--
Geography--Mostly flat land with the south western part being marshland, shares eastern border with bangladesh, humid climate and rich wildlife.

Ethnically--Balanced and equal mix of australoid,caucasoid and mongoloid population, short

Culturally--Philosophy, Communism and Rice best describe Bengal, people are extremely friendly but can get heated in ideological debate, nice people overrall major language is Bengali. Historically pretty inconsequential but have produced a shitton of literature,poetry,music,art and intelligentsia 2 out of the 10 Indian nobel winners (including the first) are bengali

So, should we be worried about the Adhaar card becoming a necessity everywhere? It seems so shady as to why the government would store every single detail about its citizens in databases that aren't even in India.

>Muh Adhaar Cards
>Muh Digital India
>Muh Free 4G

Why are the kikes so obsessed with India?
Filthy Brits looted and plundered us to oblivion, so what's remaining that sparks the interests of these likes on us?

>BJP : The Indian Shabbos Goy Party

wideawakegentile.wordpress.com/2013/12/11/bjp-indias-shabbos-goy-party/

P.S: Are Northern girls pure virgin traditionalistic maidens who are worth it or are they just as shallow and whorish basic thots like the rest?

Central India--
Mish mash of everything else desu, don't know much about this place

P O O I N L O O
O O I N L O O P
O I N L O O P O
I N L O O P O O
N L O O P O O I
L O O P O O I N
O O P O O I N L

FAGGOT.
O P O O I N L O

>Are Northern girls pure virgin traditionalistic maidens who are worth it or are they just as shallow and whorish basic thots like the rest?
Outside of Delhi northie grills are cutie and virgins, but Delhi is a hub of degeneracy like all other metropoli
>Why are the kikes so obsessed with India?
They aren't, the BJP are proto-jews themselves, they don;t need shlomos to help them catalogue us
>Filthy Brits looted and plundered us to oblivion
Incoming Britbongs who have never lived in India coming to tell us about India
> Adhaar card becoming a necessity everywhere?
Long as chintu-chaiwalla serves me without aadhar I'm fine desu
Thanks for all the (you)s PooBro

Interesting, thanks.

Don't you have some teenagers to be beheading edwardo

Those are the retards who claim cows are their mothers

Fun fact is no one is even seeing the danger of this surveillance state,god damn it what the fuck is wrong with JEWS? What did we ever did to them?

They are rich as fuck already why not just smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out for a while?

JAI HIND

ARYAN MASTER RACE

>They are rich as fuck already why not just smoke a blunt and chill the fuck out for a while
this is probably akin to the jew brain dividing by 0

So is this the D E S I G N A T E D Shitposting thread?

YES
vi ar prod ariens
Jai Hind, Akhand Bharat WHEN?

I want to move to India in a few year's time. What's the best way to do that?

>Akhand Bharat
I want more muslims, and some straight up isis

If you have a British college degree then a job and subsequent work visa should be very easy to get. Or you can marry a qt Indian, they are always hungry for white cock

My fiance's parents are Indian and have OCI visas. Hopefully we both can get them too - apparently I can after 2 years of marriage.

I have a UK engineering degree BTW.

Based Raman Singh bout' to helicopter all the Naxies. Also, could anyone with even a slightly better hand at photoshop combine these two thank you in advance.

>I have a UK engineering degree BTW.
Pretty easy to get the job then, or you can wait for a couple of years.

Also, why are you immigrating to India, if you don't mind me asking

I think there's an Indo-Aryan alliance in the pipeline

with?

I am Buddhist (for ~18 years) with a very strong interest in Hinduism. My other half is the opposite way around. We are finding it more and more difficult being in a society that has no real connection to our closest values. We don't want to raise kids here as the UK's being very much fucked by all the usual suspects. I'm very similar in worldview to Dr. David Frawley.

Obviously India has its down sides, but on balance it's far more attractive to us. Modi and pals seem to be putting it on the right course. Seems that modern India's starting to understanding its birthright.

Any idea what it would be like as a Brit guy over there?

If you're ethnic brit then you'll be drowning in poon and most people will treat you more highly than themselves, these are all remnants of colonial rule.

If you DO immigrate try to stay away from central India and cow belt, get a small home some where in the northeast or in south India and live a comfy life, I would recommend the north east since it has strong Hindu+Buddhist populace, rest of India is pretty underdeveloped tho.

If you want a job and don't mind living in a city(cities are pretty dirty in India) I'd recommend Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad although Delhi is very unsafe for women.

If you want a /comfy/ place then places like Dehradun, Musoorie, Gangtok, Shimla, Manipal are nice but I doubt you'd be able to find a job their.

Don't live in places I've marked on map.

The north seems ideal to me - cleaner, away from major cities, more linked to Buddhism. It's where I've visited and I loved it. We'd also like to avoid Islamic areas for obvious reasons.

Why not in those areas?

You can live in the Capital state Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Gurugram they're very good and there's a lot of Foreigners already working here.

These are in North and collectively called Delhi-NCR region.

The central big blob is the cow belt
see for why

The northern states have high Islamic population and lots of terrorism (L O T S) the two smaller blobs in the middle are naxalite (antigovernment) strongholds, naxals are tribal savages who will not hesitate to kill you.

The border around Bangladesh is flooded with Bangladeshis who are mostly Islamic, It's like Mexican migration. If you go to the North-East, Assam has the highest Bangladeshi immigratn population, Sikkim is the perfect place for you- no muslims, cool climate, away from major cities and population hubs, hilly area, Buddhism and Hinduism prevalent.

Go to sleep Sanjay

Reminder that India is a bigger shithole than Pakistan.
>The data shows that as many as 21.25% Indians live at or below the World Bank’s poverty line of $1.90 a day compared to 8.3% in Pakistan.

Gee its almost as if smaller and ethnically homogenous countries are easier to govern and manage.

Approximately 14.5% of Americans live at or below global poverty line while only 12% of Bhutanese do, please, tell me about how better Bhutan is than America.

So that's why Uttar Pradesh is the state with all the rapes and such. It seems like every time something horrific happens in India it's in Uttar Pradesh.

Yup, Uttar Pradesh along with Bihar are the niggers of all of South Asia.

What are Hindu-Sikh relations like in India, chaps?

Sikkim would be perfect.

Is that why Modi's cracking down on the Muslims, because everyone in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar are Hindu fanatics?

North India has a high proportion of aryans, who love raping and pillaging. North indian states also have very high male to female sex ratio

PAKI CUNTS
ISLAM IS A VIRUS

Is India infested with SJWism at all? I know Marxism has a foothold in academia and maybe in the media.

This.

>North India has a high proportion of aryans, who love raping and pillaging

Fine really, they stay among themselves and Hindus stay among themselves so not a lot of conflict, also Sikhism is an offshoot of Hinduism so they don't have any ideological problems
Nah, Modi's party has some ultranationalist elements too, and a huge amount of the population of UP is Muslim so it wouldn't be conducive to just be against them, but the current CM of UP, Yogi Adityanath has said some things against Islam and Muslims on national TV.
Yup, there were a couple of pride parades in Bangalore and Delhi recently but fag marriage is still outlawed, and recently people have been speaking out against so called racism because Indians find fair skin to be beautiful, also there is a lot of "muh feminism" in Indian society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_culture_in_India

Hopefully your strong traditions will fight it off the worst of the poz.

What's the general opinion in India of the UK & other countries in general?

Most still hate your country for colonizing us but most educated people don't care, but they don't hate individual Brits
For most-
America/Canada/Australia- Is the dream
Africa- Is filled with le ebil blackies
Asia-Is filled with le ebil chinks
South America- Is Meksiko lawl
Europe- Is gay lawl

>Hopefully your strong traditions will fight it off the worst of the poz.
you don't know anything
you think veda is like christkikery
>Europe- Is gay lawl

>Africa- Is filled with le ebil blackies
>Asia-Is filled with le ebil chinks
>South America- Is Meksiko lawl
>Europe- Is gay lawl

Accurate desu

>Akhand Bharat WHEN

When all 170 million Bangladeshis finish moving to various NE states, changing the demographics forever

Stop coming here or we will open the Teesta dam and flood you again

STAY IN YOUR OWN GODDAMN FUCKING COUNTRY THAT YOU DROVE TO THE GROUND BECAUSE YOURE INBRED MUSLIMS

Also ghumate ja madarchod

come to south bombay user, best place to live in india

except summers are fucking hot and winters are cool summers

You can Keep teesta and ganga waters with its 1000 half burned floating dead bodies bro, we already have BOB to do the drowning for you in coming 100 years. coincidently you and I will be able to vote on same elections by then, I'v already got a nice spot picked out on Assam.

And nah, I'm a Nightowl

Why do Indians take advantage of their colleagues in the US? They lie and push work onto us on all levels, from the IT help desk to QA to developing next gen products. They take advantage of our trust and goodwill. Is it because they resent us? Or because they come from an environment where everyone screws everyone?

Effects of growing up in 3rd world, you take what you can get in a country of 1.5 bil or you get wiped the fuck out

Ok so it's nothing personal. Ironically you're the only one I can trust on this.