Why white people are racists as fuck?

Why white people are racists as fuck?

Because we have to deal with niggers.

Fukwhitepeople amirite

If people of a certain kind(race if you will) are destroying your society and you point it out, are you a racist? Even if the answer is yes, who the fuck cares?
Fuck all muslims. All of them. Fuck liberal muslims, fuck "neutral" muslims, fuck ALL muslims.
If every single muslim on the planet died right now we would have a better world tomorrow.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Well white people have destroyed half of the planet so fuck all white people, right?

>Sup Forums in a pic

>flag

>white people have destroyed half of the planet
What's this meme? Don't tell me some shit about the US winning a war and claiming the country as their own and that's somehow oppression of the native muricans, please.

I wasnt racist until I interacted with non whites. Then I quickly became racst.

Sorry.

Euros are the least racist of groups.

You should really look it up.

Negros, Indians, and Asians tend to be the most racist.

Because of the shit we got to deal with.

Because blacks can't be racist (because they lack standing).

>let them in
>blame them
What did you mean by this?

No one ever can answer this.
What is wrong with racism?

Are you, by any chance, North African?

For what we've seen, they're not racists enough.
Arabs, gooks and even blacks are far more racists than any european.

>Well white people have destroyed half of the planet so fuck all white people, right?
Yeah, fucking white people building hospitals in Africa and then just leaving them in the hands of superior black people. White Devils brought us cities and medication, we never asked pho dat voodoo shit nigga.

Because they're aware of being depopulated especially with filthy arabs and blacks. I side with the whites. And every Time a black dude score in any sport it goes ape rage so annoying.

Yeah I as a swede let millions of muslims into my country right? Because every swede decides, and if even one swede says no it's not gonna happen. Right?

Gas chamber for non French.

nigger

We civilized the planet, would you rather still be in Africa in a mud hut?

*sobs*Why can't I act like a chimp without being called a nigger*sobs*
*sobs*Why can't I cheat rape and murder without being called a nigger*sobs*
*sobs*Why can't I be handed everything and still complain about DEY WUZ RAYCIS*sobs*
*sobs*Why can't I come to terms with the fact that my race has never acheived anything in human history*sobs*

You forgot the race totem mang.

Gooks > Crackers > Spics > Niggers

>fpbp
>a fucking leaf

Fuck you, you froggy faggot. I'd rather live in a divided, decaying United States of America than ever set foot in fucking France.

Hello Mr Chong

Get back to shithole you came from.

Brievik said no

If by destroyed you mean built civilization and threw endless amounts of money at niggers in Africa until they survived on nothing but gibmedats after slaughtering all the white farmers and screeching racism.

>Bring modern science, medicine, technology, enlightenment, economic prosperity, charity to the whole damn world and end the slave trade.

YOU DESTROYED HALF THE WORLD
I'd want to import voters too if these were my arguments

And we are all thankful to this day

Whiteys are mobbing in numbers and shooting black people down the street. Find another race that is doing that i will wait.

If black people weren't violent criminals they wouldn't be getting shot

You are a fucking english teacher who fled to third whole country because you dont have any success in your own country.
Stop talking.

Shut up Ahmed.

>t. white trash expat in third world country

Uhh... I did.

These digits don't lie

Arabs and Asians have everything before whiteys and keep in mind that Egypt was a pioneer in human civilization.

White people are trash tier and the only thing they know do to is stealing other people cultures.

>Why white people are racists as fuck?
Everyone is racist, the asians can openly discriminate against other races, so can the black and native americans, so why only white people should not be allowed to do the same?

The answer is kind of obvious:white people are indeed superior to other races and if allowed to openly express their superiority then they will inevitably conquer all other races just like they always did in the past.

Anyway, shouldn't you be praying to mecca right about now?

hahaha oh by the way "kill all men" and "fuck white people"

fuck off ahmed

go pray to the drywall and beat your child wife to death

>complaining about everything is literally a lifestyle for liberals
>whites start pushing back and say enough is enough
>"lol y u whyte bois such crybabies?"

Fucking liberals, man...

Not an argument

kek
You lost, Ahmed, just accept it

>Well white people have destroyed half of the planet so fuck all white people, right?
Do point out which half of the planet white people destroyed, the planet looks normal to me.

Ahem, achmed.

Nigger.

Actually, I think he just wants to be a white man without being called racist and sexist.

>keep in mind that Egypt was a pioneer in human civilization.
Indeed, one of the firsat slavery based empires...

Meanwhile on Greece we have the birth of democracy and logical thinking.

white ppl are the least racist.

Never fear. You can just say "das racist".

It's a complete mystery.

>posted on the internet
>using a computer
>which uses electricity
>able to psot freely in egalitarian society
>recently enjoyed a democratic election
>has probably had a vaccine
>and used penicillin
>and used a road
>and plumbing
>and sanitation
>etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.

Stop taking white culture.

>TFW gender studies will argue there are no real sexual differences between men and women and the roles they played in traditional western culture are simply roles assigned to them by the culture. So now gender studies can and does attacks claiming that all of the oppression of homosexuals or women throughout history were due merely to western culture and the corrupt patriarchy of dead white men. Dead white men who laid the philosophical foundation of the west.

Hahahahahaha

OP BTFO

Same people posting the same shit...daily.

Fuckoff and die.

Sage.

I get on a subway and Paris and you niggas smell like piss and sadness. That's why.

Herro, Belgie-man Itis uh onha toe meechu

>TFW all these libtard narratives are designed to implicate and aggravate a sense of rage, separatism, and victimology and it's assigned to the only culture that's classically worked to eradicate these injustices.

I am fine being called racist or sexist.

However losing my job and being ostracised is not acceptable.

lel

that sawed off .22 is a fucking useless travesty. he deserves death alone for that

We wuz kangz and y'all wuz cave beasts n shiet

Da whitez said dey gon give us food forevah n den they just give us some seedz n shiet. Liek how imma get full with a packet of seedz nigga?? Dey be eatin Burger Kangz while we stuck out in da desert eatin fuckin potato seeds I mean damn dawg talk bout oppresssion.

Literally this.

We've all heard the stories of "African farmers" who fucked everything up the moment a white man wasn't around to tell them that they need to work for their crop next year.

I mean after they genocided the original white farmers and destroyed their farms.

>Mandatory pic related.

ahhhh, Rhodesia, my friends dad was in their army while it existed. Killed many a nig nogs, many fun stories of wiping out camps while they were sleeping. Now Mugabe genocides whites and no one says shit. Neat story about whites being fucking genocided and the international community not saying fuck all.

And where do the jews fit in on this scale?

THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT YOU THINK REALITY IS HOLY SHIT

The racism on Sup Forums makes me sad. Please don't hang me.

That being said lots of people call me racist. But that's because I respect law enforcement, judge a man strictly by his character/actions, and believe all should get equal opportunity. I also hate the media driven black culture.

Liberals sometimes tend to think I'm literally hitler.

:lol

Lol, I'd love to see what happens the morning when the world wakes up and suddenly there are no white people. I guess on a smaller scale you can look at Haiti, South Africa, or Rhodesia -

*smacks lips*
Ay yoyoyoyoyoyo hol up hol up, So you be sayin, dem white boiz aint deserve dat shiet?

I mean shiiiiiiiet you aint know bout dat life rich-ass poindexter ass jimmy neutron ass white boy. Yo I gotta wake up at 10am on da first and da fifteenth of da month so I can wait for a bus to take me to da government buildin and get dat skrill nawmean? Dat shit take like two fuckin hours dawg. Yo sometimes it hard as fuck to get dat loud on those days then what a nigga gotta do how imma get by in da strugglez of society if I aint got dat loud?

He's dark white

World peace and no racism anymore.

>nigger

Well not really. Arabs have never had anything, they are just the mad max leftovers of long extinct civilizations many are not even related to culturally or in most cases, genetically. Those civilizations died out largely in the bronze age collapse 3000ish years ago, only Egypt remained but never regained their previous high level of civilization. As for Asians, they created some decent civilizations but most were fairly stagnant after a while, even the great Chinese civilizations didn't offer much in terms of technological development due to the fact they faced little competition from neighbouring states as Han Chinese genocided many other Asiatic peoples over the centuries and made rape babies heavily influcing others.

Face it, were it not for western civilization and the enlightenment there would be no modern technological society and no advancedly governed states. The West is collapsing now as the empires of old once did, perhaps a runt west will survive and there is probably enough tech for the Chinese and maybe India to back engineer to keep some semblance of modernity in the world and perhaps even build on the shoulders of giants. Both have too many people and suffer from massive pollution and degredation. The only hope for China is to conquer Africa and rape it which they are already doing with much aplomb.

So you be sayin, we ain't kangz n shiet?

Yea, I know. The electric Jew has got that nigger hallucinating.

Come on, Maghreboi, stay in /sg/ from now on.

sorry m8 u got btfo, no recovering from that

Generally, they're culturally ignorant.
Look at history for proof.
Their fascination with power/money/control make them this way.

FPBP

Fixed it

Give it a couple years, Mohammed. If you're a real French fry then you will turn to one of us. If you're one of the Invaders French people invited in, then enjoy your new country and paying the Jew, I guess.

Dude, C'mon! They made peanut butter!