Visit Jamaican condiment and condom reclamation thread

>visit Jamaican condiment and condom reclamation thread.
>No ask a Kenyan anything thread

fuck off you attention whore

Kenya is a popular tourist destination. stop LARPING or post pic with time stamp of your kenyan hand in your kenyan apartment.

Are you black or Chinese lol

Also thoughts about your neighbouring countries

Suck on my nigger dick Germanistani faggot. look at the flag nigger

LARP confirmed

LARP

Black. Uganda is a backward shithole, Tanzania too. Rwanda is really making progress. Sudan... well, We tried to help them.

Are you the guy from a while back from infinity chan that went out there with a Christian mission for shits and giggles?

Keep enjoying Merkels Strap-on...

stop larping ... post proofs

>Rwanda is really making progress
Do they still want to genocide each other given chance?

Nope. Born and raised. Left the country, lived in eastern europe for awhile, Realized what a craphole it was and came back home.

there's too much PTSD for that to happen. Many people don't realize how bad it got there. If you get the chance you should visit the genocide museum.

Not gonna happen breh..

>Left the country, lived in eastern europe for awhile,
was your mum one of those coal burning Slavs that had sex with African med students that were sent to Warsaw pact countries to study during commie times or what?

lying LARP jew
go back to r*ddit if this is the only way you are able to get replies on your shitty threads

Nope, as i told you i am purely black. And no i went there with my own money to study.

I also think Trump is good for North America and a wall is not a bad idea. We have our own problems with terrorists here and are actively trying to build our own wall.

There still whites in Kenya? Would like a white African qt senpai

Lots. Mostly expats, but a lot stayed over after independence.

what a horrible way to bump your own thread
fuck off attention whore
fake larp nigger

Butt-blasted liberal...

Nice. Might visit actually, just don't wanna get killed by terrorists. Where so the whites live?

Nanyuki, Karen area. A lot at the coast. Some live among the Kenyans without any issues.

I'm not even talking about the actual content of your post, I can't care less about your opinion on Trump
What I meant was that you bump your thread like a sneaky fucking jew, just be honest with yourself and reply 'bump' so everyone can see what kind of a pathetic little LARP'er you are
back to r*ddit

Places to avoid though?

LARP

larp

Most of the country is safe, just stay away from coastal areas with mostly arab populations. And don't go wandering off into northern Kenya.

fuck off larper
and don't jew bump your threads anymore like that
r*dditors like you are the reason Sup Forums is going to shit

How does your post work? Do you ever order stuff from ebay, amazon, etc? The retail sector there is pathetic.

>A lot at the coast
I heard there were a lot of pedos there. Is that true?

And do you ever have your electronics get ruined by the electricity there?

i know you are from r*ddit
but we don't reply to LARP'ers here
it's ok as long as you keep this in mind the next time you see this attention seeking faggot making a thread