Why don't you ever see Chads complaining about feminism, race mixing, and homosexuality...

Why don't you ever see Chads complaining about feminism, race mixing, and homosexuality? Could it be that it's most fat and wimpy white kids who feel disenfranchised because of their inferiority, so they resort to targeting others?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did OP mean by this

They just fuck women and beat up fags instead.
Also "Chad" isn't a name here.

Good thread, but it will probably get shit on by the people you mentioned.
/selfimprovement/ general?

who else /chad/ here?

obviously

Texas chad here. Op is retarded, plenty of chads lurk here

>Could it be that it's most fat and wimpy white kids who feel disenfranchised because of their inferiority, so they resort to targeting others?
more like fat and wimpy white kids aren't getting laid so they're more overt about it

chad is more subtle in his racism and sexism and rarely does it to their victims faces

Why would a Chad think about complex issues like this?

Somewhat true but not always...

Because feminists don't exist around Chads, only simpering open pussy.

I have a question

Why would women rather have chads over a man with resources? What is the biological explanation?

what like fratboy shit? chad has shit to lose, nerd virgins have nothing to lose since they have no social status anyway

Chad here. I get pissed at it online because no on dares act that way in my sight.

Chads are too busy being successful, fucking women of their choice, and shooting guns.

they probably know it's a problem, but don't want to complain about it. just because someone is inadequate, doesn't mean his argument/what he is talking about is necessarily wrong

>Why would women rather have chads over a man with resources?
other women shit on ugly men with resources
>What is the biological explanation?
women follow other women because women are awful to other women if they piss each other off

>Why don't you ever see Chads complaining about feminism, race mixing, and homosexuality?
But you do, so...

OK op.

Because we know that Chads are the ones that are going to change the course of history.

1) You can't become Chad without resources.
2) Women wpuld rather have a man that can protect them in case of a zombie apocalypse than an investment banker. Thus, why women cheat on said Banker's with Chads. They settled because a Chad didn't come along with a ring first.

My cousins fraternity got kicked off campus for chanting on a bus "there will never be nigger SAE, you could hang him from a tree but he will never sign with me" meanwhile his mom still posts photos of him and all his friends with SAE related shit in the background. Red pilled and don't give a shit

You do. You just don't see it because the jew only
put's there controlled opposition out there for the goy
to see. They pick people like Richard Spencer to take the piss.

Chads usually do have resources though. Chads usually study business/law/medicine instead of engineering/hard sciences

Of course there's low IQ chads who get a lot of pussy when they're young but lose their splendor around 30 when they're still in a dead end job and poor as fuck

You sound like you've never been around a Chad. We mock these things all the time, but it's all a joke. Chads don't care about leftists or leftist policies because leftist women still thirst for our cocks and leftist boys still know their place.

>My cousins fraternity got kicked off campus for chanting on a bus "there will never be nigger SAE, you could hang him from a tree but he will never sign with me"

kek, I remember that

Chad's are some of the most racist, sexist and homophobic people I know. I heard one say he got "jewed" and all his buddies laughed.

Because Chad is too busy making women wet, fucking women, beating up fags and betas, and making millions in sports

>the chad meme

cool story latent homos
big muscles get skanks not 10's

Chad = white bull with money, power, and intellect. Not concerned with liberal cucks.

chad just treats them like shit but people respect/fear him so they don't say anything
>chad fucks stacy who was drunk
no problem
>Gunther has sex with stacy and she regrets the next day
RAPE, RAPE, RAPE

I am one. A so called Chad. We dont really complain about racemixing and feminism but we laugh at it and demean coal burners and feminists. Fags are ok. More pussy for me. Don't like dikes so much. Less pussy for me. I've found most feminists just need a good dicking and then they're not feminists anymore.

Those things don't rate in the chadsphere

Most people in their lives will be a chad at least once. Sometimes you start that way and don't know anything else. Sometimes you're just a little Jimmy and one day you get pissed off, and work out, and emerge a Chad. Other times you see beautiful Chad butterflies lose it all by not sticking to their Chad routines.

Every fraternity is like that, or at least a group of brothers within the fraternity are.

SAE, I believe at Louisiana or wherever they were at, were so dumb to do that with sorority girls on the bus. Dumb shit like typical SAEs

They do

Thats not true. Those are the guys that can be the most vocal

You do;

instagram.com/alexander.f/?hl=en

>chad
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
IM DYING!!!!!!
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

oh SAE means sigma alpha epsilon

>homosexuality

There's a lot of latent homo tendencies in Chad culture. Talking about it would be gay.

Alphas don't complain about feminism because we already have our pick of the best women

We don't complain about racemixing because it's incredibly rare

We don't complain about fags because we aren't muslims

We DO complain about non-whites because they ruin everything

something looks really wrong with this guy

That's what I'm saying, we chads are the leaders of western civilization

Yes "jewed" is a classic joke amongst us Chads.

You need 2 things to be Chad.

Anger, and a workout bro.

Just angry? You won't become Chad like this. You'll just be a mad lil' fella.

Just working out with your bro? Bro you won't emerge as Chad that way. You're just wasting your time. You clearly don't hate yourself and want to destroy what you see. You're not righteous brother. You're not there yet.

I used to bully chads for fun.

''Twas Oklahoma

>strength means not complaining or resisting subversion :^)
So they're trying a new flavor of the "intellectual" movement they used on the Left?

What? You do. They're also the ones who get cucked the most because they're with the hot bitches.

Fuck fags

t. Texas

>muh vagina
Why do feminist reduce all their arguments to their holes?

the revolution is coming you lanklet fucks

soon the manlet will reign supreme once more

Only dumb Chads worry about non-whites. Scared to lose their job to an asian or mexican woman.

Pretty much this

*pushes you into a locker*
DORK

Might be because Chads live shallow lives and are often physically and mentally incapable of understanding why one might have motives or goals aside from sexual fulfillment.

Oh they do complain about it, but only in private when they know they won't get in trouble

n-no! not okay! not again!

>tfw I know some Manlet chads

You fucked up lad

chad Pajeet reporting in

iktf

>for the short stature of our bodies is a matter of great contempt to the men of gaul
even caesar hated jocks

rly makes you think
what like 5'10" chad?

Too busy sucking each other's dick for brotein.

>pajeet
>chad
doesn't exist in the land of the eternal beta

Chad as fuck checking gtkrwn

5'9 yeah but most are 6+

This is the equivalent to people who say Napoleon was only France's greater leader in history because he was a manlet and think its clever.

They totally ignore the fact they had to say that "manlet geek" is the greatest leader in that nation's history.

its almost like Chads and Staceys aren't smart or something, weird!

>we chads
>we
>you
>chad

chads are litterally the 1 percent in the dating game. You dont see rich people complaining about income inequality

NYC chad here. These problems transverse the entire spectrum. Why is it that scrawny losers support these causes more so than chads? There's a study you can google about the size of people's biceps (i.e. Muscularity) determining their political spectrum. OP is a faggot

the chad exists purely as a wave function until a stacy divorces him or gets pregnant. only then can he be perceived.

why don't you ever see a feminist bitch against a chad?

>Why don't you ever see Chads complaining about feminism, race mixing, and homosexuality?

They are the fucks that dog on and make fun of those particular topics the most , what universe are you living in?

How do you bully a chad? A real chad wouldn't be affected. Even if the bullying came from a higher-level-chad.

/chad/
It's hard not to be chad when everyone else is a pussy beta. Nothing but twinks as far as the eye can see.
I do my best to live a life close to God, however.

>5' 9" is manlet
it's average height you sack of shit
>its almost like Chads and Staceys aren't smart or something, weird!
it's more like chad has no reason to bend the rules

if you look at Hoche from the same period he followed every order he was given to the letter

yeah bro that's how Disney Channel movies start.

>transverse
American-educated Chad confirmed

Reporting in. I've been forced to take down my pullup bar because my arms wont fit into my shirts anymore. I wish I could just wear wife beaters to work.

It's his lats.
There's a reason he's call Latsbrah

My name is Chad :3

Get a bigger shirt, idiot

No idea what point you are making. Never seen a Disney movie that implies chads can be bullied by other chads.

I was expecting that.
Still audibly chuckled.

American Fake-Chad. No Chads in Cucked Liberal NYC.

>tfw bigger than Chad and can easily kick his ass but still forever alone

You'd probably see it more often if you had friends.

What do you think Aladdin was?

>Desert Chad bullied by the State
>He sings about it and Chads on em until he's a Prince.

is this "chad" a liberal sjw because every buff white guy at my gym voted trump

Same.

I'm more of a former high school chad that decided to drop out of college, work and quit my life for of degeneracy and partying as well as date a girl from high school eventually marry and protect the white race. Hopefully more of my buddies see the light

Chad checking in

>implying hyper-masculine men aren't the most racist, sexist and homophobic people alive

basically they are whites (masterrace) who are somehow lesser than other races.. it must be a horrible existence.. so they find anyway to justify themselves and bring themselves up to the level of their peers even though as an individual they are worthless.

Why would they? Most Chad's I know don't have to complain or worry about feminism beyond voting for Trump because they still get to objectify roasties all the time, difference is that since they're higher test than me it comes off as take charge so their doesn't seem to be much incentive for them.

Fuck west coast chads.
In fact fuck all west coast fags

>Been lifting for 2 1/2 years now
>Underwear and jeans super tight on thigh area thanks to squats
>Wear a Large for shirts and have it tight on shoulders and biceps but loose and floaty in the midsection

Buying proper fitting clothes sucks but I love being strong.

>height is not mentioned or implied at all
>bursts out in rage at the tall people
Insecurity much?

Look at the outcome. The bullying was a miserable failure. Aladdin chadded on through until he was boning the princess. The fact that user was claiming he bullied chads for fun implied success.