"Can somebody help me, please?!"

youtube.com/watch?v=4jKiMMrG23I

>You see a man who clearly doesn't want to be in a fight, being attacked by another man who appears to be very aggressive.
>The man being attacked pleads, "Can somebody help me, please?!".

Would you step in and help him?

Do you feel obligated to help him?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wogs
Keep walking.

Help, if a white brother needs help.

that pajeet ows him $2400 dollars and he looks like a true scammer

he got caught and got slapped

Honestly, the guy in the orange shit is a bigger faggot. Beating up on some weak looking guy like that doesn't make you a badass, makes you look petty

This , I'd watch him get a beating then I'd step in if shit got serious. Only if it's a white guy being attacked

yes and no- my immediate response would be to ask what the fuck is going down and trying to determine why a thing is occurring- for all i know the guy screaming for help is an illegal immigrant getting ICE'd. i would do so by informing the attacker that they had a window of time to 'justify their actions verbally to me or i will attempt to restrain them', and figure out the best move after his response or non response

interference in some fashion is a must, but best choice must be made on site based on variables

Neither of those two belong in the country.

This is America, a man has to hold his own. If the shitskin was being outnumbered, or a white guy was being outnumbered then yeah help, but come on, 1v1?

Fucking dego wops. Never let it be said that all Europeans are the same and that all Europeans can be civilized.

that guy owes $2400 he in big trouble

My dad and I had to step in many times times. One situation was,standing up for a poor white cyclist being assaulted by 3 blacks youths kicking and punching him while he was down. We had to fight then off

HOW HE CAN SLAP?

someone yes help hi give him 2400 dollars.

my[__.....__] sides

>This is America, a man has to hold his own
literally the opposite. he could've pulled a device out of his ass which can call somebody across the world and in 30 seconds, like angels a bunch of blue uniformed cunts in flashing lights would show up and at the very least stop the fight.

in somalia he might be fucked. but he has many options in the US.

i'd help that little guy because i dont like it when fights are uneven.
that micro dick bald faggot just went in all high and mighty because his opponent was a small, old, non-english speaking scared guy
i'd love to see how macho is he against a 7" tall Jamal
thanks OP, now i mad

why would you step in when you don't know who's in the wrong? kek

Fuck no, I'd probably be tried for rape, assault and hate crimes if I so much as breath in their direction. Better to keep walking.

depends on if the person is white and vote nationalist, if not then fuck em this is what the traitors wanted so good luck to them

OOGA BOOGA

>sociopath nigger yelling "hit him again"

CUSE ME, THANKS

>that bitchy massively telegraphed yet powerless sideways slap at 0.55
I'd probably dive in after that, it's a no lose situation

I'd watch, but the "wheres my money" makes me feel like it might be justified and I don't wanna jump to conclusions and embarrass myself

>le 47% face

man he does look like a fucking scammer and I know scammers

obvious scammer is obvious

>he owes me $2,400
keep walking.

How do these scams even happen or let someone borrow that money without thinking?

>defending some greasy wop trying to collect extortion racket

Isn't this the same guy insulting the music street performer in another video? I can't find the video but he seems to have mental issues

Hows yous gonna pay for dis lenny?

Nope.

They can all kill each other if they want.

Not my business.

i cringed at how the wageslave referred to it as her restaurant

Something like this actually happened to me a long time ago at a Pizzeria. This white teenager had said something innocuous to these three middle-eastern punks and they immediately followed him in and started savaging him. I tried to step in to break it up and it immediately shifted from him onto me.

I basically retreated as fast as possible trying not to piss myself behind the counter while the manager waved a knife at them until they left. Wouldn't recommend it, the guy did say thanks though. But I easily could have gotten my fucking ass beat to death.

>i would do so by informing the attacker that they had a window of time to 'justify their actions verbally to me or i will attempt to restrain them'

is this autism?

maybe he has gambling debts.

this happens every night in waffle houses across america. it's best not to get involved unless there is a very clear drunk with no reason to have beef except he's drunk and wants to fuck with strangers.

Yes, to be fair it's only because of the way it's phrased
If you got between them and asked whats going on it might sound a little less cringe

>implying he was hitting him because he wanted to look like a badass.

He was hitting him because the faggot owes him $2400 dollas...not to look like a bad ass you fucking mental midget.
Its almost as if you were clearly not paying attention.

Blacks are such barbarians.

Listen to those uncivilized savages going HIT HIM AGAIN OH SHIT THIS IS GOOD.

That was....weird.

Its an altercation light enough that simply stopping the guy fighting and having him and the other party explain the situation (if they stick around) would be enough, then go from there.

>hit him
that's the guys only recourse. Owing money to a person isn't a crime - whether rent due or roommate problems. If it was an immediate service rendered and they didn't pay he could be arrested though, like say you lock your keys in your car and you call my locksmith company i render services and you don't pay, that's theft and arrestable. That guy will never get his money unless he sues him in court, gets a legal judgement in his favor, gets a writ of something something, happens to know where he works, and is able to garnish his wages and/or gibs.

Kek underrated

The fat fuck looks weak too. He's shit at fighting. I'm sure he knows he has the protection of whatever mob he's a part of, so he has no danger of getting hit back.

>Would you step in and help him?
>Do you feel obligated to help him?
It depends, is the guy being attacked white?

>punch guy that owes you $2400
>get sued for $100k

lol

>You see a man who clearly doesn't want to be in a fight
He didn't want to be in a fight but what else was he going to do -- it seems the other guy ripped him off for $2,400.

I'd ask the poor bald guy what the other guy did, then advise him to file with the police, probably.

No, it's not the same guy. But I noticed the similarity too.

$2,400

Why would you get involved?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Here's the video, though. I just searched for "crazy Jewish guy" on YouTube.

>that micro dick bald faggot just went in all high and mighty because his opponent RIPPED HIM OFF FOR $2,400

fixed it for you because you watched it with the sound off

No, I wouldn't step in to help if I didn't know the circumstances. If you don't have a legitimate reason to break up a fight, then mind your own business.

good for you to stand up like that.
really makes a difference if you know how to fight, tho.
living in Canada you should be able to stay out of harm's way pretty easily

That was my first thought.

He owes him money and suddenly physical violence is justified? What has this world come to?

Fuck no, I'm not messing with mob shit.

Is there another link to the video or a site that can bypass YouTube's age lock thing?

>get involved
>get sued

No fucking thanks

So we're assuming this was a gambling debt?

>live in America
>don't carry gun
Blame yourself

Pay debnts or else.

CUSE ME?

This is like a cliche scene from a mafia movie.

Based black lady at the end.

>...and then he told me he wants his 2,400$ back

>do i help?
obviously. im not a fucking degenerate. public violence is for retards.

mexico definitely knows scammers

CUSE ME? BASED? GO PLEASE

are you a brownskin?

If you catch a beating that's your problem. I would only help if the guy pulled a knife; beatings are one thing shiving is another.

Intervene and get my heart ripped out by that guy? No way, I've seen this movie.

If someone was legitimately getting maimed I might step in. For OPs slap and shoving fest I'd probably just call the cops anonymously.

You are the reason America is in the crapper

>Fight in progress
>Everyone must stop what they are doing and justify their position to me
>Then I must take time to determine the correct course of action
>Only then can action be taken
>Im like superman, I know when I'm needed.

Yo! Howbow yooz payz da fawkeen clamz or I trow in da fawkeen lake wit some nice concrete shooz cocksuckah!
Hold on
>ma! Dis sawwz, itz delicious!

Gazprom actually recruited people from a forum I frequent for a Pro-Trump Operation

Muy chingon, apoco gana sufficiente feria para gastar en apuestos wey?
Good for you lad.

I'd jump in just for the sake of being able to smack some retard without being called a racist, but a hero instead.
Topkek.

Also I'm disgusted by people who act like they are fucking maffia, so I'd definitely smack that weak ass italian dude. Fucking manlet elemayow