Famous French philosopher ((((((Bernard-Henri Levy)))))) attacked in Serbia

Quick rundown
>war-mongering jew philosopher comes to Belgrade to lecture Serbs on their genocidal behavior
>the same war-mongering jew that stood on the side of muslims in the 90's in Yugoslavia, called French president personally and asking for assassination of Ghadaffi, and many other globalist cases
>girl passes by and throws a pie in his face
>guy gets up on the stage and calls his imperialist ass out
>he gets defensive (cuck idiot still translating)
>another guy comes on throws another pie
>Levy tries to avoid it, fist fight ensues
>later Levy explains how Serbs "haven't changed in the way he expected"
You can't expect us to bend down like your poor people do. Fuck this guy

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=VRMEVnvfVuY
liveleak.com/view?i=e7c_1494490931
tabletmag.com/scroll/233881/bhl-and-the-anti-imperialsts-of-belgrade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Communist_Youth_of_Yugoslavia
youtu.be/eB9WgR_N4h4
youtube.com/watch?v=gyRBl0NlICU
hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustav_Jugoslavije_iz_1974._godine
youtube.com/watch?v=124D9M-HGvM
youtu.be/VRMEVnvfVuY?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=36cfUbDXUbg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=fxXTQBLmGW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Are those commies that are protesting him? I keep seeing that hammer and sickle.

Based.

why didnt you just kill him.

The SKOJ thing in the end of the transparent is the abbreviation for Communist Youth of Yugoslavia.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Communist_Youth_of_Yugoslavia
Commies here are much better than the ones in the rest of the world, partly because our country peaked in every way while Tito (commie) was in power. He was a faggot who divided us even more (commies like the idea of unity, so you need to divide as much people as possible to be able to unite them) but people we're living well under his rule.

Yugoslavian (((communist))) jews that destroyed Serbia from the inside

This is how every neo-con globalist should be treated.

They can stay in their houses and enjoy their nation wreaking bullshit. If they walk the streets they should fear death

commies here are the agents of the internationall globalist kikes no matter the political ideology jews always play al sides of the politicall spectrum

internationall jews both like:
George Soros, Barbara Spectre, Peter Sutheland, Wesley Clark - left leaning political ideology
Bill Kristoll, VIctoria Nudelman, Paul Wolfowitz - rightwing political leaning ideology
want every homogenous sovereign state to embrace multiculturalism, open borders, sell nationall resources and privatise every company to international monetary funds and banks like: IMF, WB, BlackRock, BlackStone, Goldman Sachs, Barclays, Lazard, Societe Genrale, HSBC, UBS etc.. (which are all mostly jewish dominated)

while jews and jewish state Israel are doing completelly oposite with:
strong national ethnic state based on religion, language, identity and protection of the Jewish/Israeli corporative assets and resources
Jews are one the most closed and conservative society that let's barelly anyone into thei group
Jews have homogenous and strong family values, they don't itermix with other nations and nationalities except when it suits their interest and even then those who are entering Jewish groups must convert

(((philosopher)))
he's just a seedy rich douchebag who hangs out on yachts

god bless serbia

this is a 17th same shill thread

Serbian commie usefull idiots attacked French commie kike, unawared of the facts that Levy is also a globalist jew that plays his role in the script based on the Hegelian dialectic
(((position)))-(((oposition)))
Serbian commie imbecilles are doing PR for the new age communism using peoples sentiments about good old times and newly envisioned struggle aggainst brutall corporative capitalism by literally attacking the (((pawn))) of the same (((elite))) that finances and controlls both the left wing and the right wing

Bernard-Henry Levy is also on of them

while you aren't wrong about the second part, i haven't seen a single thread about this, stfu you paranoid bastard

i see you know our jews well. I also think this may be only a publicity stunt (but reactions seem legit)

>later Levy explains how Serbs "haven't changed in the way he expected"
They did though, 30 years ago he'd get two bullets to the head. Personally I wish it didn't change but here we are.

serbia strong mien friend
youtu.be/eB9WgR_N4h4

10 kyuu~ ^^

BASED.
That's how kikes should be treated everywhere they go.

BHL is a fucking clown even there.

this guy is a meme who get btfo everywhere he goes

that speaks volumes

youtube.com/watch?v=gyRBl0NlICU
In the 1974 the Trilaterall Commision note Josip Broz Tito about planned dissolution of the Yugoslavia

Tito was a Croatian raised in the Vatican Jesuit Camp, he knew but he did nothing to stop

>Levi
What gave it away?

>cica

>jews always play al sides of the politicall spectrum
Or maybe it's just different people have different opinions.

some of the members of the Trilaterall Commision
Rockeffelr - cryptokike
Kissinger - Kike

another member of the Trilaterall Commision
Zbigniew Brzezinski a guy who created Taliban terrorist to destroy USSR and later Al Quaida to destabilasie ME nations that were not the part of the petrodollar club
Brzezinski is also a full on KIKE

get on our level

another member
Alan greenspan the chirman of the privatelly owned Federal Reserve - the kike mega bank in the USA that prints the dollars and lends it to the USA ZOG government with the interest rate
he is also in the CFR

>he knew but he did nothing to stop

hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustav_Jugoslavije_iz_1974._godine

forgot pic
heres "based" Zbig teaching sunni muslim goatfuckers who to kill Slavs/Russians

FUG
wait, i'll soon raise you our coomies that altough were not KIKES but they weren't Serbians either
mostly Croats and Slovenes

Tanja Vojtehovski
A Corporative Mainstream Media KIKE that lives and works in Serbia
he recently lead a smear campaign aggainst our based No1 tennis player Novak Djokovic

KIKES ARE THE CANCER

KOLEKT (correct)
and a song
youtube.com/watch?v=124D9M-HGvM

Based serbs

>that article
Fucking hell, the Jewish press is insufferable.

Siniša Mali is a Serbian economist and politician, and current Mayor of Belgrade is also a mossads agent and also you guessed it a KIKE

are there typical Jewish names in Serbia?

youtu.be/VRMEVnvfVuY?t=160

Explain.

Latinka Perovic, member of the Serbian Liberal Political Party is Soros funded NGO shill and also a cryptoKIKE
She wants open borders, multiculuralism, affirmative action for Gypsies and a fuckingwar reparations to Albanian terrorist
she was the major lobyst for the release of 1000 captured UCK Albanian terrorist during the bombing of Yugoslavia in 1999
in return Albanians didn't release a single Serbian war prissioner, they slaughtered them all

Fuckin' faggy french mimes. Throwing pies, getting trapped inside invisible shit.

Thank you very much, always hated that cunt. Hope he dies.

WELL DONE SERBIA

this is the way to treat them

no
they take our name, but they keep their surname suffix that are barelly known amongst normies but gives kikes the advantage to recognise themselves amongst eachother
in Serbia they ussually tend to end with
KI and LI

>commies shuting down free speech
>Sup Forums sides with the communists

Shit writes itself.

Warehouse stocked with french box traps. You're all going down!

forgot the picture

I don't care if communists, nationalists, or even niggers are doing it, kikes getting shit thrown at them is a good thing no matter what.

Next time make sure you guys hang in. Thanks.

fuck the french, they are lost.

they are Serbian commies playing right into the jewish identity politics on the left side of the political spectrum
literally (((controlled oppositon)))
they're a somekind of a usefull idiots that larps as "national communist"

well that a pretty good way to restart the balkan conflict. Pit the culture decedent from orthodox christianity against the anti, the Muslims.

It should have been a granade not a cake.

>Famous French philosopher ((((((Bernard-Henri Levy))))))

you meant : """"Famous"""" (((((French))))(((philosopher))) ((((((Bernard-Henri Levy))))))

this guy is the fucking worst.

>nigger students in Belgrade
how this happened?

There's a difference between people who support and respect some of the points of communism and its theoretical function, and people who unironically want to implement full state communism.

Just guessing but, he should probably get out of Belgrade.

OH OUI

This

next time, throw something better... A grenade for example

t. david icke

it's just a coincidence goyim

nothing to see here
move along

no instead he speeded it up

t. SHILL

The Serbian government might be cucks but at least the people still stand strong

wrong, jews infiltrate en masse to take over an organisation, look at US, everything is juish
2nd example like frent said: oui

PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

JUST A COINCIDENCE GOY
PURE HONNEST COINCIDENCE

if a jew calls you goy tell him
> "he's a jew golem like all the other jews"

guarantee upsetion

Why are these french libshits apposing this jew?

t. bruh
but can you explain it a little further
it just doesn't add up in our language, i'll have to use it linguistic gymnastics of all kinds to translate proper meaning of these in Serbian Language

Fuck based.

About time people start telling these kikes to mind their own fucking business

the kikes life is sad, they're powerfull but everyone hates them.
I still remember when Israel was on fire and everyone was laughing at them from every side.

>right because they're kikes
>left because of muh palestinian

Also south american natives hate them with the heart because jews are dumb as fuck when they come to Chile.

yes , a golem is a jewish zombi made of wood earth etc. and magic (lmao)

so all jews always do the same scams : like mindless golem
^^

GOTCH'YA
SKOJ IS A GEORGE SOROS FUNDED NGO

SHILLING THIS OBSIOUS

GOLEM like the same in our language golem?
i should also say golem in Serbian?
right
not giant or somekind of that.

anyway t Helenbro

AHAHA that pie in the face was just satisfying
10/10 delivery

I hate jews from the bottom of my heart, and you compare me with your pic which is obvious jew lover

Also, calm your tits, i didn't know 2% of the things you mentioned, not everyone is autistic and collects that shit bro

Also, source that SKOJ is Soros funded NGO? If you're right, thanks, if not, fuck off

ah it the same eh ?
i think drawings show golem tall
(to fight for its jew kek)

Serbian economy was completly dismantled and transfered to Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia.
Mills, steel plants, factories, weapons, aeroplane, truck and car factories. Read up on it.

Both the Royal and Communis Yugoslavia favoured Croatia and Slovenia, Communist Yugoslavia added Bosnia and increased the favouritism.
Slobodan Vuković wrote excellent scientific papers on the topic of Ekonomski odnosi regiona u Jugoslaviji.

You have no idea about 1970 protets, MASPOK and 1974 Constitution. You are probably Tito fan, you treasonous imported mutt.

All of the fucktards that cry about Tito are cowardly, treasonous filth who sold the country and acted as NATO proxy infantry by toppling the government in a coup, burning down Parliament and vote ballots. Masked bandits raided National Bank, Zemun mafia participated, Dinkić led the way. First decision was to liquidate domestic banks even though they had larger assets than debts. Then they sold the financial sector to West, brought IMF and abolished bookkeeping administration, so they could launder money from privatisation and send it to off-shore accounts

>Sup Forums giving a fuck about free speech.

You need to go back to plebbit

I remember in Croatia when some British old hag cunt came to my university, She started scolding us on how we're too nationalistic, how we aren't enough open minded and tolerant in Croatia. Fuck these western pseudo intellectuals telling us how to live our lives.

based serbia

>You are probably Tito fan, you treasonous imported mutt.
i'm born in 1995, i just stated that people here like him, and the country was most prosperous in his reign. Never sympathized with him in any way.

>All of the fucktards that cry about Tito are cowardly, treasonous filth who sold the country and acted as NATO proxy infantry by toppling the government in a coup, burning down Parliament and vote ballots.
never cried about Tito, and i know 5th October was a Soros funded coup, what the fuck are you even on about?

You are socially retarded and unable to communicate to. I agree with you on most of the things, and admire your knowledge, yet all you do is throw insults at me. Curb your autism faggot, calm down.

You're knowledgable but unpleasant, you wouldn't succeed in redpilling anyone with that attitude. Even i don't like your negativity while agreeing with you. Learn to communicate

Pan-European nationalist movement Is RISING
That's why all of the kike shilling with communism
they're fucking afraid

they don't want strong sovereign nationalistic ethnostates, that's why they're offering their cool-aid fake movement
youtube.com/watch?v=36cfUbDXUbg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=QbbSv0m8CGI
youtube.com/watch?v=fxXTQBLmGW4

THE KIKES ARE ON A SUICIDE WATCH
I REPEAT THE KIKES ON A SUICIDE WATCH

don't let them infiltrate into this

Good based Serbia did nothing wrong

Modern philosophy is a fucking scam.
And BHL is the worst of them all.

> just stated that people here like him
no one likes him
everyone here despise that croat jesuit anglo agent
he gave entire KiM to shiptars
he divided only Serbia into 3 autonomous regions that laid the foundations for the future separatism
he and Djilas litarally invented Montenegro nation and forced them to change their identity to break away from Serbia
he gave serbian clay to be ruled and later seceded by croat and bosnian state
he killed 1 000 000 of peopple mostly serbian
he sent Serbian underaged children to fight aggainst professional german army and dieen masses hours before Soviets enter Yugoslavia

fucking die of cancer you braindead iliterate ignorant commie kike libshit

thanks again bro
good bles ya

ziveo bre!

Кocoвo je Cpбиja

I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING SHIT

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER

WHERE IS THE ENGLISH

>Levy
>philosopher

>(((EU))) meme

get hit by the door faggot OP

it's a (from jew) liberation thread

will you please read what i ever wrote on him?
>because our country peaked in every way while Tito (commie) was in power. He was a faggot who divided us even more (commies like the idea of unity, so you need to divide as much people as possible to be able to unite them) but people we're living well under his rule.
I said he was a faggot and divided us even more, why do you think i fetishize him? You're unable to process others' thoughts, clearly autistic

>fucking die of cancer you braindead iliterate ignorant commie kike libshit
i'm literally none of those things, you just trivilize the meaning of them by splurting it like that.

Congratulations, you're so fucking socially inadequate that you managed to turn against you someone who has similar beliefs. You're do more harm than good in terms of redpilling people. Die

Kek, thar fucking kike got it coming, although when OP talked about a fist fight, I expected something better than the faggy bullshit that actually happened.
Nonetheless, commies need to be exterminated until the very last one.