Trumpkin shills on double time damage control today...

Trumpkin shills on double time damage control today. Too ass rekt to even reply to all the retard coming out of the White House.

It would seem Democrats are in full meltdown mode actually.

sage

please review trump tweet feed, then tell us who is in meltdown mode

SAGE SHAREBLUE SHILL

PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR BASED PEDES

MAGA

ass rekt? shit... only shills say stupid jargon like this. What's next? Going to talk baby talk or call people sweetie?

how do you post from the soccer field?

NBC

Grab your pussy anchorman

MSNBC

Grab your pussy anchorman

So Trump goes into attack mode and you'll just keep telling yourself "He's crazy! He's unhinged!" and thinking it will never work out for him.

I'd suggest possibly trying a different tactic but you people are so far gone you'll never be able to view reality objectively again.

CNN

Don't ask, don't tell

Thats just trump being trump

Good one based pede! You redpilled that libcuck shill so hard haha!! Say, do you have any of those sweet "Colbert Rage" memes that have been going around? You know, the ones showing him "TRIGGERED" with the gibberish text on the bottom? Those are really cool and I want to find more so I can "trigger" the cucks on my instagram!

sean spicer return is live, if first question isn't about hiding in the fucking bushes journalism is dead

Funny how Sup Forums has grown almost completely silent about Trump now that he's imploding right in front of the whole world. Kek.

>T-trump s-shills are on damage control!
>desperately posts billy bush

Sad!

You have an odd definition of "silent".

u mad tho?

So constantly in damage control?

Trump is a stooge for the NWO. You are a shareblue shill or are a troll supporting the NWO indirectly. Gross.

oh shit trump made a dirty joke!
his campaign is finished!

OP clearly a Massive Faggot on damage control. Thanks for the shitpost, shareblue!

kill yourself fake american rat

Yeah, I am a little mad. If you are going to support the demon globalists, could you at least do it in an amusing or clever way? All this mentally retarded shilling gets under my skin after awhile.

And if you guys are just trolling, why not troll those who are actually funny to troll? It just gets tiresome trolling here.

cry some more

The tears meme is fucking corny. Why are new liberals co opting fascist Sup Forums humor?

>It's looking like the beginning of the end FER KARREEEMMPPPFFFFF
It's not, just liberals crying again. Everything is the "end" to you fucking children.

Is it weird that the Trump Bus tape was what actually convinced me to vote Trump?

Like, how he and Billy were talking about that girl right up until the door opens, like, "Awww yeah, damn I would totally fuck that," and then *pffffffssssshhhh* the door opens and they immediately go into presentable mode like, "Hi! How are you? You look lovely! Wonderful to see you."

And I remembered all the times I've done that with my friends and it just pushed him over for me, like, "Okay, he's a real guy. I'm in."

Anyone else feel that way?

>This just in: Man likes pussy
That's when I liked him more
My wife literally said "These are the women whining about this, yet reading 50 shades of grey"

That was when my girl realized the utter hypocrisy of the fake outrage, too, and she's been on board ever since.

the clinton camp had this idea that all women stick together behind closed doors. How fucking delusional does one have to be to think women behave this way in ANY aspect of life? Even their own friendships are riddled with backstabbing and conniving.

>assuming trump is not a globalist.
did you see anything he did in the business world pre-2016?

his supporters are not known for their critical thinking. Everything needs to be presented at a base level or they won't get it.

The Dems

Not sure if you know what meltdown means

its trumpftards posting 3 times as much to look strong. kek.

Hillary was such a terrible candidate that she lost to Donald Trump.

>reading Twitter

It's good for you rapid retarded commies and shitskins that are addicted to Twitter

>he said this on Twitter
>he said that on Twitter
>he tweeted some bullshit

It literally is irrelevant it's like you are distracted by him danglin shines things in front of you.

Meanwhile trump is ripping Washington apart and you guys obsess over his tweet being accurate/offensive

Jesus Christ you people are so stupid it's unvelivable

>ripping Washington apart
budget just passed funding Planned Parenthood, and doesn't fund the wall.

you were saying?

Oh yeah this is undoubtedly the end of Trump.

Funding for the wall doesn't exsist but that's more congress than the president

What I mean is what trump is doing to Washington, he is tearing it apart, outing the agencies against eachother firing people shrinking the executive making people turn off the news because it's all somfuckign exauhsting.

That disgusting swamp city garners far to much attention and I wish it would get hit with a. Meteor or something.

dc is not the center of the universe it i a black hole that sucks money and common sense into it and just drags the rest of the nation down

>dc is not the center of the universe it i a black hole that sucks money and common sense into it and just drags the rest of the nation down
agree completely. just disagree that trump is in anyway fixing that.

>hurr...muh secret safespace

eat some dicks

Reminder that that tape resulted in Trump getting the most black votes of any Republican since Reagan.

Imagine being this butthurt.

You have to be new to Trump's tweets. That's a part of his charm.

seriously, no one is even trying to defend the 'tapes' tweet.

I'm a huge libshit, and I would fucking love to see those tapes. Release em Donny!

also, the worldwide hack is crazy. this week is actually fucking HAPPENING!!!!

>autistic screeching is part of his charm
wow, you sure showed us smug liberals

Trump himself admitting firing Comey was over Russia investigation. Oh my how drumpfkins must feel embarrassed

his proposed budget for next year cuts spending massively. Shrinks government agencies. That's exactly how you fucking take power out of D.C.

Pretty much. He does something stupid then yells about it then he does something stupid and it repeats

lol nah, only shill here is you and I could tell you're sweating buckets. So, you been having suicidal thoughts lately? Don't worry user, no one will care when you put that bullet thru your head when they realize you're a leftist lunatic.

it must suck being this mindkilled

doesn't matter that he contradicted his own messaging, whatever he last said is the truth
>muh liberals are the "feels > reals"
>muh "negative polls are fake news"
>muh "this jobs report isn't fake cuz I'm in office"
trumpcucks should be brought out in the street and shot when Donny is impeached for obstruction of justice.'

think about it though, even if our dreams come true and he's caught red-handed with Russian money, his supporters still won't care
>the deep state fabricated the evidence
>better than being caught with Soros money
there's no hope for that quarter of the population, time to cull them

Are you retarded. For 2 days hes dumbass supporters, especially on Pol, said firing Comey was over hillary. Trump just admitted it was over the Russia investigation. Drumpfkins got btfo. It's all coming to a head.

What? Sup Forums is ecstatic that Trump is back to old form, and you faggots are going to pretend Sup Forums is doing damage control?

Based on the enormous amount of shills on Sup Forums today, it seems that it's you faggots who are doing damage control. :^)

You must get exhausted being so ass wrecked all the time. Hahahhaha can't wait for 2020 when trump wins again. My guess is faggots like you are going to suicide yourself by then. Must suck being a complete and utter waste of time, everything you stand for means nothing and you're nothing but an MSM brainwash victim.

define massive. 3%, 10%, 20% ??? any of that would be a huge step in the right direction.

and he can propose all he wants. leaders get it passed. and trump is not a leader.

>leaders get it passed
I guess Obama wasn't much of a leader then, considering you Dems whined for eight years about how he was obstructed by the Republicans.

Nuggets,
I'm genuinly scared of Molach l8ly holy fuck i hope this brings as much chaoas as possible. Only chaoas will bring logos back to the west.

you're literally just avoiding the fact that he did a 180 on messaging, and admitted that "that russia thing" was an important factor in the firing.

if you're not trolling, kindly remove yourself from the gene pool. people like you will make the same mistake next time another used car salesman thinks they can run a government.

>everything you stand for means nothing and you're nothing but an MSM brainwash victim.
kek, project harder trumpcuck. you're nothing but a Sup Forums brainwash victim
>mfw people actually thought celebrity blowhard Donald J Trump is an honorable man worthy of the presidency

Operation go home

Omg I'm gay for Trump now.

Operation stop being a faggot. Oascar Yankee go!

news flash... there are more than two groups of people in the world. being against trump doesn't equate to being for obama.

this whole TEAM mentality is fucking stupid.

>to all the retard coming out of the white house

christ you people are illiterate

I know they are holy fuck.

>tfw

The spiceman buttfucks snowflakes daily.