What's in the space plane? It is run by the secretive Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, not NASA

What's in the space plane? It is run by the secretive Air Force Rapid Capabilities Office, not NASA.

It looks kinda small for a spy satellite. And 2 years?

Is the space race still on? Has Russia or China copied our secret space plane yet?

reuters.com/article/us-space-military-spaceplane-idUSKBN1830PF?feedName=scienceNews&feedType=RSS

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AbDBP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have heard that it might be a satellite killer, or some reconnaissance vessel. I have also heard that they might install a resonant cavity thruster on the thing. Not sure about that, though.

Just another white project to keep the public convinced we are still reliant upon combustion-type propulsion and not using electrogravitic.

well it is not that secret since they announced its launch and landing. they want someone to know about it. its the 2 years that is roasting my monds. launched in the obama timeline, lands in the trump timeline.

I'm going to give them 5 years to disclose before I reveal ionic electrostatic propulsion.

discord.gg/AbDBP

there was a NEET inside of it with space food supplies for 700 days and they tested how humans react in such conditions

misinformation is a very powerful tool.

is it really secret when some shit site reports about it?

maybe an average sized hans could fit inside, or a manlet american.

Military grade Emdrive.

We gon space, nyaga.

>reuters

Unfortunately this.

Theyre testing a new nuke delivery system thats completely autonomous and undetectable.

You throw few of those suckers into orbit and hide them in debris. Nobody will never ever find them again.

Theyre vastly cheaper than nuclear subs too which require maintenance and such. There is no human component involved

it's just a generic observation / satellite kill platform as far as anyone knows.

Black Knight

ITT:

I can neither confirm nor deny that niggas are posting comments in a honeypot that will put them on a watchlist.

this space plane is full of redpills!

nice triple tri.

also. the media said that was swamp gas.

>those suits
Does it have radioactive particles on it from space? Spook

The X-37B's payload bay (the area in which the cargo is packed) measures 7 feet long by 4 feet wide (2.1 by 1.2 m) — about the size of a pickup truck bed.

Pickup truck measurements. America, fuck yeah! you euros can not comprehend.

hmm, sounds Tesla-like

yeah that is a little odd. i thought there was no radiation in space? space germs?

Maybe they were testing some sort of nuclear reactor/weapons platform in space?

This is the God emperors return to man as prophesied!
ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR

Radiation is one of the few things there is allot of in space

>secret
>here have a look goyim.

no i think we signed some kinda space combat treaty or something.

it is that small payload size that is interesting. and since it has had 4 missions that were publicly announced this seems like it is beyond flight and longevity testing. those would have been done in secret and wrapped up years ago. this is some black project. i just hope it turns out to be wicked cool.

It's engines use hypergolic propellant, which is two chemicals which spontaneously ignite when they come into contact with each other.
Simplifies engine & fuel tank design, as they're stable at a wide temperature/pressure range and ignite reliably.

The problem with this is that the chemicals used (dinitrogen tetraoxide & unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine, for example) are EXTREMELY toxic.
They're basically explosive cancer, and corrosive as well. So if you're exposed to them, you'll get cancer & die if you survive the severe chemical burns to your lungs.

Probably the fuel it burns.

>Has Russia or China copied our secret space plane yet
says the country who had to pay $70 million a seat to fly astronauts on russian spacecraft

Neat!

I thought it was a tarp or some kind of cloth covering that got away from astronaughts

Looks to be plenty big enough to be a spy satellite. It's ridiculous how small instrumentation is these days

I want to FUCK that Space Plane!

says it burns jp-8 and hydrogen-peroxide. could be hydrazine which they won't disclose.

The fucking stupid shit that comes out of your mouth achmed, they use liquid hydrogen as fuel. Please get educated then come back.

They wear these suits because the plane is extremely radioactive from all the shit at it's flying through and needs to be decontaminated (washed down). Nobody wants mesothelioma

I bet they were testing to see if they could just hide a nuke in it and see how well they could control it from the ground.
Using a space plane to just drop on nuke on anyone at anytime anywhere on Earth is much easier than having to use subs which require more crew, can only launch missiles from the sea and also the missiles have to travel up and then down to their target.

Hydrazine, they even did this for the shuttle, she is only near it after the deemed it safe

There is extreme radiation in space due to the suns rays, on earth we are largely protected due to our atmosphere but not in space.

DO IT NOW YOU KEK! Whites need to gtfo and found a pure human world.

It's a modular spy satellite, you just exchange the old payload for a new one and send it up again to test the equipment.

Guy on the the left has a THICC fucking booty, hotdamn.

low earth orbit warfare has been on for a little while.

>they use liquid hydrogen as fuel. Please get educated then come back.

Look it up you dumb spic. They use hypergolic fuels in the reaction control systems, & orbital engines.
Why? Reliability & long-term stability of propellants.

There's even an entire family of launch vehicles that use them: The Russian 'Proton' rockets.

Testing a ion engine and some new composite materials to see if space impacts it's strength

It's a replacement for our space shuttle that was decommissioned not too long ago.

What if all our dreams will be crushed one day? What if there is no anti-gravity or electrogravitic propulsion? What if there is no hyperspace and the stars will forever be beyond our reach?

Likely it uses hydrazine fuel if it stays so long in space as its reliable and easier to store. It is a highly toxic chemical that acts like the meme tv radiation that melts your flesh and mutates you into deformed creature with grotesque cancerous growths appearing everywhere. Very cool stuff. Would love to get my hands on some.

Yup. Really sad, because North Korea is already decades ahead of us in this field of technology.

yeah hide some nukes already in orbit for controlled EMPs. this better be a thing.

How does not giving it a name make it more secret

Plane isn't really secret, payloads are.

>Does it have radioactive particles on it from space? Spook

Hypergolic fuels are really really poisonous. Space craft must be inspected for possible fuel residue.

Nice megumin, check out mine.

>Read liquid hydrogen
Rather be a catholic spick than a goat fucking achmed

The space shuttle can carry space station modules, the "space plane" can not.

Proofs

You forgot to turn off your proxy kid

Who cares?
let the ruskies build and maintain rockets while we're busy building the next generation of space vehicles.

Hopefully they are smart enough to not employ any chinks on the project, but probably not.

You're still wrong, spacecraft use hypergolic propellants. Just fucking google it you dumb sack of burger flesh.

Rods from God?
Some anti satellite weapon?
Maybe just testing maned space combat missions like shit is going to hit the fan go blow up everything that is not ours?

Russia gets caught sniffing around the main internet lines going across the ocean sometimes. Its just a good idea to feel this shit out just in case.

It's a Domino's pizza delivery vehicle to send pizza to the Space Station

the space shuttle was NASA. this is all about warfare.

The X-37 program started in 1999 with NASA, which initially planned to construct two vehicles: an Approach and Landing Test Vehicle (ALTV) and an Orbital Vehicle.

NASA transferred the project to the U.S. military in 2004 — specifically, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). At that point, X-37 became a classified project.

NaBro, he just shat himself.

Does that shit leak into the atmosphere if they use it as fuel?

R O D S OF G O D

>ionic electrostatic propulsion.
That just sounds like a regular ion drive, you didn't invent shit.

Please dont start with the retarded "rods from god" crap.

Hint: You need more energy to put the rods from god into orbit than you need to just shoot them with a ballistic missile from ground to target and you get the same amount of boom out of it.

pls be mini virus bomb

>It looks kinda small for a spy satellite.
confirmed mega retard

>Would love to get my hands on some.

So would the muslim world.
Fuck an acid attack

I would venture to guess such organic compounds would denature from the strong ultraviolet rays and the chemicals would just decompose

BLUEBEAM
L
U
E
B
E
A
M

The entire purpose is that orbital rods would be impossible to intercept by all practicality.

> i thought there was no radiation in space?
'Murrica, fug yah!

The X37-B was acting as a testbed for the experimental EMDrive JPL needed checked out in 0 gravity and a miniaturized Molten Salt nuke reactor needed testing. Can't prove this without revealing myself so I won't bother.

Have fun guys

Negligible.
Btw they put it airbags too.

It docked with the Black Knight satellite.

I would not be surprised if they are looking into nuclear weapon delivery from space. The 2 years could of been mapping the earth for a brand new system.

Anybody know how reliant on satellites nuclear weapons systems actually are? Whats more does anybody know If there was a follow up to project star wars?

Then we will fucking send bacteria or some kind of seed to every planet that might even be there. Or maybe we just build our own long term environments but make them mobile. Arks.

Accept that fact that many generations will live and die on the ship. Try to keep it earth like so we dont change along the way.

No long distance instant or close communication is going to be depressing. But fuck it onward and upwards.

That is the original version designed for NASA. NASA cancelled it, military restarted the program. Given that missions it flies are very long, it wouldn't be surprising they changed the engine and fuel to more reliable option.

the idea of the space based ones is they are always there ready hard to detect and impossible to intercept. the idea is to put all the work in during prep and then it just happens when you push the button everyone can get fucked nothing they can do.

You have no clue the burgers in that picture were trolling, do you? They meant human DNA, who the fuck doesn't want to know if your food has people crumbs in it?

Yea, sure.

>what are lasers

the bible does not mention radiation on space planes.

checkmate cavity creep.

So fucking what? The point is that it's undetectable, almost.

The EM drive wasnt know enough to test two years ago was it?

Cause that would be interesting.

>It looks kinda small for a spy satellite. And 2 years?

>2 years of flight

PLUTO SLAM is fucking back!

i used to believe this shit, how americans are retarded but the rest of the world people are smarter in general

after travelling, i realize most of the world is retarded. i dated a grad student and a teacher in the UK, one couldnt spell basic words, the other would ask retarded questions about every movie we watched

kind of scary when you think about it

>Rods from God?

Ridiculously expensive and not worth it. It's much easier & more economical to just fire a low-observable cruise missile.

>Some anti satellite weapon?

If it was, it's a stupidly expensive one compared to strapping a antisat missile to an F-15.

It probably degrades quickly when exposed to sunlight, so it's "mostly harmless" during rocket launches. Although residents downrange of the Proton launches claim that acid rain falls after launches.
The Ruskies claim "is of total safe tovarisch ))))", but they'll be replacing it with the Kerosene-fueled Angara series. Not sure what that says of the safety of lower-stage use of hypergolic fuels.

So for use in stuff like reaction-control systems, satellites and space probes it's perfectly fine.

Boeing have toyed up with idea of scaling X-37 up by 180%, in that configuration its payload bay could be equipped with six seat passenger capsule.

check the average height in Germany and then in the US my dude

>W-we were just trolling you! We meant human hydrocarbons!

What the hell are you suppose to do with a laser against a giant rod?

EM Drive is a literal meme. If they're testing thrusters, they're testing stuff like hall-effect thrusters.

burn it up before it hits the ground, obviously

they already have the technology and do it with missiles, you just need a stronger or more lasers

Both of you are savage animals before the might of China.