Your opinions about IRA

Why you love them, why you hate them.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWeiAnOB1rY
youtube.com/watch?v=VstDOv0C1do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They give the white race a bad name. Litterally Isis teir terrorists.
Plus they're never gonna get the Northern part of their shitty island back

Utter cunts.

I've had family almost killed by these fuckers, and yet, John McDonnell believes IRA terrorists should be 'honoured'.

Try and fight for your independence, you stupid fucks, because it will not come with your shit tactics of alienating the fuck out of everybody.

Fuck them with a passion.

terrorist child killing commie scum

Based catholic warriors.

Fuck off faggot

They should have killed more soldiers. Those faggots needs to learn their lesson. At least the IRA have balls to fight of the British cocksuckers.

Provos were scum of the earth

Don't see them fighting against their nation being blacked.

controlled opposition to discredit any real opposition.

If you didn't fuck with the Irish and abuse them so ruthlessly, they would not have taken such extreme measures.

Ahahahahahahahahahahshahshshshshshshshshshshshshshshshssgsgsgsggssgsgsgsgsgsgshshshsshsh

BTFO United Kingdom not for much longer wankers

Fuck that we civilised those bogtrotting cunts and they lived off our backs. Ungrateful swines.

Communist faggots.

Ar-15s are a low recoil, high velocity freedom stick.

Built my own from the bottom up and love the sum' bitch.

As for the guy holding it? He looks like a weirdo.

Your country lies in ruins

Fin.

Gerry Adams has never been a member of the IRA. Why would you post his image?

Pretty based way to save for retirement desu

After learning how many of them were Commies, it amazed me how I fast I threw away my bag of potatoes and learned how to say God Save The Queen.

A necessary evil. I remember growing up in boston and everywhere you went in Southie, there would be donation jars to support the IRA.

I presume you mean the Provisional and not the Official, OP.

Originally began in ex-British army drinking clubs in Falls Rd etc and attracted a lot of young idealists. Then it got penetrated heavily by MI5 and started attracting criminal types, bigots and no marks who wanted to act tough. Then became part of controlled opposition. Operation Steak knife etc

I hate them and what they stand for, but fuck they make some good war songs.

They are the true warriors of Ireland and the heroes of Ulster. They won the Anglo-Irish war and got the Republic from the Brits, but they couldn't take Northern Ireland back.

Still, the Irish didn't have much, but when they fought the Brits back the IRA pipe bombed the living hell out of those Anglo cunts and sent them packing.

you know nothing of our history! and the northern irish are our people and we treat them no different than a liverpudlian or londoner

they was infested with communists thats why they sperged out

dont worry lad when cali goes down this road ill say to you why did you not treat them better? then you will understand

>I actually felt some sympathy for their cause until I was killed in a bombing back in the late 80s. Oh well. Carry On.

That nigger is more likely to be a Brit than an Argie, judging by our countries' demographics.

Hate them because supported commies/terrorists in my country.

If i'm correct, there are nearly no more whites in Boston. Let alone Irish.

Fucking cowardly cunts. I fucking hate the IRA. Fuck McGuinness I hope the old cunt is roasting in Hell. FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA.

>They won the Anglo-Irish war and got the Republic from the Brits

The trade war? No they lost that, and their war of independance, they ended up have the 1912 bill implemented in only the Southern part of their country and remained a Monarchy till 1948.

>They won the Anglo-Irish war and got the Republic from the Brits

Again no, they didn't. We sent in the army in 1972 to restore order, they did and finally withdrew in 2007.

>American education.

kek fuck off fenian.

>britain
>country
Argie education at its best

Fucking dumb Yankee cunt. You know fuck all about Ulster. Cock sucking faggot.

childhood is idolizing them adulthood is realising they are pro immigration cucks

I hate the IRA because they're terrorists. They're too fucking gay to put on an emblem and have a real fight.

I like the IRA because they're the only major terrorist organization that has abided by a treaty - which really makes them, by the nature of their treaty, no longer a terrorist organization.

It's about 40% white, even though it was literally nearly 90% just back in the 60's and 70's it's fucked up

Lots of Irish still live in South Boston though. but once more niggers started moving in back in the 70's most Irish left the city for the suburbs. South Boston still has it's Irish heritage and lots of guys supported the IRA. Bars in Boston and small groups really funded the IRA

In Southie, its still white. The blacks can't afford to live there. I am from Southie and its all Central American and a barrio. Dorchester, Mattapan, etc are nigger nests.

Eastie*

Are you seriously going to say they lost the War of Independence? You're 100% wrong you revisionist cuck. The war of independence resulted in the ceasefire and the creation of the Irish Free State. It led right to the Government of Ireland act and right after that the treaty was established creating the Republic of Ireland and separating the 6 counties of North Ireland from the republic

The only reason Northern Ireland even stayed was because of unionists that were protestant, because the people wanted to be part of the U.K., if the Catholics had been a majority, North Ireland would not be part of the union right now

Godless Baby killers, an embarrassment to us.

Stay triggered brit cuck

>they lived off our backs

Is this what they teach in Britain? lol

no we dont learn anything about ireland because you aint relevant

you are litterally worshiping antifa terrorists thinking its 1776 you stupid fucking pleb

info gathering thread.

You can even fight the muslimization of your own country.

well the opposite is true. Our monks restored civilisation to Britain after the Romans left. We supplied Britain with food and soldiers for centuries. You lived off our backs.

you cant talk swede cuck,you are the rape capital of europe due to weak cuckedness

i bet i could rape your sister and maintain eye contact with you while doing so and there is a 90% chance you would do nothing

Britain is not a country you retarded british inbred? Then what the fuck is it?

>The United Kingdom of Great Britain. Usually, it is shortened to United Kingdom or the UK, though Britain is also an officially recognised short form.

IRA are too focused on being against the UK rather than being Irish. They'd be communist, muslim, and black, but at least they'd not be English.

its a union of countries

>britain AKA the original globalists insert their imperalist dick into ireland
>protestant cucks mass imported purposefully
>hardworking catholics start getting BTFO in their own backyard
>more than 130 years of fighting back for a free republic of Ireland
>british banterlads STILL think Ireland is rightful british clay

Supporting British rule of Ireland is supporting (((King Henry))) and the globalists

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWeiAnOB1rY

>who would win, The British military or a few thousand commies with AR's?

Are you fucking dense? Henry was a Jew?? You fucking dumb Yankee cunt. God I swear I fucking hate Yanks when it comes to their total ignorance of British history.

>subverted christianity
>attacked a nation with immigration
>used his control of foreign nations to shake them down for shekels and resources

Sure sounds Jewish to me!

"In 1527, King Henry VIII was desperate to divorce his first wife, Catharine of Aragon. So when his Catholic advisors denied him annulment, Henry sent messengers to the Jewish community in Italy, instead, hoping that a little money might win them over to his side.

(He would have asked England’s Jews if his predecessor King Edward hadn’t expelled them in 1290.)

Henry figured anything the Jews told him would have solid enough biblical grounding for him to persuade the archbishop. He even ordered a complete copy of the Talmud for England, hoping it would help his case. It’s unclear who would have helped him with all that Aramaic.

Henry’s messengers managed to find a few rabbis and scholars in Italy willing to accept bribes and give the king the answer he wanted, including Marco Raphael, a rabbi who converted to Catholicism. Raphael and two others argued that the king’s marriage to Catharine was null because she’d been married to Henry’s deceased brother and there’s a biblical prohibition against sleeping with one’s brother’s wife—though there’s a separate biblical commandment to marry one’s brother’s wife, so go figure. (It should be noted, however, that these laws do not apply to gentiles!)

Ultimately, Henry decided to just split completely with the Catholic Church."

Totally useless. They never accomplished anything in over 30 years of fighting.

Just fucking wow at British education.

Do you seriously believe that the United Kingdom is not a country? Jesus fucking Christ.

>The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain, is a sovereign country in western Europe.

>Although the United Kingdom, as a sovereign state, is a country, England, Scotland, Wales and, to a lesser degree, Northern Ireland, are also regarded as countries, though they are not sovereign states.

Too cowardly to engage in actual warfare, instead they killed innocent civillians who had nothing to do with any of the shit they were fighting for. They killed little kids and their grandparents. Devasted families out enjoying their sunday afternoons.

Their only redeeming qualities are having the self-respect to be nationalists, and being honest enough to abide by the treaties they sign.

Do you not think we're taught fucking history at school you fucking duck-egg? There were more reasons that wanting divorce. He wanted their wealth too. Oh and I'd rather be a Prod than a kid diddling fucking Cuckolic.

You guys complain about ISIS a lot for a country that let them in and allow them to sell your kids into sex slavery.

I like the IRA because they are not like ISIS in that they eventually went out of their way to avoid civilian casualties. I like them because I am also Irish.

I don't like them because they've been infected by Marxism.

It's a union of 4 countries that utterly decimated your shit invasion in a few weeks. Fucking nigger.

Fucking papist child killing scum. Basically, anyway. The Brits weren't all that nice to the Irish, but before the Brits came along and introduced them to civilization, the fucking micks were dirt poor chattel slaves working potato farms. No they're technically a first world country.

based pre-independence
became shit-tier like the uvf / any other loyalist terrorist groups

>I'd rather be Jewish than a Catholic

shalom brother, terror attack soon friend of allah

The fact that they have to run around wearing balaclavas and toting AKs is concrete proof that the Irish are really the niggers of the white race.

It was also a mistake letting these cunts into America. All of them vote Democrat and contributed to the problems of inner cities.

solid burn

why are you surprised?
What do you think the natural reaction of a native people is when the oppressing government is a centre-right monarchy?

It's like brits / burgers can't grasp this, and their only retort is either muh tatos, or muh commies.
We see the same in scotland.

is this a romanticized memory? last "real" Irishman that I knew who was not complete drunk tard converted to Islam.

You're not fucking IRISH, you're AMERICAN. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY YOU'RE AMERICAN FFS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lads, plastics, please stop. You are a disgrace.

I was in born in 1998, I had nothing to do with this. I am not a pipe bomber or a child killer, but that is the sort of stereotype given due to the ira. I have to deal with that legacy. getting kids killed or in jail instead of pursuing education Fuckin IRA scum they will rot in hell.

The monks of the Norman kings who kicked the shit out of a bog people who previously were slaves of the Vikings?

I think you've hit your pint level tonight paddy

Thank you based potato man.

Please, no need for that insensitivity about our past.

O................k.

>american education

Ireland brings civilisation to the North of Britain
>The Gaelic kingdom of Dál Riata was founded on the west coast of Scotland in the 6th century. In the following century, the Irish missionary Columba founded a monastery on Iona and introduced the previously pagan Scoti and pagan Picts to Celtic Christianity

Ireland returns civilisation to Britain after the Romans leave and Anglo-Saxons pagans take over. Leaving behind entire schools, churches, monasteries etc.
>Aidan of Lindisfarne (died 31 August 651) was an Irish monk and missionary credited with restoring Christianity to Northumbria. He founded a monastic cathedral on the island of Lindisfarne
>In his years of evangelism, Aidan was responsible for the construction of churches, monasteries and schools throughout Northumbria.

Grand bunch of lads.

Good with tools and such.

Because I like my ancestral heritage.

Ireland attempts to save Anglo-Saxons from the French-Norman invasion
>Sons of Harold Godwinson, who had sailed from Ireland with a fleet of 64 ships to the mouth of the River Taw in Devon. They had escaped to Leinster after the Battle of Hastings in 1066 where they were hosted by Diarmait. In 1068 and 1069 Diarmait lent them the fleet of Dublin for their attempted invasions of England.

Love them cuz they look cool and use to stand for something noble. Hate them cuz i hear they're Commies now so they're obsolete.

The Irish a violent and psychotic people, go there if you dont believe me.

The "Irish Struggle" is exactly that, its not a freedom movement, its simply a never ending passive aggressive hate movement. The Irish have a codependent relationship exactly the same as the Palestinians have with Jews. The Palestinians could elevate their living standards but purposely shit themselves in order to make themselves a never ending 'oppressed' people.

The 'struggle' in Northern Ireland stopped because people stopped taking the irish shits seriously and called them out for what they are which is common terrorists.

hardly better than the pikeys

You guys complain about jews a lot for a country that let in and allow them to sell your kids into sexy slavery

Least they're white and will grow up.

bunch of cunts, family had to leave Ireland. It's a shithole now but still splitting up family is reprehensible.

I despise the cunts but I cant help but sympathise slightly for their cause. I can safely say if it were the other way round and the filth were in occupation of England, I would want to massacre them.

Im an Englishman of Scots / Irish Catholic stock so support for them in my family is obvious. When I call them on their shit tho they say the same old 'dont forget muh Irish roots' bollocks. The cunts in my family are like the silly fucking yanks who think an Irish great grandparent makes them fully Irish.

When I go full Ubermensch blackpilled on the cunts they soon shut up. But fuck the IRA.

Still a 10% chance I would stab you and piss on your corp, faggot!

But you're not Irish you fucking Euro mutt. You're not European and never will be. I bet you're into Asatru or some wannabe shit too.

>why you love them

Ahaha, not on my board you dirty fucking taig

Based American. Thank you burger.

>Litterally Isis teir terrorists
I don't recall ISIS phoning in warnings about their bombings.

>when the paddy irishman terrorists eat your horse

youtube.com/watch?v=VstDOv0C1do

Anyone got a detailed list of IRA weaponry?
At least a few shipments from libya/gadaffi got through. They loved their folding stock AR's from murica as well.

Why I hate some burgers. All this 'I'm Irish', 'I'm Scottish', no you're fucking not. You're American. Why are you so ashamed of being American?

>The 'struggle' in Northern Ireland stopped because people stopped taking the irish shits seriously and called them out for what they are which is common terrorists.

>it's a retarded bruger tries to psychoanalyze situations he knows nothing about episode
major violent actions stopped because of a political agreement after years of negotiation. It allows NI to be returned by clear political means and ensures nationalists have equal power.