Stephen Fry explains why people believe Trump

>“The skills they lacked were the same skills required to recognize their incompetence,” Fry said. “The incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge.”

It's simple drumpfkins, you're incompetents.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stephen-fry-explains-lies_us_591550ebe4b00f308cf4323c
youtube.com/watch?v=rW9R6jgE7SQ
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2012/04/stephen-fry-a-stupid-persons-idea-of-what-an-intelligent-person-is-like.html
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/09/that-stephen-fry-moment-revisited.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up Texas

he would know, he isn't even a competent actor. also you are in Puerto Rico. you literally do not matter. the best thing you have going for you is that my web browser made me capitalize puerto rico. a small brained people, with crazy women.

Who?

>muh dumb rednecks

College educated whites voted for Trump over Hilldawg, men and women.

Yeah marginalize people further. Instead of explaining your position resort to ad homs. That's been working out for you guys.

Really? Well thanks to English being a so easy and pleb language to dominate, anyone can pretty much speak it, including all the island niggers that will probably soon populate your crappy state, thanks to our american passport.

You better take good care of that wife of yours.

how will we ever recover???

But seriously guys, we can't let him get the Konami codes.

i believe you, fat jewish mentally unstable faggot

The alleged comedian Stephen Fry is a stupid person's idea of an intelligent person.

In reality he is a pedophile rapist.

blompf btfo

Who is this kike?

drumpfkins are retarted,how is this news?

loving a cartoon frog is the first sign of mental illness

lol glumk supporters r dum
amirite guyz??????

The question he should be asking himself is, how badly did the Establishment fail if someone like Trump could get in and win.

The general ignorance of the masses is always present in a democracy, it's up to those in power to justify their power to the people. If they can't do it, its their own fault.

Just say Dunning–Kruger, you pedo kike.

kek

Had a buddy that dated a puerto rican girl. She cut his face with a razor blade when he broke up with her. They were sitting at a checkpoint on a military base. She got dragged out of the car by MPs.

This

Oh god, is he one of those eternal anglos?

That's a very eloquent way of saying lolurdumb.

No I'm pretty certain it was people who pull the wagon of taxes and advance western civilization vs the people on the wagon of welfare.

jesus christ that hubris tho

>listening to a pseudo-intellectual and literal bi-polar suicidal dick sucker

kek underrated

People believe Trump because they personally witness the incessant attacks from the same nest of lying snakes talking shit about him now roll off him like water all through the campaign.

The burden of proof is now on them, not Trump. The lying liars who lie have handed Trump the benefit of the doubt for a long time.

This is the guy who married some 20 year old emo boy

I won't listen to him

>big words
>fancy talk

How many months is he nao?

>hates God for giving children bone cancer
>gives aids to young boys

>parroting the wikipedia Dunning-Kruger article as his original thoughts
What a moron.

Why won't these inbred retarded hillbilly sister fucking hicks vote for me?!?!! I don't get it!

Stephen Fry is up there with Frankie Boyle, the Beatles and the NHS when it comes to fucking annoying, worthless and in the case of the humans smug mediocre shite that gets constantly praised by my mouthbreathing countrymen. Who gives a fuck what that fat homo thinks

Chotto hazukashii desune?

Yeah but Fry is a homosexual pedo who married a young toy boy and was caught fucking him outside of an Iceland shop one day.

Someone should explain why is it that all democrats do is slander.

Yes, also Jewish.

>>“The skills they lacked were the same skills required to recognize their incompetence,” Fry said. “The incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge.”
You could literally say the same about celebrities and sjw activism.

>The skills they lacked were the same skills required to recognize their incompetence,” Fry said. “The incompetent are often blessed with an inappropriate confidence buoyed by something that feels to them like knowledge.”
so the dunning-kruger effect

he's wrong, the poor did it because it saved jobs in the rust belt
rich people did it because he's republican
we did it because he pissed off libtards

How is the NHS annoying and worthless?

Do you want poor people to die if they can't afford insurance?

>it's another "everyone I disagree with is dumb and ignorant" episode
>is dumb and ignorant himself
err I mean..
>le based actor/expert of American politics says le Drumpf and his supporters are le stupid xD
Sup Forums btfo

Literally every time they're given a chance to figure out how and why they've lost the answer is always the same:

>DURR DRUMPFKINS ARE DUMB AND VOTED FOR DUMMY TRUMP BECAUSE OF DUMBNESS

How about for once you analyze your own shortcomings, you literal faggot?

kek, seriously though, how many times has he tried to kill himself? It's like the good part of his brain is trying to make him do what's right.

This pretty much desu. Trump won because normal Republicans (even ones that hated Trump in the primaries) just stayed with the Republican Party. Voters in Minnesota and Pennsylvania just switched to trump to save jobs (because of protectionism). Edgelords voted for trump because of fucking SJWs:

reminder that being a gay Jew makes you about 148.8% likely to be a pedo

>literally just rephrased my post slightly
maybe drumpf supporters really are dumb

>But there is a psychology lesson that could help explain it, according to Cambridge University-educated actor Stephen Fry, [b]who was voted the most intelligent person on TV in the United Kingdom.[/b]

According to the cuckington post

huffingtonpost.com/entry/stephen-fry-explains-lies_us_591550ebe4b00f308cf4323c

>Wants to pay for nigger healthcare
>Paki healthcare too
>Chav healthcare too
>Heroin addict healthcare too
>Fat bastard healthcare too

the list goes on. I want this country's stock to improve, to do that, we need to thin the herd, the NHS just subsidizes the existence of people who don't need to be here while I have to go to work to pay for the fucking shit, I could afford health insurance if I needed it so yeah actually fuck em

Poor Fry has bi-polar and has spoke publicly about his depression and mood swings and you want us to listen to what this broken chap has to say... i say, good luck

>most intelligent
>tfw too smart to not want to kill yourself

That would be an ironic statement for a smart man to make.
Its like the saying great men think alike

Actually it's the other way around. People who oppose Trump are idiots, but they lack the intelligence to realize this, so they persist in their idiocy.

Stephen Fry

>Stephen Fry explains why people believe Trump
Has he explained why he fucks a boy 30 years younger than him?

>most intelligent
>voted

FUCKING
KEK
LADS

Puerto Rico is bankrupt !!! Pay debnits !!!!!

Wouldn't really say English is 'easy'. It flows much like spanish so you had an advantage even over a frenchman

This guy makes his living off being an overly verbose blowhard. It's like that snot nosed first year college student who just discovered a thesaurus put on a fake british accent and made a career of it

He literally just said Trump voters are so stupid they don't know they're stupid....but to make himself relevant he dressed it up in fancy words

But blacks and mestizos are demonstrably the least intelligent and unskilled people in the country, and they overwhelmingly voted for Hillary....

But what if the ad homs are true?

Jew + pedo

yeah it's like don't tell people how to live their lives when you can't keep your room clean

>makes this whole video youtube.com/watch?v=rW9R6jgE7SQ
>doesn't see how it applies to him and his understanding of what happened in American politics
>spouts bullshit "facts" about immigrants being good
>all his examples of American criminals are white
kek, fuck that faggot jew

I'm guessing the fat faggot owns a couple of restaurants.

It's much much easier for romance language speaking folks to learn English than the other way around tho.

>It's simple drumpfkins, you're incompetents.
t.territory begging the don to bail them out

Stephen Fry is a disgusting paedophile faggot

Lol this is a good bait but I actually spend 3 hours today cleaning my room and now I'm mopping you fucking psychic

The best thing about Puerto Rico is that their women, when mixed and grown in the US, tend to be pretty attractive. I've been in a loyal relationship with a beautiful girl for a little over a year and I still think about a Puerto Rican mutt who looks sort of like Zoe Saldana that I used to fuck on the reg. Incredibly annoying liberal but extremely hot.

Well put.

>they're dumb and they make bad decisions because they're too dumb to know they're dumb

This is ironic, right?

>implying the majority here wants the burgers to bail the goverment.

Bwahahaha by all means, fuck them in the ass, every public employee deserves it and more. Just make sure they won't be able to migrate to your state, cause after that is your own damn problem.

good senpai. cleanliness is next to godliness as to sorting yourself out

>Stephen Fry
tHE FAGGOT IS RIGHT, SHARTS ARE DUMB

A lot of the time the ad homs are true. They're still ad homs though and those that resort to them are either lacking a coherent argument, logic, wisdom or all three.

There's so much irony in this coming from an actor who has zero experience in sociology or politics (he has a degree in fucking ENGLISH LITERATURE) that I think I'm going to get haemochromatosis.

The man is so puffed up on his own bullshit that he makes Narcissus look humble.

people are just to dumb to see how great a candidate hillary was

Ah yes, the man stupid people think is a good example of a smart person.

>if you don't believe in the climate change hoax it's "the Dunning-Kruger effect in full force"
his whole video basically has nothing to do with anything, he blames ignorance/the Dunning-Kruger effect without explaining how it's linked to Trump disagreeing with him.

Basically the whole dishonest premise is that only someone ignorant could disagree.

Oh look it's another
>people who always hated Trump pretend to "really know why" people voted Trump
>Stephen Fry
instantly discarded

who the fuck cares about this worthless faggot??
stop talking about him for fuck's sake.

i want to move to Denmark

Must read articles from Based Peter Hitchens about the time he met Stephen Fry

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2012/04/stephen-fry-a-stupid-persons-idea-of-what-an-intelligent-person-is-like.html

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2013/09/that-stephen-fry-moment-revisited.html

Fry is referring to a well known study done on college students which showed that students that believed they were going to do really well actually did worse in most cases. Whereas the students that thought they'd do worse actually did better in most cases.

>The lying liars who lie h

You should apply to write for Trump and his gang.

Nixon's VP, Spiro Agnew was not articulate, but he had hilarious speech writers like William Saffire who coined phrases like "nattering nabobs of negativity" that Agnew actually delivered with a straight face.

Doesnt that apply to hilary tho

>voted
>most intelligent man
>on tv

I wish I had the 'wow, it's fucking nothing' image at hand.

Yes thats right. I am incompetent for recognizing that I and my country are being shafted by global power and trying to do something about it.

How dare I?

>MUH DUNNING-KRUGER

The problem with Dunning-Kruger is that the first person to call Dunning-Kruger is usually the most afflicted by Dunning-Kruger.

Nothing is more valid than being told you're incompetent by an old man who sucks little boy peckers.