>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hAiyVCzanMY
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-deputy-jailer-kentucky-river-regional-jail-convicted-federal-charges-related-death
youtube.com/watch?v=85zSl1MGmmI
justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-violent-detroit-street-gang-charged-racketeering-narcotics-and-firearms-offenses
liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=27676
youtube.com/watch?v=LsnW6L7VBp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPICEY IS LIVE

EVERY TIME

THE SPICE IS BACK

>McCuckster

Commerce Secretary Update:

>Wilbur Ross said Trump has done more in the past 40 days for trade than America has done so far this past century
>immediate benefits will be seen this summer
>many long-term benefits will be ongoing
>enormous reduction in trade deficit will be felt.
>more than 30 negotiating sessions with the Chinese since April 7th
>we didn't get into non-tariff barriers, intellectual trade, etc
>we focused on all of the "yes" or "no" deals so we could quickly speed through to see tangible benefits immediately.

neocon shill time

This guy sounds strong

Come on, dude. You can't argue against a trip visiting foreign leaders. He's actually paying respect to all of the major religions and treating them at the same level.

>This guy sounds strong
Except for being 100% a McCain neocon cuck, he's amazing.

>unironically saying AMURICA

Meme magicians, how do you explain THIS?

LINK FOR SPICER.
Pepe made friends with Trump again.

Also the book was made by that faggot and not Trump.

9/11 stuff from wikileaks

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Link 2 mentions (((SOROS)))

TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION = FAKE NEWS
MEDIA AND DEMS KNOW IT
"NO EVIDENCE"
TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION = FAKE NEWS
MEDIA AND DEMS KNOW IT
"NO EVIDENCE"

FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CAELUM

youtube.com/watch?v=hAiyVCzanMY

TRUMP LIVE

>Trey Gowdy will be out next Director of the FBI

FIAT

He predicted France becoming a Muslim country

>yfw Trump fired Comey

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-deputy-jailer-kentucky-river-regional-jail-convicted-federal-charges-related-death

FEDERAL RAIDS ON WEED SHOPS IN COLORADO ARE PLANNED

this is not a joke/meme
the laws of this nation will be enforced and upheld
justice will be swiftly delivered
this is a land built on laws and the law of the land will be enforced
this is not a joke/meme

FEDERAL RAIDS ON WEED SHOPS IN COLORADO ARE PLANNED

THE TRUMP ROCKET

>white
>cute mascot
>decent food
Reminder that Wendy's™ are /ourguys/

WE

Sup Forumscoin when?

>JESUS, SAVE US FROM TREY GOWDY!
>No.

Fuck I got go!

thank you, these usual faggots never post links

Fake news

So what are they going to bitch about regarding Trump and Melania's speeches?

Trying to tell a rational argument to a trump supporter is like trying to tell it to a headless duck, but i will give it a go:

The reason multiculturalism is the way to go is not because it's a Utopian heaven, but because throughout history it's been proven rampant culturalism is the root of wars.

What happened when there wasn't a European union? literally two of the most bloody wars in human history - two world wars

>He's actually paying respect to all of the major religions and treating them at the same level.

implying all religions deserve the same respect

I hope you realize posting this every single thread causes a negative association with Wendy's instead of a positive one.

OY VEY
youtube.com/watch?v=85zSl1MGmmI

>FEDERAL RAIDS ON WEED SHOPS IN COLORADO ARE PLANNED

No they are not.

WAKE UP

Roger Stone is a globalist. He's been around Cheney and the PNAC group his whole career. He's poisoned Trump's mind. Stone even tries shilling on Jones' show, by lying about assassination attempts. Watch - he'll make sure the Clintons are protected. If Hillary is not in jail by 2020, you'll know that Roger Stone (and anyone in his circle) is a fucking globalist. That's all that matters - at the end of hte day, does Clinton get away or not.

shut the fuck up mohamed

THE TRUMP ROCKET

CONQUERS ALL

SHOW ME YOUR BEST GOWDYS

>Rowdy directing the FBI
>Kris Kobach leading a nationwide investigation into voter fraud

did you expect anything this wonderful when you voted Trump?

Kinda rare

Perhaps even "in-between rare and kinda-rare"

>dumbcoinposters

Funny how you trump supporters continue to shit on Bill Nye, because he only has a BA in engineering.

Also funny how he still actually backs up his claims when he talks about man made global warming while you fags keep disregarding every source thrown at you.

My point is that people that actually use modern science and actually know that peer reviewed articles and review studies with big data are the most precise things we have that form the facts , should just ignore man made global warming deniers like most trump supporters here.

Apparently you guys cant be reasoned with. You accepted your world view, just like an extremist religious person does. Fuck facts and fuck science am I right guise!

And trying to boil down the reasoning of the world wars with those data points is also the dumbest shit I read today.

Why are you shilling this now? He backtracked on Clinton going to jail literally on the day he was elected. Haven't you come to terms with that yet?

if rowdy gets confirmed we are officially in a god-tier timeline

Sessions already said they're accepting the state decisions on Marijuana. It's impossible to enforce at this point. The people have made their decision, and there is only so much the government can do.

It's already legal in over half the states, and nearly every state that has a vote on it, the vote succeeds on a bi-partisan basis. Even the hardcore anti-pot people have figured out they've lost.

Stop posting bullshit.

>125245968
>What happened when there wasn't a European union? literally two of the most bloody wars in human history - two world wars
And there won't be a European war again because of the bomb. Or maybe there will be one considering France is on a very dark path and it has 300 warheads.

what gender is your ice cream user?

WHATS THAT I SMELL?
IS THAT THE STENCH OF DRUMPF?
WHATS THAT I HEAR?
IS THAT A CLAP FOR DRUMPF?
GOYIM I BEG YOU TO STOP

Anyone ever watch Steins;Gate? I just got done with the first episode and I'm thoroughly confused...

I know he backtracked, but it's because of Roger Stone.

some men just wanna watch the world burn

what? he jsut gave a spicing? link?

Prayin' for Gowdy. Rewatching him rip into Hillary.

I know this is pasta but the guy literally thinnks trans shit is real. Some "scientist".

>participating in UCLA survey for money
>get this question

devlish

>because he only has a BA in engineering
That's not why I shit on Nye.

explain to me how the sea swallowing cities will not be a net positive

Tbqh no. Incredible. If the election integrity committee fulfills their full duty, California will turn red and trumps claim of millions of illegal votes will be validated. Come to a California DMV and see who's getting driver licenses and signing up to vote at the same time.

Sauce? Because these fucking stoner degenerates in this hellhole trigger me to no end

Have few on my notebook, there's more in my desktop at home.

>125246222

Wrong. Trump and Sessions are coming down hard on drugs, including marijuana. Can't wait for libtard tears.

justice.gov/opa/pr/five-members-violent-detroit-street-gang-charged-racketeering-narcotics-and-firearms-offenses

look up john titor and keep fucking going. great series.

Every single day in this timeline is a precious gift, lads.

Cherish this Administration.

We are winning.

If Trump is able to reverse all of Obama's 'legacy's' through EO's, that's a pretty shitty legacy.

>
>Sauce? Because these fucking stoner degenerates in this hellhole trigger me to no end
Sauce doesn't exist, because it's CNN tier real news

>Fuck facts and fuck science am I right guise!
There are only 2 genders.
Race determines intelligence.
Obesity is unhealthy.
Let's hear you "MUH MODERN SCIENCE!!" now, faggot.

>Trump's tweets over the last 24 hours

>mfe to smart not to put all of DC in jail

Trump speaking live tomorrow

>>liberty.edu/index.cfm?PID=27676

The Shadow Brokers have used the NSA spy tools leaked by Wikileaks to target international corporations

It suits Obama.

The European Union doesn't prevent wars you mongrel, nukes do.

What have we won so far? Please cite big stuff, not a list of every time Trump wiped his ass.

>being this new to Anime

Everything that came out of Drumpfs mouth was poorly articulated populist garbage yet everyone here lapped it up.

Now not even four months into his presidency, people are finally realizing that he was full of shit.

How the fuck did it take that long? How did you not see how this egotistical shithead was entirely about himself and had no idea what he was getting himself into? Did you just want to believe it? Were you desperate? I'd really like to know.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on
Drumpf won the election, hes gonna be here for 4 years. Why do you guys continue to suck him off 24/7 instead of discussing his shortcomings and giving criticism?

Our media is saying Trump is abandoning his America first policies because hes starting military conflicts in syria afghanistan and north korea which is a result of his disastrous approval rating and his domestic policy failures.
Im done with this general. Not even space for good discussions anymore, just shitposting, personal attacks and a lot of thick people that don't even bother to listen. Have fun in your bubbles, everyone

>Wrong. Trump and Sessions are coming down hard on drugs

WRONG. Stop shilling fucktard, Trump has outright said that it is a state- controlled issue.

What if you told someone on inauguration day that Trump would surprise fire James Comey and replace him with Rowdy Gowdy? Those TRS fags who disavowed must feel awfully silly right about now.

YOU BETTER NOT HAVE ANY TAPES

>the shadow brokers

>muh doomsday cult

Fuck off teenager
youtube.com/watch?v=LsnW6L7VBp4

Every fucking day he puts his stupid fucking foot in his own mouth.

Despite all the media hype, Obama accomplished nothing in eight years except pass a shitty healthcare bill and a fuck load of executive orders and regulations, along with waging a foreign policy somehow even shittier than that of Bush.

I'm pretty deep I to anime but always ignored steins gate

maybe NSA should have had some achtual security and not make everything include backdoors?

>not hillary
every day

>Race determines intelligence.
Incorrect. Race doesn't "determine" intelligence. But intelligence is strongly correlated with race.

>"Trey do you want to fuck their shit up?"
>"Yes"

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Look at how much they refuse to accept the fact that Trump is THE MOST POWERFUL BEING IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE right now.

Literally, since aliens are still science fiction, calling Trump the most powerful being in the known universe is actually factually accurate. (unless leftists have proof of advanced alien civilization , in which case please share!)

And to console themselves of this CRUSHING fact, they make him seem small.
Does your little photoshop edit make you feel better?
Does it make all the scary feelings go away?
Does it make you feel morally superior to oppose the person that the establishment globalist elites want you to oppose?

Pic related is (you)

Could it be?!