Have access to clean running water

>Have access to clean running water
>Decide to let it run for a good 30 seconds because it's not quite cold enough

I thank God I don't live in a shitty third world country

I've been told that we should conserve our water supplies, because once water gets out to the ocean it gets contaminated by all the pollution and tiny plastic particles in it.
But that's just bullshit, right?

I mean, the rain cycle cleans away all that, so as long as you don't live anywhere there's a drought, there shouldn't be any danger in wasting water, should there?

Mine takes about 2 minutes to get warm, another 2 to get hot enough to shave

things can't leave the planet

water is easily purified by boiling it and collecting the steam.

the running out of water meme is stupid

>what is climate change

I really hope everyone in this thread isn't serious...

a meme

Whoever told you that is fucking retarded.

You're wasting energy by wasting water.

It takes a lot of energy to boil water.

>Bothering with the climate change argument on Sup Forums while flat earthers are still around

>he thinks the water is fresh

some ahmed pissed it out of its water a few times before you use it to brush your teeth with it

how does it feel knowing this!?

>easily purified
>by boiling down litres of water
>and collecting the steam that forms from basically frying water 24/7
Thank God you're not our Energy Minister.

It has birth control remnants in it

>Wasting water
>Wasting energy
Soon to be illegal fellow citizen!

So if I can do the same, I'm not in a third world country anymore?

Thanks britfag, cheered me up

I'm pretty sure third world countries like Ecuador have water in abundance. It's not just a matter of wealth.
You should've said
>I thank God I live on an island

>Mine takes about 2 minutes to get warm, another 2 to get hot enough to shave
A bit too long. Do you live in Alaska?

Give your government a few years

Every time you drink water you are drinking water molecules that have been through the bodies of other animals, dinosaurs and probably famous historic figures

what is gravity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People are fucking retarded when they say that is wasting water. They have no fucking idea about the water cycle. Key word, CYCLE.

ya but we have tons of free energy sources, energy is not an issue either

>he doesn't know water can combine with other molecules

bro the sun doesn't turn off

how fucking stupid are you

my tap isnt working properly and it's always turned on. is it 1st world or 3rd world?

>at least dog is happy about that

>wasting water.
Flush taps before using water from them for drinking or cooking. Water that stands idle in pipes for long periods of time-such as overnight or during the day when people are gone to work and school-is more likely to absorb materials from the plumbing system. The best way to rid the pipes of water that may contain lead is to let the cold-water faucet run until you feel that the water is as cold as it will get. The amount of time this takes will depend on your home and how its plumbing is arranged-but you should always run the water for at least 60 seconds. If your home has a lead service line (which you can determine by asking your local water utility), you should flush water for an additional 2 to 3 minutes to make sure you are getting fresh water from the water main. Be sure to flush standing water before using any water for drinking or cooking purposes.

fake and a money grab. no real intentions of change are shown by the elite so there is no reason to belive its true. and even if true, china and other shitholes that contribute the biggest part should get taxed and not carbon taxe ourselves.

Don't even pretend that you have sinks appropriate for the civilized world

you dont know that we can do simple chemistry to release those water molecules

>Decide I want warm water.
>Just have to set the tap to warm instead of plugging the sink and tweaking the hot and cold taps until the mix is as warm as I want it.

Thank god I don't live in a shitty third world country.

Ok so you're going to detoxify the entire ocean? You're going to detoxify every lake, river, and body of water in a laboratory are you?

Holy shit no wonder conservacucks are destroying the environment, they don't have even the most rudimentary understanding of nature.

>being this new
what you do is turn on both taps and rapidly move your hands back and forth under each one so you trick your brain

>Turkey
3rd world

why would you need to detoxify the entire ocean? are you fucking stupid? that is way more water than anyone needs to drink

Wait, so you mean there are still people in the civilized world who don't use mixers?

>what is the water cycle

so you're only going to detoxify a few gallons and then fuck the rest of the planet right? I'm sure that will be great for the soil, air, and vegetation. you fucking moron

>what is the ecosystem

You get used to it.

Only pussy Americans can't stand the temperatures.

>American City Education

Thank you russia.
for once youre the civilized one

>warm water
No such thing, water is either hot or cold, anyone who believes in 'warm' water is mentally ill.

Most new houses do but a lot of old housing stock and public buildings still have 2 taps

>drinking tap water

really nigga? enjoy your estrogen

>Live in a third world country
>Have access to clea running water
>It doesn't taste like shit unlike American water, so you don't have to buy the bottled jew
>Let it run for two minutes while it heats even though the weather is almost always warm
Pleb

>His country is so gay they put estrogens in water
Tap water is all I drink and unlike Swedish males I have no boobs

Hahaha savage

you wont laugh when you realize you are sterile, you dumb bitch

You know how to make fresh tap?

How do you wash your hands?
scald them while soaping, and then freeze them after that, or just scald?

>what is hydrolysis

You let out the amount of hot water you need then let out the amount of cold water you need, these two then combine in the basin to create water at a temperature you can use to wash your hands

> Live in Southern US.
> pipes run thru the attic
> water that comes out is scorching
> need to let it run for at least 60 seconds

The article you got this image from explains why this used to be the case. I've been renovating my house recently and separate taps are really hard to find now because you mostly don't need them any more.

All major cities are becoming third world by design.

What I usually do is
>Apply hand soap
>Run hands under freezing cold water for a few sec
>Then switch to the hot tap
>Because your hands are slightly numb from the coldness of the other tap your hands don't scald or burn
It's not that difficult if your IQ is more than two digits.

>drinking piss
Fucking organic life forms.

Fucking Nords